Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 106 of 315 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 156 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 4721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3146

    Christina in Ayer?

    Anyone know if Christina in Ayer is still working? I last saw year around 2015 or so, then she disappeared. It's a longshot that she's still around, but still worth a try.

    PM is fine.

    Stay safe,

    FF.

  2. #3145

    Amber

    Yeah, she seems to have completely fell off the map. I would see her about twice a month over the past year. She had recently moved from Gardner to Fitchburg. She would usually drive to a spot I knew of to meet me. So living situation wasn't an issue. Iman, are you saying a recent living situation change occurred (like in the past 3 months? Because it's been about 3 months now since I've seen her. She has answered my texts very spottily and not at all as of the last month.

    I'd just love to know what's going on with her. She was one of my go to regulars. She gives one hell of a BJ. Very GFE.

    Pm me if any info on her hiatus thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    She is not, has a new living arrangement and at this point is not able.

  3. #3144

    Yes, well, so so.

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...h/782191702482

    Had a day off from work and finally saw the famous Natalie. Not much else to add. She does deliver one of the best BBBJCIM I have ever had. Nice set of twins. Typical two call system. First address lead me to the house next door. Second call came as I was ringing the doorbell of the house next door. LOL. Lead me upstairs to her messy bedroom with toys strung out everywhere. She definitely delivers but way BIGGER than I would have liked. Her kids must be possessed by demons or from Arkham Asylum. Because the crayons markings all over all over her walls were insane. Damage was $80. I probably won't repeat. Not because of her service but my preference.
    I've got to say I'm not a huge fan of Natalie's BBJCIM, which I find a little aggressive and insensitive. The first time, I paid 80 and was outside on the street 6 minutes after walking in the door. It's also a little gross the way she spits your cum into a swing-bin by the bed immediately on delivery. Her gut is covered in stretch marks. The room has apparently not been picked up since the Obama administration, but on the plus side, she has huge tits, a friendly attitude, and is very professional.

  4. #3143

    Few years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    It's a girl I posted about back a few years ago. Sarah I think was her name. I actually mistakenly remembered her name as Hannah. Sarah grew up in Worcester, in tatnuck square. She moved to Houston, TX. I met her after she answered one of my ads. She was back up north here visiting her parents. I thought she was fake when she emailed me. But, she was real. I think she was 18-19 when we met. I let her blow me the first time. She wanted like. 8-$ if I remember correctly. And then we banged later, I think we did $. 2 or something.

    She was unique. Young, not showing signs of junkie hood, stylish, pretty, definitely looked European. I'm pretty sure she was just into the party and club lifestyle of urban Houston. She was cool.

    She hit me up the following year when back in town but she wanted over $$ with more rules. I think she "learned" from someone, how to run her "business". I am highly allergic to robotic mechanical stern expensive providers. I sniff them out and run away as far as possible. I fell for a few in my life when I was a decade younger and had lower standards. It's too bad Sarah fell down that road.
    Got a contact?

  5. #3142

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by MassHog  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if our girl is working these days?
    She is not, has a new living arrangement and at this point is not able.

  6. #3141
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymousity  [View Original Post]
    Nope, and definitely don't plan on it. She seems nice enough through texts but the rates are way too high and she says she's in Gardner.

    QV 250.

    HH 300.

    HR 400.

    Two girl special 600.

  7. #3140

  8. #3139

    Amber in Gardner?

    Anyone know if our girl is working these days?

  9. #3138

    Tan Skin Jew

    Quote Originally Posted by TheresOnly  [View Original Post]
    What is her rate?
    It's a girl I posted about back a few years ago. Sarah I think was her name. I actually mistakenly remembered her name as Hannah. Sarah grew up in Worcester, in tatnuck square. She moved to Houston, TX. I met her after she answered one of my ads. She was back up north here visiting her parents. I thought she was fake when she emailed me. But, she was real. I think she was 18-19 when we met. I let her blow me the first time. She wanted like. 8-$ if I remember correctly. And then we banged later, I think we did $. 2 or something.

    She was unique. Young, not showing signs of junkie hood, stylish, pretty, definitely looked European. I'm pretty sure she was just into the party and club lifestyle of urban Houston. She was cool.

    She hit me up the following year when back in town but she wanted over $$ with more rules. I think she "learned" from someone, how to run her "business". I am highly allergic to robotic mechanical stern expensive providers. I sniff them out and run away as far as possible. I fell for a few in my life when I was a decade younger and had lower standards. It's too bad Sarah fell down that road.

  10. #3137
    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    She's not a young tan skinned Jewish girl is she?
    What is her rate?

  11. #3136

    Leominster UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    She's not a young tan skinned Jewish girl is she?
    I have seen a picture, not the greatest quality picture, from what I could see, I'm guessing mid 30's decent body but couldn't tell much else. Not sure of nationality.

  12. #3135

    Hoover

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...h/782191702482

    Had a day off from work and finally saw the famous Natalie. Not much else to add. She does deliver one of the best BBBJCIM I have ever had. Nice set of twins. Typical two call system. First address lead me to the house next door. Second call came as I was ringing the doorbell of the house next door. LOL. Lead me upstairs to her messy bedroom with toys strung out everywhere. She definitely delivers but way BIGGER than I would have liked. Her kids must be possessed by demons or from Arkham Asylum. Because the crayons markings all over all over her walls were insane. Damage was $80. I probably won't repeat. Not because of her service but my preference.

  13. #3134

    Maya

    She's not a young tan skinned Jewish girl is she?

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlLovr69  [View Original Post]
    Been negotiating with a lady in Leominster, she answered an ad on doublelist. Name is Mya, anyone have any experiences with her. She doesn't host and I'm not a fan of car dates, just a matter of time before I give in though.

  14. #3133

    Leominster UTR

    Been negotiating with a lady in Leominster, she answered an ad on doublelist. Name is Mya, anyone have any experiences with her. She doesn't host and I'm not a fan of car dates, just a matter of time before I give in though.

  15. #3132
    Senior Member


    Posts: 419
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalPlay  [View Original Post]
    She may not look like it, but Mz. Boston is actually a grandmother. She's a good time when she's not rushing you to finish.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...u/312641990945
    That's a lot of product she's git there in the pictures. Can't even imagine the amount of makeup she's got elsewhere. -Just Saying-.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape