Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 481 of 887 FirstFirst ... 381 431 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 531 581 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,215 of 13291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6091

    Anyone?


  2. #6090

    Funny.

    https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com...e/645142759943

    Some may recognize her. What's amusing is that she failed to provide any contact information. Twice. I have seen her do the same thing posting in Greenville as well.

  3. #6089

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Bree. It was good but I won't repeat.
    I've been tempted a few times but read her reviews in Charlotte. Thanks for the confirmation.

  4. #6088

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGameHunt  [View Original Post]
    My all time favorite is coming to town.

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...QIyS39yHg8AmTY

    Also I see this lady is in town.

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...v3MJDlTeS2cEuO
    I've seen Bree. It was good but I won't repeat.

  5. #6087

    Any info

    Anyone have info on this provider?

    https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com...d/264732258959

  6. #6086

    Stay away

    I don't usually post here, but I feel like I should comment on Carmen.

    She's real. Pics are accurate. But god is she a walking disaster. Obviously very strung out when I met her and there was a smell that was so bad I couldn't go through with it. I'm a smoker and don't have a strong sense of smell as it is, so if it's bad for ME, I can't imagine what it would be like for someone else. My advice would be look elsewhere. Or bring nose plugs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slusty1969  [View Original Post]
    I noticed Carmen is advertising again. Had her on my list for some time now, but the last few reviews did not sound worth the drive. Has anyone dreamed with her lately? Would love an update.

    Her new ad is here https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/825931920537.

  7. #6085

    Carmen Monroe

    I noticed Carmen is advertising again. Had her on my list for some time now, but the last few reviews did not sound worth the drive. Has anyone dreamed with her lately? Would love an update.

    Her new ad is here https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/825931920537.

  8. #6084

    Recommended

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBingo  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be coming though Greenville tomorrow and was hoping someone could give me a recommendation on something higher end, that can host, and might be available during the day. I'll be happy to return the favor in Columbia. Thanks!
    My all time favorite is coming to town.

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...QIyS39yHg8AmTY

    Also I see this lady is in town.

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...v3MJDlTeS2cEuO

  9. #6083

    Recommendation

    I'm going to be coming though Greenville tomorrow and was hoping someone could give me a recommendation on something higher end, that can host, and might be available during the day. I'll be happy to return the favor in Columbia. Thanks!

  10. #6082

    Reina

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolNoodle  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a dream with Reina in Anderson? I sent her a text today to see if I could set something up and got an odd reply back.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/163423629708

    Noodle.
    I would also like info on this one, had my eye on her but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

  11. #6081
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1204

    So much drama

    Quote Originally Posted by ImBack  [View Original Post]
    So according to her she did not create the ad and she doesn't know who did. She got skip to take it down and has since changed her number and will not give it out to anyone according to her.
    There's so much drama with this one. She absolutely knows who put the ad up. Or can at least guess. There aren't many people who would have those nudes of her. But whoever put the ad up got the pics from her. Or her husband. And I doubt that. I believe little of what she tells me. And any relationship with her while she is still married is not going to end well, one way or another.

  12. #6080

    Samantha Anderson

    Hey all,

    I know she's been reviewed in the past but has anyone seen her recently? I was interested but not sure what to expect given a few not so great reviews.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/049182867626

  13. #6079

    Samantha cont.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slusty1969  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her. Will let you know if I hear back. Crickets so far.
    So according to her she did not create the ad and she doesn't know who did. She got skip to take it down and has since changed her number and will not give it out to anyone according to her.

  14. #6078

    Fredies Dream

    He buddy you out there somewhere? Clean some crap out of your mail box I saw an old friend a few weeks ago and I have pics to prove it. M69.

  15. #6077

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by Slusty1969  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her. Will let you know if I hear back. Crickets so far.
    Same she hasn't responded to any texts since Friday.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape