Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 481 of 887 FirstFirst ... 381 431 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 531 581 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,215 of 13295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6095

    Laurel Blooming

    I know some of you guys drive up to the Charlotte and rock hill areas because of poor talent in Greenville. If you do and you like mature GFE providers, check out laurel blooming. I had maybe the best and certainly a top 5 GFE experience with her. Opted for 2 hours. Communication and set up is easy. She is very responsive to communication. Rates are super reasonable considering the inflation in the provider market right now. She is super cool and laid back. Good location. I was comfortable going there. I'd guess she is mid 50's or so. Rocking spinner body. She'd put all the young girls to shame at the beach. Sweet personality. Zero sign of demons. This lady is a winner. If you are into the 20 something young ones or looking for fetish then laurel is not for you. But if gfe with a pleasant mature gal is your thing, then laurel has my highest recommendation.

    https://tryst.link/escort/laurel-blooming

  2. #6094
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris201  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see her twice. Flaked on me the first time. Then, I flaked on her. Always been curious though. Thanks for any feedback!
    Saw her 2 yrs ago. All was good. Couple of months ago attempted to repeat. Took off with money.

  3. #6093
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris201  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see her twice. Flaked on me the first time. Then, I flaked on her. Always been curious though. Thanks for any feedback!
    Saw her 2 yrs ago. All was good. Couple of months ago attempted to repeat. Took off with money. I.

  4. #6092

    Any good?

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com...e/645142759943

    Some may recognize her. What's amusing is that she failed to provide any contact information. Twice. I have seen her do the same thing posting in Greenville as well.
    Tried to see her twice. Flaked on me the first time. Then, I flaked on her. Always been curious though. Thanks for any feedback!

  5. #6091

    Anyone?


  6. #6090

    Funny.

    https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com...e/645142759943

    Some may recognize her. What's amusing is that she failed to provide any contact information. Twice. I have seen her do the same thing posting in Greenville as well.

  7. #6089

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Bree. It was good but I won't repeat.
    I've been tempted a few times but read her reviews in Charlotte. Thanks for the confirmation.

  8. #6088

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGameHunt  [View Original Post]
    My all time favorite is coming to town.

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...QIyS39yHg8AmTY

    Also I see this lady is in town.

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...v3MJDlTeS2cEuO
    I've seen Bree. It was good but I won't repeat.

  9. #6087

    Any info

    Anyone have info on this provider?

    https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com...d/264732258959

  10. #6086

    Stay away

    I don't usually post here, but I feel like I should comment on Carmen.

    She's real. Pics are accurate. But god is she a walking disaster. Obviously very strung out when I met her and there was a smell that was so bad I couldn't go through with it. I'm a smoker and don't have a strong sense of smell as it is, so if it's bad for ME, I can't imagine what it would be like for someone else. My advice would be look elsewhere. Or bring nose plugs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slusty1969  [View Original Post]
    I noticed Carmen is advertising again. Had her on my list for some time now, but the last few reviews did not sound worth the drive. Has anyone dreamed with her lately? Would love an update.

    Her new ad is here https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/825931920537.

  11. #6085

    Carmen Monroe

    I noticed Carmen is advertising again. Had her on my list for some time now, but the last few reviews did not sound worth the drive. Has anyone dreamed with her lately? Would love an update.

    Her new ad is here https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/825931920537.

  12. #6084

    Recommended

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBingo  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be coming though Greenville tomorrow and was hoping someone could give me a recommendation on something higher end, that can host, and might be available during the day. I'll be happy to return the favor in Columbia. Thanks!
    My all time favorite is coming to town.

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...QIyS39yHg8AmTY

    Also I see this lady is in town.

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...v3MJDlTeS2cEuO

  13. #6083

    Recommendation

    I'm going to be coming though Greenville tomorrow and was hoping someone could give me a recommendation on something higher end, that can host, and might be available during the day. I'll be happy to return the favor in Columbia. Thanks!

  14. #6082

    Reina

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolNoodle  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a dream with Reina in Anderson? I sent her a text today to see if I could set something up and got an odd reply back.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/163423629708

    Noodle.
    I would also like info on this one, had my eye on her but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

  15. #6081
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    So much drama

    Quote Originally Posted by ImBack  [View Original Post]
    So according to her she did not create the ad and she doesn't know who did. She got skip to take it down and has since changed her number and will not give it out to anyone according to her.
    There's so much drama with this one. She absolutely knows who put the ad up. Or can at least guess. There aren't many people who would have those nudes of her. But whoever put the ad up got the pics from her. Or her husband. And I doubt that. I believe little of what she tells me. And any relationship with her while she is still married is not going to end well, one way or another.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape