Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,201 to 7,215 of 13318
-
06-27-21 07:15 #6118Regular Member

Posts: 15No go
I actually tried reaching out to her a few weeks ago but never heard back. If anyone has heard from her, I'd like to know as well.
Originally Posted by UpstateGuy2
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 01:41 #6117Senior Member

Posts: 75Kami J
Are you asking about Kami J? She had stopped seeing clients during covid and I haven't been able to reach her in a few months.
Originally Posted by UpstateGuy2
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 01:26 #6116Senior Member

Posts: 89Kami
Anybody heard from Kami in the past month or so?
-
06-27-21 01:04 #6115Senior Member

Posts: 89Recommendation?
I've been away for two years, as my regular has gone silent. Can you share more info about this young lady? Please PM. THANKS!
Originally Posted by TheGuy345
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 21:07 #6114Senior Member

Posts: 75Repeat visits
Everyone likes variety but my personal experience is if a lady is a clean, mature, discrete provider than establishing a business arrangement works out well. I have found that a good provider becomes excellent within a couple or 3 regular visits. As she begins to trust you her rules are not as strict or set in stone. Find 1 you trust and a lot more options will suddenly appear on your horizon. I will definitely be setting up something with this one for the week lolly is off each month. Thanks for the recommendation.
Originally Posted by MaverickSC
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 18:58 #6113Senior Member

Posts: 180Slow
I'm dying. Been posting heavily 2 days in Spartanburg. Probably wondering why not getting calls!
Originally Posted by DiggingDeep
[View Original Post]
https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com...i/802768237008
-
06-26-21 15:55 #6112Senior Member

Posts: 533Honey
I've had this one on my radar, has anyone meet her?
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/460150701388
-
06-26-21 15:41 #6111Senior Member

Posts: 533Interesting but!
Very interesting, but not sure I want to give all my personal information and I'm sure none of the girls I've seen would give me referral because I've never repeated with any provider. Have not found one that was worth repeating with.
Originally Posted by Scjobber
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 15:26 #6110Banned Member

Posts: 1739Lmao
This is the best one yet, texted this one and almost set it all up till she says my BF wants to watch is that ok. Ummmm good bye.
Originally Posted by DiggingDeep
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 13:23 #6109Senior Member

Posts: 120Laurel Blooming
I know some of you guys drive up to the Charlotte and rock hill areas because of poor talent in Greenville. If you do and you like mature GFE providers, check out laurel blooming. I had maybe the best and certainly a top 5 GFE experience with her. Opted for 2 hours. Communication and set up is easy. She is very responsive to communication. Rates are super reasonable considering the inflation in the provider market right now. She is super cool and laid back. Good location. I was comfortable going there. I'd guess she is mid 50's or so. Rocking spinner body. She'd put all the young girls to shame at the beach. Sweet personality. Zero sign of demons. This lady is a winner. If you are into the 20 something young ones or looking for fetish then laurel is not for you. But if gfe with a pleasant mature gal is your thing, then laurel has my highest recommendation.
https://tryst.link/escort/laurel-blooming
-
06-26-21 13:18 #6108Senior Member

Posts: 180Saw her 2 yrs ago. All was good. Couple of months ago attempted to repeat. Took off with money.
Originally Posted by Chris201
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 13:17 #6107Senior Member

Posts: 180Saw her 2 yrs ago. All was good. Couple of months ago attempted to repeat. Took off with money. I.
Originally Posted by Chris201
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 08:03 #6106Senior Member

Posts: 126Any good?
Tried to see her twice. Flaked on me the first time. Then, I flaked on her. Always been curious though. Thanks for any feedback!
Originally Posted by DiggingDeep
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 23:25 #6105Senior Member

Posts: 180Anyone?
Know anything about this one.
https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com...n/622531834487
-
06-25-21 23:23 #6104Senior Member

Posts: 180Funny.
https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com...e/645142759943
Some may recognize her. What's amusing is that she failed to provide any contact information. Twice. I have seen her do the same thing posting in Greenville as well.












Reply With Quote





