Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,201 to 16,215 of 37355
-
06-25-21 02:31 #21155Regular Member

Posts: 1Jackie seeing clients
Jackie is in richmond and seeing clients pm me for her number.
-
06-24-21 15:40 #21154Senior Member

Posts: 581So true!
I have had good visits with some that have been trashed in reviews here and bad times with some that are highly praised.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
Timing is everything with these girls you can never be sure of what you will get until you are there. It's part of the game!
As for Daisey, did doubles with her and J. B. A long time ago and it was all good!
-
06-24-21 13:37 #21153Regular Member

Posts: 8Same phone number?
Originally Posted by OverStreet79
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 12:38 #21152Regular Member

Posts: 40Classy Ashley TOFTT
Being enchanted by her pictures, I decided to visit Classy Ashley. Communication by text and phone was very good. In person she is friendly and appears clean with no foul odors or signs of a monkey Face to face communication was good. This is where the good stops. The location is an apartment in Petersburg. After we entered, she told me to make myself comfortable. This was difficult as the place is a dump. Broken toilet. Dirty clothes everywhere. Dirty mattress on the floor with nothing to cover it. My brain told me to leave but I did not listen. The pictures on STG were taken at a better time for both Ashley and the location. She is thin, tall, with small perky tits. She freely sent me current pics before the visit. I should have asked for a pic of the bed! Ashley offers DATY and BBBJ with every thing else covered. No Greek COF or CIM. Be sure to BYOCover. As I was leaving she asked if I had any extra covers. I gave her two. The filthiness of the apartment made it difficult for me concentrate on arousal (I should have left upon arrival). I erupted prematurely and left after 7 minutes w / o entry after which I rubbed down all over in hand sanitizer. QV. 6. Ashley is GFE friendly and could be a lot of fun in a clean location. Considering the current location, I place her right above Melissa on my do not repeat list.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/048158228938
-
06-24-21 12:28 #21151Senior Member

Posts: 1449It seems really fishy to me I also tried searching and got same sedulous. Be careful could be setup.
Originally Posted by Truth777
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 11:09 #21150Regular Member

Posts: 6Monique
I have been out of the hunt for a while seeing my ATF who was UTR for years as I needed? Unfortunately, she recently went AWOL with a new BF. Looking to get back into the hunt and used to see Monique at the Suburban in Chester a while back. Cool lady and I always had a great time. Can you share her contact information? I would be very greatful.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-21 23:30 #21149Senior Member

Posts: 195Reads like a scam to me. Searched the number, went on escort index, and those pics were attached to like 20 different numbers in different locations across the country without a separation in dates that makes sense.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-21 22:36 #21148Senior Member

Posts: 102Is there a link or anything to contact her or could you pm me by chance?
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-21 20:00 #21147Senior Member

Posts: 1084I talked to her this morning.
Originally Posted by HereWeGo20
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-21 18:58 #21146Regular Member

Posts: 19Nikki and baby doll
Mark are you able to share any of the contact info for your utr's? Can you message me please?
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-21 18:44 #21145Senior Member

Posts: 481Blonde
She quoted $$ and wouldn't say anything else. Very vague so I passed.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-21 18:38 #21144Senior Member

Posts: 1084That's definitely not true.
Originally Posted by Whisper007
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-21 17:55 #21143Senior Member

Posts: 373Nikki
Blast from the past is coming back for awhile she lives in PG but used to host in northside. She has a good head game. Nice clean kitty and she speaks greek. She has a big set of bolt ons. She's tall and a MILF in the 40 yr old range. Nice girl easy to get along with. Daytime available.
-
06-23-21 17:55 #21142Senior Member

Posts: 87Ravin
Why do you conclude this?
Originally Posted by Whisper007
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-21 16:59 #21141Senior Member

Posts: 316Not true about Ravin
I just texted with her. She IS still in the game, seeing trusted clients and those who don't give her a bad vibe.
Originally Posted by Whisper007
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




