Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24385
    Hey all,

    I've been told by a senior member I need to share a little more info about myself and who I see if I want some questions answered in the forum. Just seeing if this might help me.

    I have consistently seen Michelle / Eva at Belmont since her days at new hope. Great times with a beginning and ending and all the Russian and FIV I want. Never look for anything more but I definitely get my full time and and then some here and there. I love big natural tits and she knows how to use hers well. I know they aren't the biggest but in this community she is definitely on the healthier side.

    Pre pandemic I was seeing coco aka Jessica at new hope for a little over a year. Great tight body and a lot of fun. Never did FS with her as I don't do that but everything else was on the table. Multiple pops along with being able to roam anywhere I wanted. She seemed to enjoy the challenge of pops as I told her I was tired after 2 once and she really wanted the third. Sad to see how open she is with everything now though. I do miss her.

    Saw Tina at natural healers before because she had big tits but she was too greedy for me. Session started good but she got all about the money and it just ruined it. Also kept a high price so I just had the standard.

    Was seeing Lala at the Lotus on Irving for a while. She is a fun girl who seems to enjoy this. Out of all the times I was with her only once did she seem uninterested and not into it. Parking and walking in the back is nice for privacy.

    I really miss coco from sunkiss / lolium as she was short, thick and had nice tits. Only saw her a few times and she was gone. Haven't seen her in years and would love to reconnect.

    I've recently reconnected with Emily because you guys here. I love her body and attitude. Yes she is thicker than she was at Oki doki but her legs are really nice and her personality is awesome. She really has fun and wants to please. I've seen her 3 times or so in the past month and a half and she has been my go to. Her C cups get the job done for Russian.

    I'm looking at seeing Mandy at golden dreams or another big tit provider (heard there is one at H wellness but I've only seen mei) soon. If I just go with my normal girls it'll either be back with Michelle / Eva or Emily.

    I hope this lends a little more credibility to me and maybe I can get some more interaction on the board for questions or if I send a pm. I enjoy it here and appreciate all of the info you guys have. I'm also eyeing some Latinas but because they are pricey and I heard the service isn't the best I've steered clear.

  2. #24384
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20

    CLM / Nicol

    Has anyone seen Nicol from CLM? She used to work in Franklin Park with the other new Latina girls that came over to CLM recently. I will try to see her soon regardless.

  3. #24383

    On the younger side

    Quote Originally Posted by KurtHendrix3  [View Original Post]
    This seems worth a drive. How old is Jay?
    She is younger than most girls in the burbs. Maybe 30. I highly recommend her.

  4. #24382

    Maya / Zara Cost

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoGoer  [View Original Post]
    What was the upsell cost?
    $200 FS. Maya initially asked for 3 or 4 (can't remember) and I opted for CBJ for 150 then I asked her if I could finish from behind for just 2 and she complied. Zara charged 100 for CBJ then went to FS without discussing price. Tried to give $150 afterwards and she told me to throw in $50 more. LOL.

    Also forgot to mention, Zara has braces. She's very cute girl IMO but braces do weird me out a bit because it makes me consider the idea of them being underage and I want no parts of that. That said she still looks to be about 21-22, which is what she told me.

  5. #24381
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianGuy  [View Original Post]
    Was the ass play worth the $?
    I think it is just peace of mind knowing that there is no upsell to the whole process. And yes as noted it did seem a little too sterile during pandemic.

  6. #24380

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fantastico  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Zara and Maya in recent weeks. FS with both and CBJ. Maya a little on thicker side but holds it together well. Zara may have the best ass I've ever seen in one of these massage establishments.
    What was the upsell cost?

  7. #24379
    Quote Originally Posted by RickSomething  [View Original Post]
    I sent over my list.
    I'm also looking for any up-to-date info for this area. Do you mind also sending me a list of info? TIA!

  8. #24378
    Quote Originally Posted by HrogerHealey  [View Original Post]
    It's a bit of a drive, but Jay at Willow Spa in Carol Stream gives a superb scrub. She does not miss the important spots. There is more info in the Roselle MP thread.
    This seems worth a drive. How old is Jay?

  9. #24377

    CLM New Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaLover  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried any of the new girls CLM has to offer? I don't have much free time recently so I can't quite same each lady myself.

    Pm me if you want.
    I've seen Zara and Maya in recent weeks. FS with both and CBJ. Maya a little on thicker side but holds it together well. Zara may have the best ass I've ever seen in one of these massage establishments.

  10. #24376

    Ashley?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kabs3714  [View Original Post]
    I saw Ashley, and boy is she worth it. Absolute dirty girl LOL. She's thick and not the prettiest of the bunch but she sucked my dick and ate my ass. Two pops and swallowed every ounce. Definitely coming back to hit it.
    Assuming this is Ashlee in their roster? Want to make sure there isn't an Ashley floating around.

  11. #24375
    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    Its an okay massage, plenty of teasing and ass play. Zero nudity or OTC play.

    It is basically one price shopping w / o the upsell.

    L1 finish only.

    So for $,1 you get a decent 1/2 hour massage, with lots of teasing and L1 finish.

    Seen her a couple of times.

    She does have a great body though. Around 40 yo.
    Was the ass play worth the $?

  12. #24374
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Ashley CLM

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaLover  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried any of the new girls CLM has to offer? I don't have much free time recently so I can't quite same each lady myself.

    Pm me if you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabs3714  [View Original Post]
    I saw Ashley, and boy is she worth it. Absolute dirty girl LOL. She's thick and not the prettiest of the bunch but she sucked my dick and ate my ass. Two pops and swallowed every ounce. Definitely coming back to hit it.
    Great new intel. What did you pay for the upgrades? Did you do anything else with her? How old would you say she is?

    I haven't published an updated CLM list in weeks because nobody has reported anything new so I'm looking forward to adding this report.

  13. #24373
    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    Its an okay massage, plenty of teasing and ass play. Zero nudity or OTC play.

    It is basically one price shopping w / o the upsell.

    L1 finish only.

    So for $,1 you get a decent 1/2 hour massage, with lots of teasing and L1 finish.

    Seen her a couple of times.

    She does have a great body though. Around 40 yo.
    She's also pretty attractive. But she was really paranoid about covid and took all kinds of precautions including using a UV lamp. It felt too clinical for me.

  14. #24372
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppUp  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try her out? If so, how's it do? I always see this ad.

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs.../12802705.html

    Thanks,

    Pup.
    Its an okay massage, plenty of teasing and ass play. Zero nudity or OTC play.

    It is basically one price shopping w / o the upsell.

    L1 finish only.

    So for $,1 you get a decent 1/2 hour massage, with lots of teasing and L1 finish.

    Seen her a couple of times.

    She does have a great body though. Around 40 yo.

  15. #24371

    Prostate massage

    Anyone try her out? If so, how's it do? I always see this ad.

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs.../12802705.html

    Thanks,

    Pup.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape