Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,921 to 10,935 of 25049
-
06-23-21 21:14 #14129Senior Member

Posts: 1407Bathroom less Ashley
Visited Ashley today and she looks damn good, She looks like she lost 20-25 pounds. If some of you mongers remember she was carrying a bit of gut on her before.
Anyways we started out dfk, and then we got into 69 for about 15 minutes and then she got on the edge of the bed and let me face fuck her until I blew my load. He tits and her wing spanned pussy lips are the main attraction for me.
-
06-23-21 19:09 #14128Senior Member

Posts: 95Olita girls
Do the Olita girls allow multiple pops in an hr or is it one and done?
Originally Posted by Mass1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-21 15:32 #14127Senior Member

Posts: 2189Which is just another example why money codes suck. Just put the freaking dollar amount to avoid confusion.
Originally Posted by Mass1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-21 15:14 #14126Senior Member

Posts: 97Full GFE??
Does she allow deep kissing and DATY.
Originally Posted by Mass1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-21 14:37 #14125Senior Member

Posts: 59Alycat INfo
Hey Dave Darlings and Usuga401 clear your inbox so I can send over contact info.
-
06-23-21 14:24 #14124Senior Member

Posts: 112Typo on mini review for Nanacy
I know I typed three $ but anyway the hour was 300.
Originally Posted by Mass1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-21 21:35 #14123Senior Member

Posts: 139Send us some contact information if you think she is looking for some friends.
Originally Posted by RifireDog
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
06-22-21 19:42 #14122Senior Member

Posts: 386Olive
Wow. That is really some sad news. I always had great fun with her. I kind of lost track of her when she went back in for that paid vacation low 30's. Don't even remember anymore.
Originally Posted by MrRicFlair
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-21 17:47 #14121Senior Member

Posts: 112Nancy from Olita is in Warwick
In town for a few days. Just had the pleasure of spending and hour with Nancy who is town visiting, and listed on the Olita site. Very Pretty, Very Friendly and Sensual, I would describe her as Sexy Talented Girlfriend. Picture are accurate, especially the selfies and the ones with the day-glow lingerie.
Kiss with tongue, CFS, DATY, BBBJ Very enjoyable. Treat her nice. $$hr.
https://olitaescort.com/olitaescort/nancy.html
-
06-22-21 16:33 #14120Senior Member

Posts: 1407Off the Grid you are correct about Jess being nerdy! That's what I was waiting hear from someone. They were kinda orangey looking glasses.
Originally Posted by OffTheGrid
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-21 16:01 #14119Senior Member

Posts: 328SexKitten's friend Jess
I had a phone number for SexKitten's friend Jess. Jess gave it to me two years ago when I met her at SexKitten's apartment. I called that number a year ago and it had been disconnected from service. I called it again a few weeks ago and a guy answered the phone. He said that he had just been assigned the number. So apparently she gave up the number and it was reassigned to a new customer. BTW, Jess also wanted to see me solo and wanted me to take her to dinner and then to a hotel for the evening. I never was able to find the time to set anything up. I have learned that Jess is still in Rhode Island, but I do not have a current phone number for her. BTW, this particular Jess may be the one in the two pictures that KoF posted. I'm not sure. Jess is short with a similar body and similar sized breasts as is shown in KoF's pictures. But she wore glasses and had a nerdy look.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-21 15:18 #14118Senior Member

Posts: 120Sorry KOF but all of the olita girls use a rubber some of them are up for a BBBJ at most, but not all. Its a YMMV type of thing.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-21 14:00 #14117Senior Member

Posts: 3748OK, then! I trust LBrad's judgement on this, and it seems that, along with the other feedback I've gotten, the two Jess's are NOT the same, and Sexkitten/Adventure Girl/Monique is NOT swflrose. So this was apparently one of the 0. 2% of the time that I got a raw-dawg cumdumpster's identity wrong! So you are all a witness to history, LOL!
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
So, then--the search for NON-junkie, affordable, local, bareback strange, continues! I havn't found that in RI now for over a year. So, please post 'them if you got 'them!
-
06-22-21 13:51 #14116Senior Member

Posts: 95Msog?
Was MSOG available?
Originally Posted by Usedj
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-21 13:29 #14115Senior Member

Posts: 1407Ok that is not the Jess that was with sexkitten in East Prov. Jess with sex kitten wore glasses. The sex kitten you are seeing on SA is not the same one that I have seen and did a duo with sexkitten. And the Jess you are referring to does not have an incall as someone has stated. I had her number at one time but lost it. She actually hit me up a month or so later after our duo session to get a room as she wanted to spend some time with me, But I couldn't make it work due to family commitmments.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






