Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,666 to 10,680 of 24049
-
06-21-21 17:28 #13384Regular Member

Posts: 21Bookalatina
What happen to bookalatina?
I try to search but couldn't find anything.
-
06-21-21 15:24 #13383Regular Member

Posts: 13Hey Creepin, thanks for sharing. Do you have a link or phone number to contact?
Originally Posted by Creeping;5408443[URL
-
06-21-21 15:02 #13382Senior Member

Posts: 278Struck Gold at the LCS!
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ginia/63584971
Carolyn Herndon.
Gents this is not the link however, the chick in this ad and "Carolyn" have identical bodies!
150 hh for light kissing, passion, lots of eye contact, and she truly enjoys fucking! CG, RCG, mish, scissors, and hot dog with her bouncing back and turning her head to make eye contact while, biting her lip and licking her lips. Fuck, what a sight to see. I'm certain some parts are man made but that was the least of my worries! Gorgeous face, sexy and flirty personality topped off with pure ecstasy and a salacious body!!
If you need to dig in the couch and through mama's minivan to scrounge up 100 doll hairs for a QV, do it!! She will be here a few more days.
501 jeans.
5'4 7 mm and 9 k seventy 3.
There are at least 2 at that loc working for the same person. The one I saw was 5'7" easy while the other is still hot, just shorter.
Creepin.
-
06-21-21 14:42 #13381Senior Member

Posts: 30Charlotte?
Which one was Charlotte? I don't recall anyone from Elite named Charlotte.
Originally Posted by Tomk2323
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 10:51 #13380Senior Member

Posts: 560Agreed 1,000%, couldn't have put it better!
Originally Posted by MiRoad
[View Original Post]
Also to everyone else: if you write a less-than-stellar (yet honest) review of a provider and the agency representing her bans you from future visits? Fuck both of 'them. You're better off being rid of that duplicitous nonsense. Plenty of fish in the sea & you absolutely don't need to suck up or lie on their behalf. Be as detailed & forthcoming as you can (without spilling the beans on exact addresses, real names, and the like). If a booker asks if you had a good time after your session, be respectful in explaining why it wasn't a good experience. More than likely, that booker will apologize and will look further into the matter--especially if enough johns complain about a specific provider.
As MiRoad pointed out, folks need to understand the distinction between good, mediocre, and bad sex. Sometimes it takes time / experience to differentiate between those three categories. But if you write a good review for someone out of fear of being banned or holding out hope for some good will (freebies) in the future, you'll be wasting everyone's time & your own. The unadulterated, brutal, fact-driven truth is what we should be encouraging here.
-
06-21-21 10:35 #13379Senior Member

Posts: 208Good research. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 00:29 #13378Senior Member

Posts: 309Stephanie
No cigarette smoke. She was probably smoking in the room prior to your arrival.
Originally Posted by Tomk2323
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-21 20:02 #13377Senior Member

Posts: 598Respect and agree with your feedback. Question did you smell cigarette smoke as I did?
Originally Posted by MiRoad
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-21 19:58 #13376Senior Member

Posts: 309Stephanie
I haven't yet but will. One problem is that she doesn't come up under Washington D. C. Reviews but only under Philadelphia, despite a couple of reviews from this area. She has only one semi-negative review. Selections are slim and maybe this is influencing reviews. Personally, I need the whole nine yards. DFK, BBBJ, FIV, DATY, 69 and enthusiasm before I'll even give "went the extra mile. " Four of her reviews claim "Model Material!" Really? Supposed to be in her twenties but is 40+. Sorry, but her boobs are enhanced. Body is "OK. " Her performance was rated four times as "forgot it was a service. " Double Really? Forgot it was a service for me means that she was so good that I thought I was fucking my girlfriend. I can count the "Forgot it was a service" reviews I've given on one hand. For anybody reading this who's writing reviews: What the fuck are your afraid of? Getting banned? Or have you never really had good sex so as long as she lets you fuck her it was "forgot it was a service?" Let's get real, here and on the other site. If it sucks or was mediocre. Say so! When evaluating reviews on TER the first thing I do is look at the reviewer's other reviews. If they're all 8's and 9's I conclude they are BS. And they usually are.
Originally Posted by Tomk2323
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-21 11:30 #13375Senior Member

Posts: 598Stephanie
I wrote an accurate review of her on TER and hope they post it. I encourage you to do the same. We need the honest and accurate voices to get attention so we can be helpful to others.
Originally Posted by MiRoad
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-21 22:10 #13374Senior Member

Posts: 108As was said previously it is site for chicks who trade money for sex and don't want to be called hookers. You get the scammers and budding * girls who read some where that they can turn a profit by selling pics. I once had a lady who wanted 300 per meeting to just listen to me talk about my stress and such, just to be my friend (hard pass). They tend to go pretty quick. You do have to work at it though on this site and have some game (more game = easier, less game = harder). Most guys who have been in the SD game try to build up a "stable" or "rotation" and only go back when variety is need or a replacement.
Originally Posted by LoveTheCurves
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-21 19:19 #13373Regular Member

Posts: 13The Market
As a general rule, prices do reelect an equilibrium between supply and demand. This is an oversimplification, but in this case how many providers offer the services mongers wish to have? And how many hours a day can they fill up their schedule at that price? If it is at a higher price, it will obviously go up until the number of mongers willing to pay the next higher amount starts to drop off. But f the providers get enough gents to pay the higher rate, they charge it.
The problem from our perspective is in DC there seem to be enough guys with high enough disposable income to pay the higher freight. It's probably the same in most other big USA Cities, but not areas with lower median incomes like the Southeast (e. G. GA, SC, AL, MS, AR, MO, TX, TN, and maybe rural NC too). Other areas in the Midwest like WV and OH come to mind as well. But not the big coastal cities.
But remember when Greenspan pointed out the "flaw" in the 2008 housing market? Well, there are at least two major flaws in our market, and they are equally ridiculous:
1) Most providers charge the same prevailing rate no matter what services they offer, and.
2) Providers charge the same rates no matter their age, looks, or physical fitness.
However, as long as mongers cough up the dough to see these women at the prevailing wage rate, there is not a whole lot the rest of us can do except vote with our wallets and boycott the high prices.
Unfortunately, with the specter of inflation in the overall economy, I fear this trend will only continue and spread next to the AMPs and massage gals.
We have to intensify our searches for ladies providing good services at more reasonable rates.
Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BigPoppa2308
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by WalterKovacs
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-21 18:59 #13372Senior Member

Posts: 631A little bit of everything
Basically a dating site setup. It's a mix bag. Your paiding for sex, but your avg girl doesn't want to be call a hooker. So it's a very around about way to get normal girls to be hookers, by making them think that they are in a casual relationship with an older guy. Some girls are looking to rack up daddies to make as much money. Other girls just want 1 older guy to casual date, and the extra money is nice. Should treat it like a normal dating site, because you msg 100 girls. 15 will reply, and out of that you might hit it off with 7. From there you might meetup with 1-3 out of a 100 girls you msg. So as you can see it can be a lot of work like a dating site, and you will be dealing with a lot of scammers. The positive part is you get away with more things sexual then your avg hooker. Like a dating site, everything depends on your game. I heard of other guys doing 50 girls a year, and I heard of other guys only getting 8 girls with in a year. Membership is 100 a month, and you are avg about 300-600 per date. I m having a blast and have about 6 girls in my rotation right now. Read up on a few months worth of sugar thread it should help you get a better understanding.
Originally Posted by LoveTheCurves
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-21 18:28 #13371Senior Member

Posts: 143Seeking Arrangements
Hi,
This site "Seeking Arrangements" is new to me. It certainly looks interesting and tempting. Is this bascially an escort site? Or do I have to bring the goods in terms of looks and not just my money? Any information would be appreciated and you can PM me if you want also. Thanks in advance.
LTC.
-
06-19-21 16:05 #13370Regular Member

Posts: 21Miku at MP
Saw Miku this last week. To be honest I've given up trying to sort names with MP, and just refer to nationality when looking to book. For the record MP currently has two Japanese girls, Miku and Meiko. I saw (like, literally saw, not an appointment) Meiko last week as I was leaving with Yoyo, but I ended up getting Miku this time around.
Typical affair for MP, you know the drill. Message, get a time, show up, pay the 3 $ for an hour. Easy and swift. So for anyone wondering about Miku, she is the girl in the pictures with the tattoo on her arm. She's pretty young by my estimate, probably mid / early 20's, but she didn't ask me (which they usually do haha) so I didn't ask her. First things first, she is small. And I mean like everything. Her chest is A sized at best. My hand, from tip of middle finger to wrist, was about the size of her chest from left to right. Super tiny lady. I don't know about all of you, but this is overwhelmingly my preference, and one of the few things I've been sad about over my previous visits with more endowed women. She's maybe 5 foot flat, shapely waist but not a large butt. Very fit as well, no fat on her at all, but not skinny enough to look underfed or anything.
She also has a couple tattoos. I mentioned the arm tattoo, but she also has two small ones below her collar bone, above her chest. I don't remember what they were exactly, but think like a small heart or something of that sort. She also does have like a bit of a tooth issue. I think someone has probably mentioned it to her here, cause she kind of tries not to show her teeth now. Personally, I don't think it's a problem since you won't see them much anyways.
Session started off with her explaining she can't speak English so she'll use a translator. Whatever, I speak Japanese so we skipped over all that. I guess this is where I should mention, my attraction was very very apparent by this point. Like it took all of 30 seconds after seeing her for me to put diamonds to shame. Now, I'm the poster boy for average sized in my opinion, but she stressed how "big" I was. I'm not, but compared to her absolutely. Mouthwash and then into the shower we go. Regular wash off into preview BBBJ. The view of her knelt had me dying (in a good way). Eventually make our way back to the room. BBBJ for a bit, which was ok nothing special, but then she suited me up and hopped on top. Again, view to die for. My comment about size comes in here, because she was very tight. Noticeably so. Had to start off very slow, but it was worth it. Eventually I sat up and she was wrapped around me while I was holding her going at it (no clue what to call this). She's pretty cute, lots of kisses to my neck. I realize pretty fast that I won't last long like this, so I roll her over and start DATY. I still have little experience on what actually works here, but she was fine with FIV so I just copied what I read on reddit. She got super into it after a bit, grabbing my hair and forcing my head into her (I loved it). We kept that up for a long time before she eventually said she couldn't take it anymore and wanted it inside. But instead of just swapping positions she literally pulled my head (gently) up to her face and started kissing me. Wow. Began mish like that and she completely wrapped herself around me, head buried in my neck / shoulders. And let me tell you, she was soaked. If I've ever said it before, I had no clue what the hell I was talking about. I dunno if it's just cause she's tight or I was more sensitive or what, but all of that together had me very happy very quickly.
I think we had around 15 minutes left at that point, so she gave me a massage while we chatted before another shower and away I went. I have to say, if you like small women, I would make a beeline over. She leaves Monday.













Reply With Quote




