Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 414 of 930 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 464 514 914 ... LastLast
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 13936
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7741
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    She BBFS? Or is it a no go?
    No go as far as me. YMMV though.

  2. #7740
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2991

    For

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegasmatt  [View Original Post]
    Is she as thin as she looks? Does she have a gut? I didn't see any photos of her mid section.
    The time being she went to California for a week will be back like next week hit her then!

  3. #7739
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegasmatt  [View Original Post]
    Is she as thin as she looks? Does she have a gut? I didn't see any photos of her mid section.
    There were some reports of her in another forum, I think North Carolina, that reported that her pictures were somewhat deceiving and she looked bigger and older than her pics. I think one mentioned hygiene as well. That being said, people said she delivered as promised and had a nice personality.

  4. #7738
    Quote Originally Posted by EEM23  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/breezieb

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3171872

    Hi guys,

    I wanted to leave a review for BreezieB. I met this lovely lady on Friday night and I had a wonderful time with her. She is in Las Vegas for the moment and I met her at the strip. She was clean, friendly and after we did the deed, we had a nice conversation about.

    Life in Las Vegas. She was easy to contact and was accommodating (I'm kind of easy to please anyways). YMMV but as far as personality is concerned, I'm a bit of a Sci-Fi nerd and she clicked with me on that.
    Is she as thin as she looks? Does she have a gut? I didn't see any photos of her mid section.

  5. #7737
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2991

    Is

    Quote Originally Posted by EEM23  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/breezieb

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3171872

    Hi guys,

    I wanted to leave a review for BreezieB. I met this lovely lady on Friday night and I had a wonderful time with her. She is in Las Vegas for the moment and I met her at the strip. She was clean, friendly and after we did the deed, we had a nice conversation about.

    Life in Las Vegas. She was easy to contact and was accommodating (I'm kind of easy to please anyways). YMMV but as far as personality is concerned, I'm a bit of a Sci-Fi nerd and she clicked with me on that.
    She BBFS? Or is it a no go?

  6. #7736
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12

    BreezieB

    https://tryst.link/escort/breezieb

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3171872

    Hi guys,

    I wanted to leave a review for BreezieB. I met this lovely lady on Friday night and I had a wonderful time with her. She is in Las Vegas for the moment and I met her at the strip. She was clean, friendly and after we did the deed, we had a nice conversation about.

    Life in Las Vegas. She was easy to contact and was accommodating (I'm kind of easy to please anyways). YMMV but as far as personality is concerned, I'm a bit of a Sci-Fi nerd and she clicked with me on that.

  7. #7735

    Google her number.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanTowner78  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...049.htm?cat=58

    Didn't get to visit LV last year, but will be visiting early July. With the help of members of this board I have had success with the AAMP's and CG's on visits in 2017,2018 and 2019. The area I've struggled with is using sites such as the one above, PD, etc.

    Again, using advice from this board I know to check for reviews. However, in the case of the lady above there are no reviews.

    Two questions - 1. Has anyone see Hayley? And 2. How do cross check photos to see if they are real?

    Thank you.
    I'd pass on her. Seems shady or an agency.

  8. #7734
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Just my thought, no reviews = you take the risk of fail or success. I would say she only has ads on sites that claim she is a adult star. She is probably bigger in person as well?

    Also, I wouldn't be surprised if she asking for 8 hundy to 1 k for an hr. 100% suspicious too me.

    But, for me I would move on. Your money and You're decision!
    Thank you for the reminder that one of the cardinal rules is that the ladies should have reviews. Was really wanting to see a petite Latina, GFE and in my preferred price range of $$$ to $$$$$ that I was forcing the issue. Appreciate the advise. I'll keep looking and report back once I return from my visit.

  9. #7733
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanTowner78  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...049.htm?cat=58

    Didn't get to visit LV last year, but will be visiting early July. With the help of members of this board I have had success with the AAMP's and CG's on visits in 2017,2018 and 2019. The area I've struggled with is using sites such as the one above, PD, etc.

    Again, using advice from this board I know to check for reviews. However, in the case of the lady above there are no reviews.

    Two questions - 1. Has anyone see Hayley? And 2. How do cross check photos to see if they are real?

    Thank you.
    Just my thought, no reviews = you take the risk of fail or success. I would say she only has ads on sites that claim she is a adult star. She is probably bigger in person as well?

    Also, I wouldn't be surprised if she asking for 8 hundy to 1 k for an hr. 100% suspicious too me.

    But, for me I would move on. Your money and You're decision!

  10. #7732

    If it looks to good

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanTowner78  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...049.htm?cat=58

    Didn't get to visit LV last year, but will be visiting early July. With the help of members of this board I have had success with the AAMP's and CG's on visits in 2017,2018 and 2019. The area I've struggled with is using sites such as the one above, PD, etc.

    Again, using advice from this board I know to check for reviews. However, in the case of the lady above there are no reviews.

    Two questions - 1. Has anyone see Hayley? And 2. How do cross check photos to see if they are real?

    Thank you.
    If it looks to good to be truth than it isn't. If you can't find anything then that there is a red flag the end. Please rtff to find what your looking for. Don't expect to be handed everything in a silver platter. Just google search number or image or this site also has searching capabilities to search for providers reviewed here.

  11. #7731

    Assistance

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...049.htm?cat=58

    Didn't get to visit LV last year, but will be visiting early July. With the help of members of this board I have had success with the AAMP's and CG's on visits in 2017,2018 and 2019. The area I've struggled with is using sites such as the one above, PD, etc.

    Again, using advice from this board I know to check for reviews. However, in the case of the lady above there are no reviews.

    Two questions - 1. Has anyone see Hayley? And 2. How do cross check photos to see if they are real?

    Thank you.

  12. #7730
    Quote Originally Posted by Sssrsl  [View Original Post]
    No way BBFS. Never have never will.
    I've heard that so many times espcecially with friends. I have hooked 2 friends who said that exact same thing with one hot XXX star who let him aw dog her cause he said he was hot and and had.

    No condoms at the time. She ruined it for him and now all he wants is bare boom boom.

    2nd friend I hooked him up with a hot korean UTR import model in NYC. She just entered him in cg and he was so shocked he didn't know what to do and went with the flow.

    Same thing he hates the rubbah and is a big time regular in Tysons Corner with all the korgs!

  13. #7729

    BBFS. Noooo

    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    Now I see your budget is 4-500. And you're looking for BBFS, yes? That could be tricky.
    No way BBFS. Never have never will.

  14. #7728

    Thai Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertABouy  [View Original Post]
    I saw her today as well. Honestly, she was just average in my opinion. Wasn't terrible, but I thought her body was not what I would call "curvy". She was definitely heavier than I expected. I did not find her face pretty at all, but she still was a decent time. That said, paying the 1/2 hr rate was WAY overpriced for what she is.
    She has the type of body I am attracted to. I did not find her unattractive. Other than that I totally agree with you. I will NOT be repeating.

  15. #7727
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphy3456  [View Original Post]
    So I saw Thai Jennifer today. She is attractive with a fantastic body. I wouldn't call her thick just curvy. She is very vocal. So much so that it was a bit of a turnoff. She checks off most of the letters in the alphabet. If you see her you need to take and keep control. I lost control towards the end and we finished in 30 minutes. I would have preferred to draw out the experience a little longer. I asked for another swing of the bat and she told me it would cost extra. I was under the impression I was paying for her time but my bad. Her service is exemplary similar to the woman that visits calling herself the Asian Persuasion. Now her I have repeated with many times. I'm not sure if I would repeat with Thai Jennifer. Please don't message me with a thousand questions. You can text to the number a little down the page, like I did, and all of your questions will be answered.
    I saw her today as well. Honestly, she was just average in my opinion. Wasn't terrible, but I thought her body was not what I would call "curvy". She was definitely heavier than I expected. I did not find her face pretty at all, but she still was a decent time. That said, paying the 1/2 hr rate was WAY overpriced for what she is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape