Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,921 to 10,935 of 25020
-
06-21-21 20:25 #14100Senior Member

Posts: 4544She's a fat pig. All her pics are old pics from 7 years ago. Have her FaceTime you.
Originally Posted by Abercrombie
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 17:15 #14099Senior Member

Posts: 149Jayla
I haven't seen her but have been in contact with her. Her rates are too high though. I'm just a BBBJ guy and she was asking 150 just for that, pass!
Originally Posted by ThomasPl31
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 16:39 #14098Senior Member

Posts: 465That is not the one I reviewed on CL ads
I have a review up under Craigslist ads, a couple years ago I believe. I saw the woman I posted a photo of a few times over many years. That is NOT the same woman as is in your photo. It just isn't.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 15:22 #14097Regular Member

Posts: 17That's really sad. She was doing so well based on her social medias. RIP.
Originally Posted by MrRicFlair
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 15:02 #14096Senior Member

Posts: 505SexKitten
There is a post by a member (Fun0410) in Craigslist Advertiser Reviews from a few years ago that includes a picture of SexKitten. I saw SexKitten once. The picture in Craigslist Advertiser Reviews is the woman I met. As far as KoF's claim that Swflrose on SA is SexKitten. I don't know. It looks a lot like her. Swflrose has the same kind of angular face that Sexkitten has. Swflrose is a lot heavier than the woman I saw and that could account for me not recognizing her. But, again, I only saw her once.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 13:46 #14095Senior Member

Posts: 3748No, there is no selective block for unpaid members. I've never, ever, been a paid member. I've only used my universal hack, that is, the photo embedding method, to communicate with them, which I fully revealed a couple of months ago on this board, because that method is now no longer working as it used to, because SA discovered the loophole.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
But this means that her former profile is now either expired or otherwise inactive, not just blocked for me. Thanks for confirming that info!
Anyway, I'd like to hear from any others that think that that swflrose is NOT Monique/sexkitten747. As I said, I'm QUITE sure it is, but there are always doppelgangers and look-alikes! Its mainly out of curiousity, because I don't really expect to be high-tailing it down to Sarasota, FL, any time soon, in order to inseminate her again!
-
06-21-21 13:14 #14094Regular Member

Posts: 3Cindy
Hello,
Does anyone have contact info for Cindy Summers? She was active last year but I haven't seen her post in a while.
-
06-21-21 12:45 #14093Senior Member

Posts: 2189First link could possibly be her. Certainly does look like it could be a heavier version.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
Second link also not available for me as well with the same message. But even though I have an account, is not a paid account. Do not know if there is an option to block unpaid members.
-
06-21-21 12:31 #14092Regular Member

Posts: 6Does no Bathroom Ashely offer BBFS and Anal
I am planning on seeing "No Bathroom" Ashley (https://www.adultlook.com/p/2972062) this week for the first time. I have seen a post by KingOfFours back in 2020 that she offered BBFS and bare anal. Is she still offering those services?
-
06-21-21 11:41 #14091Senior Member

Posts: 143Has anyone seen Mandy within the last week or so?
-
06-21-21 11:40 #14090Senior Member

Posts: 97Jayla
Anyone have any experience with this one. Good or bad?
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/368874558164
-
06-21-21 10:48 #14089Senior Member

Posts: 3748Formerly Sexkitten747
Hmmm. I would like to know why you think that link in my original post is not her, please? This one:
Originally Posted by Tonytone
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/ccdba...3-53fb9a9fa118
It surely looks like her, but about 25 lbs heavier than when I cum-pumped her over a year ago. And others have confirmd with me privately, that that is her. I COULD be wrong, though. I'm generally 99.8 percent right on these things--but perhaps this falls into that 0. 2% category where I might be mistaken?!
There is also another criteriion I used for identification, which checked out, but I've not decided yet whether I should reveal that confirmation method.
Now, this is the previous link I had for her:
https://www.seeking.com/member/3b7a8...1-b2f734ee9b84
But when I click on that link, for me, it says, "Profile not available". So, I'd like to know if that profile is not available just for me, or not available to anybody who is signed in as an SA member? Because she might have blocked me? Can someone please help with that? It might help to resolve this issue.
Thanks in advance!
-
06-21-21 07:30 #14088Senior Member

Posts: 123Tori
Let us know how you make out if you see her. I am leary of girls that post ads on STG. Been burned a few times and most of them have pictures that are not current. Some are posting pics several years old.
Originally Posted by BruceWayneProv
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-21 13:26 #14087Senior Member

Posts: 738Genie. Not so magic
Saw Genie posted an ad this morning. I was seriously jonesing, and it had been a long time since I had managed to see her last (pre-pandemic), so I hit her up quick.
Everything seemed great at first, responded quickly, confirmed a time, everything seemed smooth sailing. She was hosting in Warwick, which is a bit of a hike from where I'm at, so I texted her letting her know I was going to start heading over. A few minutes later I get a text back, telling me to give for a minute because she's not at her location yet. I clarified that I was only leaving when I was to make sure that I would be there on time for our appointment, and that there was no rush, and to just let me know if she needed to adjust the timing at all.
Well, that was the last I heard. Texted when I was getting close to Warwick to see how things were looking. Texted again after killing some time for awhile to give her a chance. Complete radio silence. Tried hitting up a few other providers to salvage the situation since I was already over there, but just struck out completely. So I ended up wasting half my day because of her. Don't think I'd give her another try unless she was hosting somewhere much closer to me next time.
-
06-20-21 13:24 #14086Senior Member

Posts: 60Tatiana
https://tryst.link/escort/touchtatianna
I saw her a few weeks ago in CT.
So I had a dream about nuru and really recommend it. She is a friendly small bbw who uses the real gel. She isn't GFE, but if you like bbws and either enjoy nuru with FS or want to try it I'd say go see her. It was $$ 50 during our dream. I don't think I'll go again but that's my preference no issue on her part.











Reply With Quote





