Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 749 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 249 649 699 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 799 849 1249 1749 ... LastLast
Results 11,221 to 11,235 of 31849
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20629

    Recent Adventures

    Ok, ok, it's kinda dry out there! Over the past few days I've reached out to several providers and only had luck contacting 3. Most of these have been reviewed recently and or thoroughly so it's probably not going to be anything new, but just in case you missed something, here ya go!

    Talia- went back and forth with her for two days and never sealed the deal. She was offering her usual special. She ghosted me after her strange screening requirement. https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...l/865861499392.

    Nikita- again back and forth with her for two days got quotes for $$ HH and $$HR which was a bit rich for my blood. So I passed. She seemed sweet and very responsive. Judge me if you want. https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/u...g-now/39667489.

    Carrie- tried to set something up with her a few months ago our schedules didn't mesh. Quick and easy set up. Get there and she's prego! I didn't mind though it looked good on her. Left happy for less than 1/2 the price of Nikita. https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...08f5aa65c68134.

    Good luck and I'll catch why'all on the flip!

    Overload.

  2. #20628

    Looks too good. Anyone? Sara Swallow

    The Number in the ad looks legit 6153 xxx889 looks legit just wondering if anyone has dreamed of her.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...y/505475903025

  3. #20627

    Go see her!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tones1234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one? Is she legit?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/63685607
    I have tried to make contact with her with no success. If you do see her please report back here.

  4. #20626

    My opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHungLow  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing her ad for a little while now and I'm wondering if she's for real or a fake / scammer? Only shows one face picture and the rest are body shots with no face. Is that normal or a red flag?

    https://adultsearch.com/tennessee/na...scorts/2404272
    It is definitely a red flag. That and it is an Austin area code is another. When Googling her number I got no "hits" . Another red flag.

  5. #20625
    Quote Originally Posted by Tones1234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one? Is she legit?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/63685607
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...620&viewfull=1#post5405620.

  6. #20624

    Anna the Brat

    Just a heads up Anna is hosting this week, she's having issues with her megapersonals account so she can't post anything. You can reach her at the number in this link below. Have fun and stay safe fellas.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...-eyes/39503361

  7. #20623

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Tones1234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one? Is she legit?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/63685607
    She was in goodlettsville area. But think she left and is in Antioch or something?

  8. #20622

    Lebanon Rain?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ville/63700049

    I've seen her posting pretty regularly, considering TOFTT. Anyone seen before?

  9. #20621

    Kassie K

    Anyone have any info on this one? Is she legit?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/63685607

  10. #20620
    Quote Originally Posted by DannySilters  [View Original Post]
    Mongers, anybody taken the lunge on this one! She seems legit, but wanted to see if I could get any intel before booking. Any information would be very very appreciated! Feel free to reply or DM. Thanks guys!

    https://tryst.link/escort/lkelly
    She seems legit. Nice perky tits and a great ass. Wish I wasn't out of town working.

    Go TOFTT, and let use know. As BC use to tell me bring something to the table, besides just asking questions.

    Hell if your review was good I wouldn't mind find out myself.

  11. #20619

    What!

    Quote Originally Posted by DannySilters  [View Original Post]
    Mongers, anybody taken the lunge on this one! She seems legit, but wanted to see if I could get any intel before booking. Any information would be very very appreciated! Feel free to reply or DM. Thanks guys!

    https://tryst.link/escort/lkelly
    Hard to believe that little Spinner expects to get $500 each visit. Stay away from the GP girls! Hell she would be lucky to get &150 in Memphis or Atlanta.

  12. #20618

    Anna The Brat

    I had a dream recently about her, she looked great as always that sexy MILF look that I like. She gave me an amazing a much needed full body massage, turned me over and followed up with an enthusiastic BBJ. She then got on top to ride, which is my favorite and she really gets into I had her eyes rolling back. I popped once, we talked did some catching up and had something to drink. Then for round two, that view from the back was sexy as fuck, I gave her a good pounding and popped again I cleaned up and woke up. The dream was $$ for a hour, altbough I was there longer than that. She aims to please, she's clean, no drugs or alcohol and she's still one of the top tier providers in the Nashville, where as we all know is slim pickings right now. Go see her and have fun, I want her to stay a lot of other good ones left Nashville and won't come back.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...-eyes/39503361

  13. #20617

    Need some intel on kelly!

    Mongers, anybody taken the lunge on this one! She seems legit, but wanted to see if I could get any intel before booking. Any information would be very very appreciated! Feel free to reply or DM. Thanks guys!

    https://tryst.link/escort/lkelly
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails eee469725a2dd25650a7f831f7de2439.jpg‎   1eaddd0af23131a38b596fdd97029cdf.jpg‎   f0514ff604c637ce86008196e595571b.jpg‎  

  14. #20616

    Fake / Scam Indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by DomDraper  [View Original Post]
    Along with the pics, I also look at the actual wording of the ad. In her case, it looks robotic and likely copied and pasted or written by a bot. You can always reach out and text to see what comes back, but my guess is you'll get links to a website or requests for a deposit.
    Reached out and although replies were rather pleasant, the asked for an eBay prepaid card soon arrived! Thanks for the feedback. Just stay away from that post!

  15. #20615

    Probably Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHungLow  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing her ad for a little while now and I'm wondering if she's for real or a fake / scammer? Only shows one face picture and the rest are body shots with no face. Is that normal or a red flag?

    https://adultsearch.com/tennessee/na...scorts/2404272
    Along with the pics, I also look at the actual wording of the ad. In her case, it looks robotic and likely copied and pasted or written by a bot. You can always reach out and text to see what comes back, but my guess is you'll get links to a website or requests for a deposit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape