Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 900 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 400 800 850 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 950 1000 1400 ... LastLast
Results 13,486 to 13,500 of 24533
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11048

    Absolutely.

    Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteSavage  [View Original Post]
    The glory days are looooong gone for many reasons beyond a few stimulus checks.

    1: * Why compete to fuck one guy from Baltimore and risk getting beat up, robbed, arrested etc when you can make an * and show your butthole to the world? Even if you only get 200 subs you are still looking at 2 k a month. Then you get unemployment on top of that.

    2: The best looking ones moved to different cities or got turned into sugar babies. To be blunt, the economic status of Bmore isn't good for high class hot chicks.

    And mongers fuck the economics up too. An ugly woman isn't worth 120 for a short stay, but why'all pay it. So a hot woman who isn't dumb sees that and thinks well hell I must be worth wwaaaayyy more than that. So GPS sets in but no one wants to pay 300 an hr for a "nice" looking woman, especially when the longer they work the worse they get in terms of performance and looks.
    I feel all the shit you are saying, especially with the selection and the rules. There are soooo many whales posting and even the ones that I give a 2nd look to (since there is zero new spinners on the market), have all the damn rules. No bb, no bbj, no GFE, carplay only, no kissing oh and by the way requires a deposit (haha). Tell me no and get no luchie. Sometimes I just want to text them to say, damn girl, a dude would have to be out of his right mind to sling you the D as-is, and you got "laws" in place. Good luck buttercup. .

  2. #11047

    Jewel

    Hi,

    Could someone PM Jewel new number? I used to see her long ago but her number changed and I miss seeing her.

    Thanks.

  3. #11046
    Quote Originally Posted by PawgHunter93  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember this one? Hasn't posted in a year. Always worked out of shitty hotels off Pulaski in Rosedale. There's a Pawg shortage so I'm getting a little desperate. Anyone who had her knows how good she was. She literally tired to swallow my balls when giving me head. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/baltimore...80-8/1/2821118
    I think she passed away. She had stage 4 breast cancer. She was really cool.

  4. #11045

    Angel

    Angel baby worshipping the D.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210621-163748__01__01__01.jpg‎  

  5. #11044

    Redhead Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by KingMong  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if redhead Taylor is still around? She used to host from the Pulaski highway motels.
    I hope Taylor resurfaces at some point. Gingers are so hard to find. She was the only thick one that I've ever seen in the Baltimore area.

  6. #11043

    Chewy

    Quote Originally Posted by BMax986  [View Original Post]
    Things must be pretty bad when we're reminiscing about girls from over 2 years ago. Met and reviewed chewy in spring of 2019. Search of her old # show her posting in Kansas City area July 2019. Don't recall ever seeing ads for her since. Just ok attitude, but good BBBJCIM, vid friendly, at a decent price. Something we're lacking these days it seems.
    I wish I had done FS with Chewy. The one time I saw her I only got a BBJ w / CIM. She's face fuck friendly and that's awesome. She has a great personality and sense of humor. That's something that's definitely lacking. Maybe I just caught her in a good mood.

  7. #11042

    Wth

    These chicks are on a site called skip the games and they are nothing but games. Any intel on these 2?

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...w/836682585545

    SG.

  8. #11041

    Bey Bey

    I agree. I'm not paying for an obese chick. Not even a threesome. Demand is still high with supply is low. Obese chicks thinking they can lay down diva demands like Bey Bey. I'm going to wait it out. The bubble will pop.

    SG.

    Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteSavage  [View Original Post]
    The glory days are looooong gone for many reasons beyond a few stimulus checks.

    1: * Why compete to fuck one guy from Baltimore and risk getting beat up, robbed, arrested etc when you can make an * and show your butthole to the world? Even if you only get 200 subs you are still looking at 2 k a month. Then you get unemployment on top of that.

    2: The best looking ones moved to different cities or got turned into sugar babies. To be blunt, the economic status of Bmore isn't good for high class hot chicks.

    And mongers fuck the economics up too. An ugly woman isn't worth 120 for a short stay, but why'all pay it. So a hot woman who isn't dumb sees that and thinks well hell I must be worth wwaaaayyy more than that. So GPS sets in but no one wants to pay 300 an hr for a "nice" looking woman, especially when the longer they work the worse they get in terms of performance and looks.

    3: Body acceptance ruined the game too. I refuse to pay to fuck an obese chick, but take one look at Listcrawler and apparently I'm expected too. Not only that but they feel entitled to inane rules. "No big dicks, no small dicks, no GFE, I don't give head, no blacks. " Like damn girl, you look like you should be at Seaworld and you're black too, but you're writing the fucking Magna Carta of ho laws before I can grace you with my cock. No thanks.

    I'm so sick of this game bros. I had a UTR before COVID and I fucked it up, I'm about to swear off the game entirely because I just get pissed off.

  9. #11040

    Probably a long shot but I had to ask

    Anyone remember this one? Hasn't posted in a year. Always worked out of shitty hotels off Pulaski in Rosedale. There's a Pawg shortage so I'm getting a little desperate. Anyone who had her knows how good she was. She literally tired to swallow my balls when giving me head. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/baltimore...80-8/1/2821118

  10. #11039
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBK  [View Original Post]
    How many of you guys have a passport? I would recommend traveling to other countries if you have the time and/or money. Hell, you can go to Toronto or Montreal in Canada and access to better selection of escorts (both independent and agency types) and erotic massages for more reasonable prices than what you get in Baltimore-Washington area IMO.
    The borders have been closed for over a year though.

  11. #11038

    Lesley Rosedale

    Quote Originally Posted by Bejolo  [View Original Post]
    She's around, she posts on Tryst.
    Lesley has been in the area for years and never changed number. Always BBBJ and CFS. Her legs were really swollen and gain a lot of weight last time I saw her. That was 7 months ago.

    Good luck.

    Be safe,

    B.

  12. #11037
    How many of you guys have a passport? I would recommend traveling to other countries if you have the time and/or money. Hell, you can go to Toronto or Montreal in Canada and access to better selection of escorts (both independent and agency types) and erotic massages for more reasonable prices than what you get in Baltimore-Washington area IMO.

  13. #11036
    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    Stolen pictures from 3 different girls. I wouldn't trust it.
    I've seen her twice. She does look like the pictures she's posted. Nice rack.

  14. #11035
    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately? Haven't seen her post since April.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...tcall/38445995
    She's around, she posts on Tryst.

  15. #11034

    Number

    Quote Originally Posted by Abbyk0495  [View Original Post]
    I want Bree Curtis bays number! If someone could inbox it to me I would appreciate it. I am willing to give someone the number and Instagram of an early 20 year old spinner that goes bareback! Just don't ask her to creampie she will block you.
    I don't have Bree's number, but I'd very much appreciate the number if the referral you mentioned. I'll be visiting soon from the Midwest. You'll see that my posts are from there, and that I've been helpful to the local boards in the Midwest.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape