Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 552 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 52 452 502 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 602 652 1052 1552 ... LastLast
Results 8,266 to 8,280 of 24820
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16555

    Little Bootee

    I have seen little Bootee a couple of times. Her ass is nice. She like having her kitty licked. Breast are on the small side. But was nice to find a real person. Starting to hate all of the fake ads that are being posted.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/63604261

  2. #16554
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    P411 isn't even about reviews. It's about quality women who travel. Or when I travel making it easy to get verified by a provider. P411 does link to TER reviews which is helpful. And it's fairly cheap.

    TER is free if you post reviews. I'm pretty regular so I keep up the membership. It's also nice because the reviews are legit and will help you find quality.
    TER and P411 have made my hobby years, good ones. Bad encounters are few and far between for me. The small amount of money (relatively) that I've spent on memberships to those two sites has paid massive dividends over the past couple of decades.

  3. #16553
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by SlummiesChap  [View Original Post]
    What is TER.
    The Erotic Review.

  4. #16552

    What is TER please?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    P411 isn't even about reviews. It's about quality women who travel. Or when I travel making it easy to get verified by a provider. P411 does link to TER reviews which is helpful. And it's fairly cheap.

    TER is free if you post reviews. I'm pretty regular so I keep up the membership. It's also nice because the reviews are legit and will help you find quality.
    What is TER.

  5. #16551

    P411 and TER

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzyj76  [View Original Post]
    I can't imagine the idea of paying to look at reviews etc. P411 costs money. Could you tell me about the benefits?
    P411 isn't even about reviews. It's about quality women who travel. Or when I travel making it easy to get verified by a provider. P411 does link to TER reviews which is helpful. And it's fairly cheap.

    TER is free if you post reviews. I'm pretty regular so I keep up the membership. It's also nice because the reviews are legit and will help you find quality.

  6. #16550
    Quote Originally Posted by XxxMail77  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, yeah I recall some info on her. I'd really love to give her a try, but she is $500 + room cost Yikes, need to drop at least $100 and room fee to even be a thought.
    A $500 body that is not. Not even sure I'd consider that at $200.

  7. #16549
    Quote Originally Posted by KeithD  [View Original Post]
    She is real, bit of a lame duck in the sack, and is 100% GPS. 200 a meet would be doable, but 4-6 and a deposit? Gtfo.
    Thanks, yeah I recall some info on her. I'd really love to give her a try, but she is $500 + room cost Yikes, need to drop at least $100 and room fee to even be a thought.

  8. #16548

    Allison

    Quote Originally Posted by CommonSteve666  [View Original Post]
    That's quite admirable of her to see you after you paid her deposit. I thought the reason for deposits was to get money without actually doing anything. She seems like a real nice person to actually go through with the appointment.
    She is real, bit of a lame duck in the sack, and is 100% GPS. 200 a meet would be doable, but 4-6 and a deposit? Gtfo.

  9. #16547

    Allison deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by EndlessSpiral  [View Original Post]
    That's right going through all the trouble to astroturf an account on a website that publicly tracks post counts. There could be no other explanation.

    If you can't trust an anonymous post on the internet. What can you?
    That's quite admirable of her to see you after you paid her deposit. I thought the reason for deposits was to get money without actually doing anything. She seems like a real nice person to actually go through with the appointment.

  10. #16546
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaute  [View Original Post]
    Nice first post "Allison".
    That's right— going through all the trouble to astroturf an account on a website that publicly tracks post counts. There could be no other explanation.

    If you can't trust an anonymous post on the internet. What can you?

  11. #16545
    Senior Member


    Posts: 271
    Quote Originally Posted by Vw151  [View Original Post]
    Ya. She did that with me too. I've seen her on and off for awhile, for a pretty low rate because she asked me to name the price.

    She's actually got a pretty nice body for her age, and being natural. She gets into it too.
    I come through your town from time to time and had made several attempts to see her each visit. Usually she texts back at least once and then fades out. The one time I got lucky I quoted her the going rate at the time and she had no hesitation. If you really want to see her I would not start out with a crazy low ball offer expecting her to counter with her "real" amount. When I met her she looked like her pictures except slightly older. She is a small woman with big boobs and I was definitely happy with what I saw. I liked that she dressed up. As much as you might meet her based on how she looks in her ads its her enthusiasm that makes want to do more visits. She takes pride in her bed room skills which are legit and she is super energetic. She has a wide menu. I wish she was easier to set up a meeting with.

  12. #16544

    Sara from Tryst?

    She has an interesting profile, admitting she has an opiate issue. On one hand, that's just weird man, but on the other hand, she's more honest than the other 90 percent of young hookers who have a problem but deny it. Any who, anyone got info on her? She's horrible at communications (shocking I know), but she's hot and fresh, like a Krispy Kreme donut. So she peaked my interest. On a side note, Tryst has a lot of profiles, more than any other site of that type that I can think of at the moment. Still haven't figured out if it's scammy or legit or a combination of the two. I figured I might as well conduct some personal research to sort it all out.

    Link: https://tryst.link/escort/saravalentine#contact.

  13. #16543
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubbes  [View Original Post]
    Howdy gents,

    Does anyone have info on her? Legit?

    https://open24.com.listcrawler.eu/po...polis/63524574
    She goes by Alexis. She is legit. I met her a few weeks ago, and wasn't disappointed with her service. I'll probably return when your schedule sinc up.

    She does have reviews on this board if you search gor Alexis. Unfortunately there is another provider who posts on STG that uses the same name.

    Both are real. The one in STG has more limits, but isn't a bad time either.

    You can pm me for more info.

  14. #16542
    Quote Originally Posted by EndlessSpiral  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/allicakes

    Got in touch with her via text after being hesitant for awhile, don't make the same mistake. She answered promptly and was incredibly. It rarely felt like a transaction, just an authentic experience from start to finish. In person she's warm and disarming and, frankly, even better looking than her photos. Her body is outrageous. Not a single complaint from me.

    But don't hesitate because she asks for a deposit or on Tryst, she's completely legit and worth the price. Be courteous with her and and have a great time.
    Nice first post "Allison".

  15. #16541

    Any info?

    Howdy gents,

    Does anyone have info on her? Legit?

    https://open24.com.listcrawler.eu/po...polis/63524574

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape