Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 13943
-
06-24-21 21:53 #7733Senior Member

Posts: 808I don't think so
But who knows for sure, maybe if you threw $$ at her. You just might get by.
Originally Posted by FunSeeker702
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 21:46 #7732Senior Member

Posts: 387Is jennaskarlet BBFS? I've seen her name thrown around in here before.
Originally Posted by SpinnerLove69
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 19:14 #7731Banned Member

Posts: 521Did you. . .
Look at the 29 reviews that precede the newest review? The lowest score on any ground was a 7, and there were lot's of 9's and 10's. As the newest reviewer said, maybe they just didn't click together. I'm not questioning his review, but the other 29 guys can't be disregarded either.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 19:12 #7730Senior Member

Posts: 103Thank you!
Tiffany looks great. Thank you all for your recommendations! I will keep you updated on who and how it went. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by Ralphy3456
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 17:21 #7729Senior Member

Posts: 252Thai Jennifer
So I saw Thai Jennifer today. She is attractive with a fantastic body. I wouldn't call her thick just curvy. She is very vocal. So much so that it was a bit of a turnoff. She checks off most of the letters in the alphabet. If you see her you need to take and keep control. I lost control towards the end and we finished in 30 minutes. I would have preferred to draw out the experience a little longer. I asked for another swing of the bat and she told me it would cost extra. I was under the impression I was paying for her time but my bad. Her service is exemplary similar to the woman that visits calling herself the Asian Persuasion. Now her I have repeated with many times. I'm not sure if I would repeat with Thai Jennifer. Please don't message me with a thousand questions. You can text to the number a little down the page, like I did, and all of your questions will be answered.
-
06-24-21 17:01 #7728Senior Member

Posts: 459I've seen her before and my experience was nothing like that. She was super accommodating. I wrote a review on her on TER and mentioned her here too if I remember correctly.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 16:29 #7727Senior Member

Posts: 31Based off of tattoos.
I would agree that it seems to be her. The underboob, hip, and left forearm all seem to match or at least be close enough to be considered a match.
Originally Posted by Random33
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 16:25 #7726Senior Member

Posts: 3424Isabella Portia
I dunno. She just got a SHIT review from a someone that's provided a lot of reviews in Vegas. So YMMV.
Originally Posted by DCGrind
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 15:34 #7725Senior Member

Posts: 66Tourist thread?
Should we start a thread for tourists to ask who to see whole in town?
-
06-24-21 10:44 #7724Banned Member

Posts: 521Check out
Isabella Portia. She has great reviews on TER.
Originally Posted by Sssrsl
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 09:50 #7723Senior Member

Posts: 252Tiffany
Tiffany Dream has moved here to Vegas, is very very good, and within your price range.
Originally Posted by Sssrsl
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 09:45 #7722Senior Member

Posts: 799Rachaelee is great. I've seen her a few times. Her ad is on PD.
Originally Posted by Sssrsl
[View Original Post]
Moli Mclovin.
-
06-24-21 09:16 #7721Senior Member

Posts: 28I think this is her: https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5d472976068de.
Originally Posted by BTBear
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 08:31 #7720Senior Member

Posts: 103Thank you for the information. I can go 4-5 bills if I find the good one. Luna looks awesome and her page says 500/ h. Is she good?
Originally Posted by SpinnerLove69
[View Original Post]
Also, do you have any other recommendations?
Thank you again!
-
06-24-21 01:18 #7719Senior Member

Posts: 66What is your range in terms of budget?
Originally Posted by Sssrsl
[View Original Post]
Jennskarlet is not cheap but she is amazing.
Luna Lopez is the real deal but she raised her rates with a bit of GPS so I haven't seen her since.
You probably aren't going to find a great deal. Vegas is not the place to find a bargain. To do that you got to put work in (and I don't mean researching and googling).













Reply With Quote




