Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,251 to 8,265 of 24820
-
06-24-21 15:33 #16570Senior Member

Posts: 61Link?
Do you have a link or name? Thanks.
Originally Posted by BgDoc3
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 15:18 #16569Senior Member

Posts: 2148Do you mind
Sharing her rate? I did not see anything listed in the ad. Thanks.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 12:57 #16568Senior Member

Posts: 567Tried a lady today up NW side
Told her had bad ED She of course said she could "cure" that. She didn't so we both did mutual O. I am very good at DATY on a woman and she went twice. Then she went manual / oral on me and I just did get off She asked if I had one more left in me for her and I hit her with my butterfly / dog / combination. She soaked the bed then kissed me like a long lost GF. Cost me a buck and a quarter but to hear her sounds at finish felt like a young man again. Asked me to come back but told her was still looking for "THE CURE" LOL Doc3.
-
06-24-21 11:14 #16567Senior Member

Posts: 350I met up with her a month or so back. I lucked out, and the communication was good. , and no issues when we met. I just got a BBBJ, CIM w / swallow, because she didn't have an incall. She obviously had her fix before we met, because she was very coherent, and she was pleasant to talk to while I drove back to where I picked her up.
Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler
[View Original Post]
I was disappointed, because I really wanted to see her body, before it was ravaged by her habit. I've tried to contact her a couple of times since, but her responses are hours later if at all. She is on a downward spiral, so proceed with caution.
-
06-24-21 10:42 #16566Senior Member

Posts: 350She comes to Indy fairley regularly. She used to work with a provider who went by Tiny a few years back, and she used to do incalls off 96th and Michigan rd. Her menu is pretty open. She can deep throat with the best of them. Cowgirl is nice, because she is a true spinner. Kind of a dead fish when she's on bottom, and usually has drama, but it's easy to tune out.
Originally Posted by Apokalypto
[View Original Post]
Over all nice little spinner. She does usually have a traveling companion, so I would be hesitant to do an outcall to my residence with her, but if I had a hotel room, or she was doing Incall I'd still see her.
-
06-23-21 08:35 #16565Senior Member

Posts: 144Little bit
Now, I have to say that I'm always apprehensive on outcalls but this one did pique my interest. What I wouldn't do to this little thing, 😂.
Wanted to know if anyone has any experience and what that experience was like!!
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...t/918605257434
-
06-23-21 08:06 #16564Senior Member

Posts: 144Oh yeah, she's super accommodating! And I can attest to the fact that she gets super wet! Didn't finish cim but besides Greek she's game for anything else!
Originally Posted by BgDoc3
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-21 07:46 #16563Senior Member

Posts: 567Any recommendations for mutual oral specialists?
Looking for a lady who can make "the dead / ED" rise and allow a guy to return the favor at a realistic scale.
Too many GPS ladies around to go FS so taking a more modest route. Any help appreciated. PM for discretion.
Love the body lady but too high for my abilities and pockets. Doc.
-
06-23-21 07:45 #16562Senior Member

Posts: 80Abby
I've seen her a few times out on the west side near the airport. I can verify recent reports about her on this thread are accurate. I typically do an HR b / c I like to take my time kissing every inch of that young thicc body. HR rate is between $$ . 4 and $$ . 6.
Originally Posted by BgDoc3
[View Original Post]
She's not a clock watcher, very chill, and you can tell just by talking with her she has a very sweet demeanor and is down to earth. No pharma issues that I'm aware of other than maybe some 420. Alot of girls have to use lube or spit before entry. Not this gal. She gets WET, like it runs down the inside of her legs wet.
She's open to most things except greek, will take every drop of your load in her mouth, and her GFE is as good as some of the DI girls.
Whether you get the HHR or HR she's worth the money. Should mention if she's never seen before YMMV, but after that you're golden.
Stay safe out there.
-
06-23-21 07:04 #16561Senior Member

Posts: 727Lexie
I finally had a chance to meet with Lexie last night, we have had communication issues in the past. Sure glad we were able to meet. She isn't a clock watcher and is really laid back in person. Not a clock watcher my hhr ended up being more like 45 minutes. I will repeat often.
-
06-22-21 13:16 #16560Senior Member

Posts: 567160 a half
She is a hottie but what is her hourly like. That is PREMIUM but it is your dollars. Hope you got it all with no with holds JMO.
Originally Posted by Apokalypto
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-21 12:53 #16559Senior Member

Posts: 144Abby aka blondie with a body
It's been a little while since I dreamt, I jumped back in with both feet. Saw Abby in a dream recently, if you like slim thick women with curves in all the right places, She's definitely a good one. Great communication with me especially since I wanted to see her right away.
Incall was on the west side and clean. She's clean and personable, got really wet and responsive with daty, great oral skills with lots of slobber and some genuine moaning, Open to multiple positions and at the very least with me got really into it. YMMV of course. Hhr $.6
The picture in the green shirt is most representative of her currently.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...f3f2c1b9b2eeaa
-
06-22-21 12:35 #16558Regular Member

Posts: 18Thanks
Thanks for the update, I was close to pulling trigger on her, now will pursue elsewhere.
Originally Posted by CravenMore
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 19:13 #16557Regular Member

Posts: 13Yup
Tried after this review. Seemed favorable. Very good text convo leading up to meeting. Crappy hotel with shady peeps outside. Lots of drama after I gave generous donation. I knew shit was going down. Someone knocking on door when she was in bathroom doing whatever too. I got the heck out of there. Possible pharma and situational issues. Cash lost, but better than waiting for trouble. Won't go back.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 15:15 #16556Senior Member

Posts: 135Used to be Scarlett.
She was reported to be bad into her habit that she apparently is fully disclosing now. Search posting 14793. She definitely my type, but I'm not willing to go through some bull shit over it.
Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






