Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.
+
Add Report
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 6948
-
06-26-21 20:13 #3723Senior Member

Posts: 104VoilaViola free meal game
Don't have a link to share since she blocked me so maybe someone else can share if you see her on there. Anyway she messaged me first and right away offered a meet and greet. I had her verify with a pic which she did through snapchat. Set up meeting and th hen changed time but I was ok with that. However I had already eaten so I told her I would just get appetizer and she could have a meal. She was seated already when I arrived and had ordered a drink, we had a very normal conversation. And even discussed things we liked in bedetc and she hinted we could go to her place at Days Inn woodlawn, meal was there at Aztec. Thinking this all seems TGTBT. Never talked about allowance once. She casually brought up th hat her car had a flat the reason she wanted to meet there since it was close. Then mid meal she said her phone was dead and wanted to bor ru ow mine to text about her car if it was fixed. I obliged however I know most tire shops not going to be texting. First red flag, then I asked her where her car was and she said 16 miles from here, I thought I'd answer and had funny look on my face then s j. G e says that's how far uber ride was but I don't remember name of th he place. Strange. She handedl phone back right away though so I'm not sure we hat she did with it. There were no message in the history. At the end of the meal I looked at phone and said well they haven't text yet. She says oh it's fine I'll text th hem back later. The check was brought and she says so we hen will you be free again to meet for fun. I said well I'm free now and then she changed her tune to well I like to meet a couple times first. I was like oh wow I thought you were ready just few minutes ago. She said yeah I'm close but at least meet once more. Says I'm going to go now I'll be in touch. I asked if she w as noted a ride to get her car and she declined. Rushed out we hile I was waiting to pay the tab and said I'll be in touch. So as soon as I settled up I tried to go find her walking but no where to be found then as I'm pulling out of the parking lot there she set in a brand new Mercedes. WTF. I text her like why did you lie but of course she has me blocked when I log back in. So I don't know what was up maybe just didn't jive with me and I don't know who drives a Mercedes that needs meal bought for them. Just a weird lie after lie so I'd say avoid this one. And maybe she's legit and has that story pre made in case she unattracted. But odd that she found me out on seeking and was aggressive to meet.
-
06-25-21 12:35 #3722Senior Member

Posts: 209#5
Thought I had everything lined up with #5 but she wouldn't pull the trigger on meeting. Was able to find her on social media. She seems normal and pics are accurate. She's a single mom and seems pretty focused on taking care of her kid, so I'm guessing that's why she wants the extra money.
Originally Posted by Djapa1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 14:22 #3721Senior Member

Posts: 191Intel
Hey guys,
Has anyone met any of these in person, if yes what was the damage, outcome, etc.
1) https://www.seeking.com/member/3b03c...b-836f5ee5149d.
2) https://www.seeking.com/member/b85fa...7-ea439de35721.
3) https://www.seeking.com/member/40013...a-fee8b78fcfb0 (meeting on Sunday? Any input on this would be greatly appreciated before I waste my time.).
4) https://www.seeking.com/member/708ef...c-c0fd605db839.
5) https://www.seeking.com/member/d5d23...c-dceb8e134396.
-
06-24-21 12:42 #3720Senior Member

Posts: 229The first giveaway that this is a scammer
Is no city given in the profile location.
Originally Posted by NCState2021
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-21 20:33 #3719Senior Member

Posts: 191We need prostitution legalized in this country ASAP otherwise we are all going down.
Originally Posted by NCState2021
[View Original Post]
This is horrible.
-
06-23-21 13:58 #3718Senior Member

Posts: 118Worth It!
She has upped her price to $400 a pop can can not host anymore. I still see her because damn she is fun as hell.
Originally Posted by Sledg77
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-21 02:29 #3717Regular Member

Posts: 5Will I ever learn
FreakyNancy55.
https://www.seeking.com/member/1bb6b...6-1a84ae5de53a
Scammer.
I need gas to come see you. Sends really hot photos. OK here's gas money.
My car won't start. Needs a battery. More photos. Damn you are hot, ok. Here's some pocket change for a battery.
Oh, that battery's out of stock. Here's a much better battery. And some damn sexy videos too match.
Like NO. Phuck that. Probably some dude that's impersonating a hot babe with pics and videos taking what they can from a gullible MF like me. When will I learn!! No upfront funds!!
-
06-21-21 14:21 #3716Senior Member

Posts: 229Agree 100% with SexyBrunette assessments
She is a ton of fun, down to earth and DTF in most ways imaginable!
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 10:11 #3715Senior Member

Posts: 266Seeking. Getting timed out
Let my subscription expire a while back, went to browse, getting timed out when I click on the lady. I can see my messages, just not able to open their profiles. Anyone else experiencing this?
-
06-20-21 21:08 #3714Senior Member

Posts: 719SexyBrunette used to post on Listcrawler some time ago. She's a pro, but a damn good one at 300 a pop. Was a lot more convenient when she could host.
Originally Posted by NCState2021
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-21 15:03 #3713Senior Member

Posts: 158Vibreezy
Anyone have any info on her.
https://www.seeking.com/member/9cdf8...a-fae28f9fac92
Thanks.
-
06-20-21 11:58 #3712Regular Member

Posts: 5Report and intel request
Did a M&G with this one, not the girl in the photo. If you like them on the larger size she's your gal. Not for me. Compensated her for the M&G and then she asks if I can get her some gas. No. I do think she's DTF, just not going to be me. She's in Greenville, SC.
SecretFantasy.
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...2-771bb4d22bac
Trying to do a M&G with this one. But she wants me to prove I'm serious by 'helping with her power bill' in advance. She did send some nice photos if it's really her. Anybody getting the same or more?
Down2 earth.
https://www.seeking.com/member/0b983...d-4799b5f75724
Asked about this one before. Either a pro, scammer or flake?? Looks familiar, not sure if the photo is accurate or not. Any intel?
Brittxox.
https://www.seeking.com/member/f1a29...1-2b3a0f43df1c
Saw this one a while back. Lotta fun, won't disappoint.
SexyBrunette.
https://www.seeking.com/member/8d6a9...6-a0e37696d968
PM me if preferred.
-
06-17-21 15:30 #3711Senior Member

Posts: 229Agree with all your great input. In my experience, chicks under 24-25 are largely fakes, flakes, or flat out don't know their way around a cock.
Originally Posted by Hal1957
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 19:36 #3710Senior Member

Posts: 191Is 25 some magic number? LOL.
Originally Posted by Hal1957
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 10:15 #3709Senior Member

Posts: 483Boat loads?
How do you spend "boat loads of money" for lunch dates? Lunch at a sit-down chain restaurant is less than $20 per person. Suggest you spend a lot more time vetting before the m / g, and only one m / g before the intimate date. Make sure you're on the same page as far as activities, after a couple of sessions of pleasant conversation. If she won't spend a little time texting with you, she won't spend much time making you feel like a king.
Never send a dime, all transactions in person, in cash, PPM for the first few intimate dates. I've only had two encounters that didn't lead to the intimate date, never paid more than 250 PPM. Single moms and grad students, only one under 25. IMO younger than 25 means exponentially deeper into the bullshit zone.
Originally Posted by Taters2019
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





