Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 233 of 472 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 283 333 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 7068
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3588
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    For a 3rd and a 4th. Please consider a "can't unsee" warning.
    LOL. I was thinking the exact same thing. But refrained from posting since I guess different strokes for different folks. But seriously I wouldn't want a BJ from her even if it was free.

  2. #3587

    Can't unsee

    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    For a 3rd and a 4th. Please consider a "can't unsee" warning.
    Can't unsee warning? What's that? Have you seen her?

  3. #3586
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529

    She'd qualify

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeMike22  [View Original Post]
    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...diego/63594646

    She told me BBBJCIM for a smooth. 8 for 15. I'm looking to add a 3rd girl on the roster for that kind of thing, and with that price, she might be the one.
    For a 3rd and a 4th. Please consider a "can't unsee" warning.

  4. #3585

    Tijuana

    I'll be in San Diego Tuesday, and was thinking of venturing down to Tijuana. What's the best play here for an out of towner? Do I park by the outlets and cross over? Also, best place to find a hooker? Rates? Tips? Anything for this new guy.

  5. #3584

    Any info on this one down Yonder?

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...diego/63594646

    She told me BBBJCIM for a smooth. 8 for 15. I'm looking to add a 3rd girl on the roster for that kind of thing, and with that price, she might be the one.

  6. #3583
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    "All you hear on the news is lumber prices are through the roof, gas prices, real estate. They never mention escorts. " Classic. It would be hilarious if they would report the inflated escort rates on the news.

    BTW. I think this all started when Backpage was taken down, Fosta / Sesta was signed into law by Trump and that got rid of Craigslist, ******** and other sites. Privatedelights is a ridiculously overpriced alternative.
    Combo of Fosta, Sesta, AND Covid. A ton of girls stopped providing (or scaled waaaay back) over the last couple years due to these changes. Decreased supply to constant demand leads to a rise in prices. Not to mention my *guess* is that a ton of these girls do / did their taxes as "independent contractors", with cash mostly off the books, they could take the crazy high unemployment at anywhere from 3 k-4 k a month on TOP of whatever they make escorting. Just leads to tons of girls not being highly motivated to offer good rates / deals.

    I kind of feel like come Sept. When the unemployment free ride ends, coupled with the Fed raising interest rates and the usual October market swoon. Economy could be headed for a nosedive. If that perfect storm strikes, I bet we see a correction back on the escorting market as well.

  7. #3582
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliBoy2000  [View Original Post]
    All you hear on the news is lumber prices are through the roof, gas prices, real estate. They never mention escorts.

    Damn some of these girls I use to see for. 4 for hh now for a q. V. Is 2. Thanks Biden.
    "All you hear on the news is lumber prices are through the roof, gas prices, real estate. They never mention escorts. " Classic. It would be hilarious if they would report the inflated escort rates on the news.

    BTW. I think this all started when Backpage was taken down, Fosta / Sesta was signed into law by Trump and that got rid of Craigslist, ******** and other sites. Privatedelights is a ridiculously overpriced alternative.

  8. #3581
    Quote Originally Posted by WildWalleye  [View Original Post]
    Would definitely like a good review on Bella (assuming she is the one with the blond high lights).

    How long does it take to get from downtown to Mission Valley (obviously, I am an out of towner).

    I am coming to visit your fair city. I will be staying downtown and would love to find some attractive talent that hasn't been afflicted with GPS. Recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Happy to buy beers for those who help out.

    Thanks.
    Best bet honestly is to hit up the Zona in TJ if you have a passport.

  9. #3580

    Gb

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    I heard from Jessie, I think she's back in town.

    Good luck guys, maybe we should hit her up for a gangbang, or just a BJ gangbang.
    Down for the GB bro!! Just say when.

    -Hammersmash.

  10. #3579

    KennedyinSD69

    KennedyinSD69.

    Anyone know KennedyinSD69 or seen her? She wants face shoot for validation.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/KennedyinSD69

  11. #3578

    Jessie Monroe is back

    I heard from Jessie, I think she's back in town.

    Good luck guys, maybe we should hit her up for a gangbang, or just a BJ gangbang.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jessie.jpg‎  

  12. #3577

    Prices

    Quote Originally Posted by CaliBoy2000  [View Original Post]
    All you hear on the news is lumber prices are through the roof, gas prices, real estate. They never mention escorts.

    Damn some of these girls I use to see for. 4 for hh now for a q. V. Is 2. Thanks Biden.
    I agree 140 qv is still high.

    I've seen QV for 50-100, (probably depending if they need the cash badly).

    The mongers have to drive the prices low, but our little heads will always pay the rate because we are horny and we need to get our fix. Sounds familiar right?

  13. #3576

    Lumber prices

    All you hear on the news is lumber prices are through the roof, gas prices, real estate. They never mention escorts.

    Damn some of these girls I use to see for. 4 for hh now for a q. V. Is 2. Thanks Biden.

  14. #3575
    Quote Originally Posted by BullWinkle25  [View Original Post]
    It's Heather Hurley. Seen her but it's been a long time ago so not sure that my opinion would be representative of her now.
    Same. She used to use an Hx profile, and used to be 3 bills for an hr. If she was still at that rate I'd jump at the chance to see how the last 3 years have treated her. At double the old rate now though, it's a pass.

    How do these girls not realize that their bodies are a depreciating asset? (LOL-halfheartedly kidding).

  15. #3574

    Hazel

    Anyone know Hazel or seen her? Her ad looks amazing.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...sta/Hazelmay22

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape