Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,206 to 11,220 of 31824
-
06-22-21 23:54 #20619Senior Member

Posts: 454What!
Hard to believe that little Spinner expects to get $500 each visit. Stay away from the GP girls! Hell she would be lucky to get &150 in Memphis or Atlanta.
Originally Posted by DannySilters
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-21 23:34 #20618Senior Member

Posts: 243Anna The Brat
I had a dream recently about her, she looked great as always that sexy MILF look that I like. She gave me an amazing a much needed full body massage, turned me over and followed up with an enthusiastic BBJ. She then got on top to ride, which is my favorite and she really gets into I had her eyes rolling back. I popped once, we talked did some catching up and had something to drink. Then for round two, that view from the back was sexy as fuck, I gave her a good pounding and popped again I cleaned up and woke up. The dream was $$ for a hour, altbough I was there longer than that. She aims to please, she's clean, no drugs or alcohol and she's still one of the top tier providers in the Nashville, where as we all know is slim pickings right now. Go see her and have fun, I want her to stay a lot of other good ones left Nashville and won't come back.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...-eyes/39503361
-
06-22-21 16:10 #20617Regular Member

Posts: 13Need some intel on kelly!
Mongers, anybody taken the lunge on this one! She seems legit, but wanted to see if I could get any intel before booking. Any information would be very very appreciated! Feel free to reply or DM. Thanks guys!
https://tryst.link/escort/lkelly
-
06-22-21 16:05 #20616Regular Member

Posts: 2Fake / Scam Indeed
Reached out and although replies were rather pleasant, the asked for an eBay prepaid card soon arrived! Thanks for the feedback. Just stay away from that post!
Originally Posted by DomDraper
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-21 10:34 #20615Senior Member

Posts: 439Probably Fake
Along with the pics, I also look at the actual wording of the ad. In her case, it looks robotic and likely copied and pasted or written by a bot. You can always reach out and text to see what comes back, but my guess is you'll get links to a website or requests for a deposit.
Originally Posted by MrHungLow
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-21 09:21 #20614Senior Member

Posts: 1134This is interesting. I was looking at seeing her over a year ago, actually it was probably summer of '19. Everything I read about her was bad except that she was very attractive. The CBJ seems to line up, but from what I heard she has a bad attitude, very cold and mechanical, no GFE, one guy said he saw a couple used condoms in an unflushed toilet. Just thought I would share. I talked to her on the phone back then and attitude and and CBJ kill it for me. Good Luck.
Originally Posted by TheNashGuy615
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-21 00:54 #20613Regular Member

Posts: 2Has anyone met Janie
I've been seeing her ad for a little while now and I'm wondering if she's for real or a fake / scammer? Only shows one face picture and the rest are body shots with no face. Is that normal or a red flag?
https://adultsearch.com/tennessee/na...scorts/2404272
-
06-21-21 23:03 #20612Banned Member

Posts: 114Am I missing something
Why is there even a review of this girl. Is this from the movie Shallow Hal?
Originally Posted by Cromwell
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 14:03 #20611Senior Member

Posts: 643Anyone this looks too good
Sorry I never TOFTT. This looks TGTBT But if only anyone Dreamed of her?
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...m/740477683689
-
06-21-21 13:39 #20610Senior Member

Posts: 643Hometown Hottie
Had one failed settup with her for which she apologized gave me a 50% discount. Saw her the following week was pleasantly surprised. Good BBBJ won't go into any more details out of respect for the provider she is legit.
-
06-21-21 09:38 #20609Senior Member

Posts: 179Send me a private message.
Originally Posted by Elduderino123
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 01:54 #20608Senior Member

Posts: 1250Fort Wayne
Is she in Nashville or Fort Wayne?
Originally Posted by Nostalgicza
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 00:27 #20607Senior Member

Posts: 436Nikita asian persuasion
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/u...g-now/39667489
Originally Posted by Fretz
[View Original Post]
I forgot to post her link LOL. But this is her.
-
06-21-21 00:14 #20606Banned Member

Posts: 555Nah
Always wants a car date and has a piss poor attitude. I've only read a couple of reviews where guys have had a mediocre time with her. I myself have never seen her but contacted her and she has a terrible attitude. Very serious GPS.
Originally Posted by Shox75;5407095[URL
-
06-20-21 22:20 #20605Senior Member

Posts: 60Second
I second this review from my past experiences with her.
Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote





