Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,266 to 8,280 of 24828
-
06-23-21 07:46 #16563Senior Member

Posts: 567Any recommendations for mutual oral specialists?
Looking for a lady who can make "the dead / ED" rise and allow a guy to return the favor at a realistic scale.
Too many GPS ladies around to go FS so taking a more modest route. Any help appreciated. PM for discretion.
Love the body lady but too high for my abilities and pockets. Doc.
-
06-23-21 07:45 #16562Senior Member

Posts: 80Abby
I've seen her a few times out on the west side near the airport. I can verify recent reports about her on this thread are accurate. I typically do an HR b / c I like to take my time kissing every inch of that young thicc body. HR rate is between $$ . 4 and $$ . 6.
Originally Posted by BgDoc3
[View Original Post]
She's not a clock watcher, very chill, and you can tell just by talking with her she has a very sweet demeanor and is down to earth. No pharma issues that I'm aware of other than maybe some 420. Alot of girls have to use lube or spit before entry. Not this gal. She gets WET, like it runs down the inside of her legs wet.
She's open to most things except greek, will take every drop of your load in her mouth, and her GFE is as good as some of the DI girls.
Whether you get the HHR or HR she's worth the money. Should mention if she's never seen before YMMV, but after that you're golden.
Stay safe out there.
-
06-23-21 07:04 #16561Senior Member

Posts: 727Lexie
I finally had a chance to meet with Lexie last night, we have had communication issues in the past. Sure glad we were able to meet. She isn't a clock watcher and is really laid back in person. Not a clock watcher my hhr ended up being more like 45 minutes. I will repeat often.
-
06-22-21 13:16 #16560Senior Member

Posts: 567160 a half
She is a hottie but what is her hourly like. That is PREMIUM but it is your dollars. Hope you got it all with no with holds JMO.
Originally Posted by Apokalypto
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-21 12:53 #16559Senior Member

Posts: 144Abby aka blondie with a body
It's been a little while since I dreamt, I jumped back in with both feet. Saw Abby in a dream recently, if you like slim thick women with curves in all the right places, She's definitely a good one. Great communication with me especially since I wanted to see her right away.
Incall was on the west side and clean. She's clean and personable, got really wet and responsive with daty, great oral skills with lots of slobber and some genuine moaning, Open to multiple positions and at the very least with me got really into it. YMMV of course. Hhr $.6
The picture in the green shirt is most representative of her currently.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...f3f2c1b9b2eeaa
-
06-22-21 12:35 #16558Regular Member

Posts: 18Thanks
Thanks for the update, I was close to pulling trigger on her, now will pursue elsewhere.
Originally Posted by CravenMore
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 19:13 #16557Regular Member

Posts: 13Yup
Tried after this review. Seemed favorable. Very good text convo leading up to meeting. Crappy hotel with shady peeps outside. Lots of drama after I gave generous donation. I knew shit was going down. Someone knocking on door when she was in bathroom doing whatever too. I got the heck out of there. Possible pharma and situational issues. Cash lost, but better than waiting for trouble. Won't go back.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 15:15 #16556Senior Member

Posts: 135Used to be Scarlett.
She was reported to be bad into her habit that she apparently is fully disclosing now. Search posting 14793. She definitely my type, but I'm not willing to go through some bull shit over it.
Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 14:44 #16555Regular Member

Posts: 8Little Bootee
I have seen little Bootee a couple of times. Her ass is nice. She like having her kitty licked. Breast are on the small side. But was nice to find a real person. Starting to hate all of the fake ads that are being posted.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/63604261
-
06-21-21 11:32 #16554Senior Member

Posts: 617TER and P411 have made my hobby years, good ones. Bad encounters are few and far between for me. The small amount of money (relatively) that I've spent on memberships to those two sites has paid massive dividends over the past couple of decades.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 08:18 #16553Senior Member

Posts: 1904The Erotic Review.
Originally Posted by SlummiesChap
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 08:12 #16552Senior Member

Posts: 247What is TER please?
What is TER.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-21 19:13 #16551Senior Member

Posts: 1095P411 and TER
P411 isn't even about reviews. It's about quality women who travel. Or when I travel making it easy to get verified by a provider. P411 does link to TER reviews which is helpful. And it's fairly cheap.
Originally Posted by Fitzyj76
[View Original Post]
TER is free if you post reviews. I'm pretty regular so I keep up the membership. It's also nice because the reviews are legit and will help you find quality.
-
06-20-21 13:49 #16550Senior Member

Posts: 296A $500 body that is not. Not even sure I'd consider that at $200.
Originally Posted by XxxMail77
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-21 00:54 #16549Senior Member

Posts: 220Thanks, yeah I recall some info on her. I'd really love to give her a try, but she is $500 + room cost Yikes, need to drop at least $100 and room fee to even be a thought.
Originally Posted by KeithD
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





