Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 552 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 52 452 502 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 602 652 1052 1552 ... LastLast
Results 8,266 to 8,280 of 24828
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16563

    Any recommendations for mutual oral specialists?

    Looking for a lady who can make "the dead / ED" rise and allow a guy to return the favor at a realistic scale.

    Too many GPS ladies around to go FS so taking a more modest route. Any help appreciated. PM for discretion.

    Love the body lady but too high for my abilities and pockets. Doc.

  2. #16562

    Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by BgDoc3  [View Original Post]
    She is a hottie but what is her hourly like. That is PREMIUM but it is your dollars. Hope you got it all with no with holds JMO.
    I've seen her a few times out on the west side near the airport. I can verify recent reports about her on this thread are accurate. I typically do an HR b / c I like to take my time kissing every inch of that young thicc body. HR rate is between $$ . 4 and $$ . 6.

    She's not a clock watcher, very chill, and you can tell just by talking with her she has a very sweet demeanor and is down to earth. No pharma issues that I'm aware of other than maybe some 420. Alot of girls have to use lube or spit before entry. Not this gal. She gets WET, like it runs down the inside of her legs wet.

    She's open to most things except greek, will take every drop of your load in her mouth, and her GFE is as good as some of the DI girls.

    Whether you get the HHR or HR she's worth the money. Should mention if she's never seen before YMMV, but after that you're golden.

    Stay safe out there.

  3. #16561

    Lexie

    I finally had a chance to meet with Lexie last night, we have had communication issues in the past. Sure glad we were able to meet. She isn't a clock watcher and is really laid back in person. Not a clock watcher my hhr ended up being more like 45 minutes. I will repeat often.

  4. #16560

    160 a half

    Quote Originally Posted by Apokalypto  [View Original Post]
    It's been a little while since I dreamt, I jumped back in with both feet. Saw Abby in a dream recently, if you like slim thick women with curves in all the right places, She's definitely a good one. Great communication with me especially since I wanted to see her right away.

    Incall was on the west side and clean. She's clean and personable, got really wet and responsive with daty, great oral skills with lots of slobber and some genuine moaning, Open to multiple positions and at the very least with me got really into it. YMMV of course. Hhr $.6

    The picture in the green shirt is most representative of her currently.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...f3f2c1b9b2eeaa
    She is a hottie but what is her hourly like. That is PREMIUM but it is your dollars. Hope you got it all with no with holds JMO.

  5. #16559

    Abby aka blondie with a body

    It's been a little while since I dreamt, I jumped back in with both feet. Saw Abby in a dream recently, if you like slim thick women with curves in all the right places, She's definitely a good one. Great communication with me especially since I wanted to see her right away.

    Incall was on the west side and clean. She's clean and personable, got really wet and responsive with daty, great oral skills with lots of slobber and some genuine moaning, Open to multiple positions and at the very least with me got really into it. YMMV of course. Hhr $.6

    The picture in the green shirt is most representative of her currently.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...f3f2c1b9b2eeaa

  6. #16558

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMore  [View Original Post]
    Tried after this review. Seemed favorable. Very good text convo leading up to meeting. Crappy hotel with shady peeps outside. Lots of drama after I gave generous donation. I knew shit was going down. Someone knocking on door when she was in bathroom doing whatever too. I got the heck out of there. Possible pharma and situational issues. Cash lost, but better than waiting for trouble. Won't go back.
    Thanks for the update, I was close to pulling trigger on her, now will pursue elsewhere.

  7. #16557

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    The good she is real, and photos are dated, but relatively accurate, and she had a pretty open menu.

    The bad she was in a shady hotel on 21st, and shadeland. She is also a clock watcher.

    I haven't returned, but I haven't ruled out the possibility either.
    Tried after this review. Seemed favorable. Very good text convo leading up to meeting. Crappy hotel with shady peeps outside. Lots of drama after I gave generous donation. I knew shit was going down. Someone knocking on door when she was in bathroom doing whatever too. I got the heck out of there. Possible pharma and situational issues. Cash lost, but better than waiting for trouble. Won't go back.

  8. #16556

    Used to be Scarlett.

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    She has an interesting profile, admitting she has an opiate issue. On one hand, that's just weird man, but on the other hand, she's more honest than the other 90 percent of young hookers who have a problem but deny it. Any who, anyone got info on her? She's horrible at communications (shocking I know), but she's hot and fresh, like a Krispy Kreme donut. So she peaked my interest. On a side note, Tryst has a lot of profiles, more than any other site of that type that I can think of at the moment. Still haven't figured out if it's scammy or legit or a combination of the two. I figured I might as well conduct some personal research to sort it all out.

    Link: https://tryst.link/escort/saravalentine#contact.
    She was reported to be bad into her habit that she apparently is fully disclosing now. Search posting 14793. She definitely my type, but I'm not willing to go through some bull shit over it.

  9. #16555

    Little Bootee

    I have seen little Bootee a couple of times. Her ass is nice. She like having her kitty licked. Breast are on the small side. But was nice to find a real person. Starting to hate all of the fake ads that are being posted.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/63604261

  10. #16554
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    P411 isn't even about reviews. It's about quality women who travel. Or when I travel making it easy to get verified by a provider. P411 does link to TER reviews which is helpful. And it's fairly cheap.

    TER is free if you post reviews. I'm pretty regular so I keep up the membership. It's also nice because the reviews are legit and will help you find quality.
    TER and P411 have made my hobby years, good ones. Bad encounters are few and far between for me. The small amount of money (relatively) that I've spent on memberships to those two sites has paid massive dividends over the past couple of decades.

  11. #16553
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by SlummiesChap  [View Original Post]
    What is TER.
    The Erotic Review.

  12. #16552

    What is TER please?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    P411 isn't even about reviews. It's about quality women who travel. Or when I travel making it easy to get verified by a provider. P411 does link to TER reviews which is helpful. And it's fairly cheap.

    TER is free if you post reviews. I'm pretty regular so I keep up the membership. It's also nice because the reviews are legit and will help you find quality.
    What is TER.

  13. #16551

    P411 and TER

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzyj76  [View Original Post]
    I can't imagine the idea of paying to look at reviews etc. P411 costs money. Could you tell me about the benefits?
    P411 isn't even about reviews. It's about quality women who travel. Or when I travel making it easy to get verified by a provider. P411 does link to TER reviews which is helpful. And it's fairly cheap.

    TER is free if you post reviews. I'm pretty regular so I keep up the membership. It's also nice because the reviews are legit and will help you find quality.

  14. #16550
    Quote Originally Posted by XxxMail77  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, yeah I recall some info on her. I'd really love to give her a try, but she is $500 + room cost Yikes, need to drop at least $100 and room fee to even be a thought.
    A $500 body that is not. Not even sure I'd consider that at $200.

  15. #16549
    Quote Originally Posted by KeithD  [View Original Post]
    She is real, bit of a lame duck in the sack, and is 100% GPS. 200 a meet would be doable, but 4-6 and a deposit? Gtfo.
    Thanks, yeah I recall some info on her. I'd really love to give her a try, but she is $500 + room cost Yikes, need to drop at least $100 and room fee to even be a thought.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape