Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 899 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 399 799 849 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 949 999 1399 ... LastLast
Results 13,471 to 13,485 of 24530
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11060

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    My girl Destiny. Nice ass and a pretty smile as well. She has a new video.

    http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=3f567c91b
    Is she as open minded as she appears in the vid?

  2. #11059
    Quote Originally Posted by AllmenStand  [View Original Post]
    I think she passed away. She had stage 4 breast cancer. She was really cool.
    Damn say it anit so. I knew her health wasn't the greatest but she never mentioned that. RIP.

  3. #11058

    My best guess.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lamont  [View Original Post]
    How old would you guys say she was?
    I've seen her quite a few times. Always a great time. I'd say she's in her mid to late 30's. Let's go with 36-37.

  4. #11057
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Very classy

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreteCasual  [View Original Post]
    Angel baby worshipping the D.
    Like this a lot.

  5. #11056

    Jewel and her phone #

    I 3rd that askingg. She was always good people and a even greater time. I'm over due for some time with her, I would like her phone # as well.

    Be well and stay safe! Patch out.

  6. #11055

    Destiny

    My girl Destiny. Nice ass and a pretty smile as well. She has a new video.

    http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=3f567c91b
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image000000(5).jpg‎   image000000(3).jpg‎   image000000(4).jpg‎   image000000(2).jpg‎  

  7. #11054

    Chew

    Quote Originally Posted by BannedForLife  [View Original Post]
    I wish I had done FS with Chewy. The one time I saw her I only got a BBJ w / CIM. She's face fuck friendly and that's awesome. She has a great personality and sense of humor. That's something that's definitely lacking. Maybe I just caught her in a good mood.
    I think you did catch her in a good mood, because the one time I saw her she gave a lack luster bbj with extra attitude on the side.

  8. #11053

    Jewel's age

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimore2020  [View Original Post]
    The black girl at Radecke in basement? A+ submissive and all menu on the table? She is awesome, see her recently too.

    Be safe.

    B.
    How old would you guys say she was?

  9. #11052

    Jewel

    Quote Originally Posted by Steeaplo  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Could someone PM Jewel new number? I used to see her long ago but her number changed and I miss seeing her.

    Thanks.
    The black girl at Radecke in basement? A+ submissive and all menu on the table? She is awesome, see her recently too.

    Be safe.

    B.

  10. #11051

    Absolutely.

    Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteSavage  [View Original Post]
    The glory days are looooong gone for many reasons beyond a few stimulus checks.

    1: * Why compete to fuck one guy from Baltimore and risk getting beat up, robbed, arrested etc when you can make an * and show your butthole to the world? Even if you only get 200 subs you are still looking at 2 k a month. Then you get unemployment on top of that.

    2: The best looking ones moved to different cities or got turned into sugar babies. To be blunt, the economic status of Bmore isn't good for high class hot chicks.

    And mongers fuck the economics up too. An ugly woman isn't worth 120 for a short stay, but why'all pay it. So a hot woman who isn't dumb sees that and thinks well hell I must be worth wwaaaayyy more than that. So GPS sets in but no one wants to pay 300 an hr for a "nice" looking woman, especially when the longer they work the worse they get in terms of performance and looks.
    I feel all the shit you are saying, especially with the selection and the rules. There are soooo many whales posting and even the ones that I give a 2nd look to (since there is zero new spinners on the market), have all the damn rules. No bb, no bbj, no GFE, carplay only, no kissing oh and by the way requires a deposit (haha). Tell me no and get no luchie. Sometimes I just want to text them to say, damn girl, a dude would have to be out of his right mind to sling you the D as-is, and you got "laws" in place. Good luck buttercup. .

  11. #11050

    Jewel

    Hi,

    Could someone PM Jewel new number? I used to see her long ago but her number changed and I miss seeing her.

    Thanks.

  12. #11049
    Quote Originally Posted by PawgHunter93  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember this one? Hasn't posted in a year. Always worked out of shitty hotels off Pulaski in Rosedale. There's a Pawg shortage so I'm getting a little desperate. Anyone who had her knows how good she was. She literally tired to swallow my balls when giving me head. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/baltimore...80-8/1/2821118
    I think she passed away. She had stage 4 breast cancer. She was really cool.

  13. #11048

    Angel

    Angel baby worshipping the D.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210621-163748__01__01__01.jpg‎  

  14. #11047

    Redhead Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by KingMong  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if redhead Taylor is still around? She used to host from the Pulaski highway motels.
    I hope Taylor resurfaces at some point. Gingers are so hard to find. She was the only thick one that I've ever seen in the Baltimore area.

  15. #11046

    Chewy

    Quote Originally Posted by BMax986  [View Original Post]
    Things must be pretty bad when we're reminiscing about girls from over 2 years ago. Met and reviewed chewy in spring of 2019. Search of her old # show her posting in Kansas City area July 2019. Don't recall ever seeing ads for her since. Just ok attitude, but good BBBJCIM, vid friendly, at a decent price. Something we're lacking these days it seems.
    I wish I had done FS with Chewy. The one time I saw her I only got a BBJ w / CIM. She's face fuck friendly and that's awesome. She has a great personality and sense of humor. That's something that's definitely lacking. Maybe I just caught her in a good mood.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape