Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 324 of 542 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 374 424 ... LastLast
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 8120
Melody Spa Tucson
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3275
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesToPlay  [View Original Post]
    This one looks familiar. The last two photos. I seem to remember a review and pretty sure it wasn't favorable. But I can't remember. Any help?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/14916279
    I've messaged her multiple times with no response so who knows?

  2. #3274

    Native American provider

    Just wondering if anyone knows of a Native American provider? I always have had a hankering to be with one of those ladies. Anyone have a contact? I don't mean to be disrespectful in anyway or demeaning to the culture. Just a fetish that's all.

  3. #3273

    This one

    This one looks familiar. The last two photos. I seem to remember a review and pretty sure it wasn't favorable. But I can't remember. Any help?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/14916279

  4. #3272

    Veah

    PLUS, scheduling with her is a pain, if at all. I've contacted her about 6 different time over the last 4 months. Even thought she has responded, she never followed through on any appointments. If you have time to waste, why not? You might get lucky.

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi  [View Original Post]
    She has been seen before. Her name is Veah. Search her name on here. Also I think she may have a review on TER. Others have said her boyfriend is in the room and either leaves after making sure okay or hide in bathroom. These reports have kept me away. Plus her verbiage is very questionable in my opinion.

  5. #3271

    Yes that is Veah

    She has been seen before. Her name is Veah. Search her name on here. Also I think she may have a review on TER. Others have said her boyfriend is in the room and either leaves after making sure okay or hide in bathroom. These reports have kept me away. Plus her verbiage is very questionable in my opinion.

  6. #3270
    I say take one for the team. But I highly doubt that those photos are even remotely real.

  7. #3269

    Anybody seen her before or should I toftt?


  8. #3268

    Velvet Rose in Catalina

    Just wondering if anyone has seen Velvet Rose out there in Catalina. She was on Tucson Backpage back in the day. Just wondering if any of you have seen her. She has at least 2 or more personalities, and like Forest Gump. You never know what ya going to get. Does the full G. F. E. Kissing, BBBJCIM, DATY no Vag. Sex all the Greek way. Has very big breasts. Just wonder if she's still seeing clients.

  9. #3267

    Fun time great BBBJ

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...s/480320966791

    I saw her the other day she was at one of the usual motel spots, not great not bad. She is very nice and accommodating. She is a little chubby or thick but has a firm ass and nice tits. She gives a great BBBJ and knows what she is doing. DATY was good nice smooth clean, she seemed to really get into it or is a great actor. She got nice and wet. Allowed multiple positions, Mish, doggy, sideways, and finished with a BBBJCIM. I was not rushed at all and never felt uncomfortable. I will definitely see her again before she gets GPS or worn out by the game.

  10. #3266
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1288
    Quote Originally Posted by CingCong1  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Melanie, and she is tiny. She has a health condition, which can at times restrict what services she's able to provide. Once upon a time she also used to do doubles with Brianna, but that was some time ago. I'd rate her as meh, but if you're looking for a super short provider, she is short. BTW, I only received a BBBJ from her.
    The link to her ad died. I'd like to know who you're speaking of. Can someone post a pic or something?

  11. #3265

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncivil  [View Original Post]
    If this one never, ever, ever advertised again, I'd be totally fine with that. It's rough when I'm trying to find a provider, then I see pictures of her which totally ruin my mood. Yeah, she saves me money, but I want to have some fun sometimes, too.
    Is she not good? I'm intrigued by her because she is older and has pretty big tits LOL.

  12. #3264
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1288
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaSteve87  [View Original Post]
    Idk how but Facebook showed this one: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/63632747#.

    As a friend suggestion to me when I scroll through for some new ass (on Facebook). Also, if you guys have came upon a provider named "Leslie" I also have her Facebook as well LOL. One good thing about all this "smart" technology and social media.
    If this one never, ever, ever advertised again, I'd be totally fine with that. It's rough when I'm trying to find a provider, then I see pictures of her which totally ruin my mood. Yeah, she saves me money, but I want to have some fun sometimes, too.

  13. #3263

    Lol

    Idk how but Facebook showed this one: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/63632747#.

    As a friend suggestion to me when I scroll through for some new ass (on Facebook). Also, if you guys have came upon a provider named "Leslie" I also have her Facebook as well LOL. One good thing about all this "smart" technology and social media.

  14. #3262
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaSteve87  [View Original Post]
    Atleast Melanie is the name she gives me and she told me she is 4'8" also. Someone reviewed her and said if you have a midget fetish that she will fit the bill. She can be hard to get ahold of but is very sweet, thanks for reminding me though! It's my birthday in a couple days so I will have to get with her. I know I will have fun with her if she's really that tiny because I'm 6'5" LOL.
    Her name is Melanie, and she is tiny. She has a health condition, which can at times restrict what services she's able to provide. Once upon a time she also used to do doubles with Brianna, but that was some time ago. I'd rate her as meh, but if you're looking for a super short provider, she is short. BTW, I only received a BBBJ from her.

  15. #3261

    Melanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky1  [View Original Post]
    She has a couple of not so great reviews but was wondering if anyone seen her lately. Claims to be 4,8".

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...f/728521718902
    Atleast Melanie is the name she gives me and she told me she is 4'8" also. Someone reviewed her and said if you have a midget fetish that she will fit the bill. She can be hard to get ahold of but is very sweet, thanks for reminding me though! It's my birthday in a couple days so I will have to get with her. I know I will have fun with her if she's really that tiny because I'm 6'5" LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape