Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 13,381 to 13,395 of 28084
-
06-21-21 16:17 #14704Banned Member

Posts: 1001I hate the B&S
Thanks for the detailed info, will avoid that provider in the future. What kind of tattoo was it?
Originally Posted by InstinctGoku
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 15:36 #14703Senior Member

Posts: 266108 ocean
Stopped by 108 today.
I asked for miki, but was greeted by a mid 30's Chinese lady with a tattoo on right arm. Her voice is really raspy of a smokers voice. I asked if she was miki and she said yes. I saw in the back another girl with big eyes and a cute face. I think I may have been bait and switched. Paid HF of. 4.
Her face is average maybe a 4, petite body with Small As and nice pointy nipples, petite flat butt.
I'm on my back and she gave a light girlfriend massage, lots of teasing on the lower extremities.
She asked me to flip and said HJ is. 6 and FS is 1. 4.
I decided on FS. She has a Bush, and tight kitty. I'm young and was able to finish in a couple minutes LOL. We did it in standing mission.
Overall I was able to finish, but I'm not happy about the bait and switch. I'll come back for that younger girl.
-IG.
-
06-21-21 15:26 #14702Senior Member

Posts: 44Where is this place?
Is this place in Kearny Mesa?
Originally Posted by TugSpinosa
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 15:15 #14701Senior Member

Posts: 567They're being cautious
I would bet they're being cautious due to the recent LEO activity in the Kearny Mesa area. For all we know, they may have been one of the spas LEO paid a visit. Another member posted similar at Leisure Spa.
Originally Posted by CingCong1
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 14:37 #14700Senior Member

Posts: 461Arigato
So last summer I stopped into Arigato and had nice experiences with both CeeCee and Mina, reviewed last July. Stopped in again in October and got CeeCee. This time around she did not provide any services and said they didn't do that. It was weird, and I ended up leaving. Does anyone know if they're back to providing extras? Anyone else have this experience?
-
06-21-21 12:43 #14699Banned Member

Posts: 1001More details please
What was the cost of the session?
Originally Posted by TugSpinosa
[View Original Post]
Worth it?
-
06-21-21 01:36 #14698Senior Member

Posts: 164108 ocean
Stopped by the infamous spot. Was shown to a room by a fairly cute Chinese girl 30-40. She was wearing a tight dress. Massage was good but less than 10 minutes. Girl told me it was slow cause of fathers days. I'm single no kids no gf / wife so perfect time for me to play. Covered everything. Body was not as tight as dress made it seem. Nice shaved pussy and a / b with those dark nipples we all love. Few positions. I live close by but I don't take Ill be partaking since I finally was able to set something with the k girls from Humaniplex. I do like how well its hidden and somewhat discreet didn't get the ladies name cause I was thinking with little head.
-
06-21-21 01:06 #14697Senior Member

Posts: 529None of them.
They're all fake, just like most AMP ads.
Originally Posted by HentaiPlayboy
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-21 20:31 #14696Banned Member

Posts: 707Advertising not reality
Typically the women in the photos are not the girls working in the spa.
In this case Erma Spa In my limited experience there changes providers frequently but I seriously doubt that the girls in the photos are the ones that you're find when you show up.
Originally Posted by HentaiPlayboy
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-21 17:57 #14695Regular Member

Posts: 5Which girl?
Which of the photos is linda? I like the look of the first 3 photos.
Originally Posted by JohnRobe
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-21 17:28 #14694Banned Member

Posts: 3075Tao Relaxation Spa
I was going to the Costco in La Mesa and saw a sign for a new spa Tao Relaxation Spa. Place is on Baltimore Dr., theres a yoga studio in the same strip mall. Has anyone tried this place yet? Any intel is greatly appreciated.
-
06-20-21 13:25 #14693Banned Member

Posts: 3075Hey IG!
Originally Posted by InstinctGoku
[View Original Post]
Wendy at Sakura Massage gives an excellent deep tissue massage. Vivian is great as well! Lilly and Nicole are good with deep tissue, but my favorite legit deep tissue there, and compared to other AMPs is Wendy.
This place is highly YMMV for anything beyond lots of teasing.
-
06-20-21 12:37 #14692Senior Member

Posts: 266Sakura massage
Does anyone have Intel on this place? It's the spa located in Kearny Mesa, it's in the same plaza as sunrise buffet.
Thanks.
By the way, does anyone have any recommendations on legit deep tissue massage?
-
06-20-21 09:30 #14691Administrator

Posts: 5251Recent Action
Obviously the pimps running this "Angels" place have decided the way to pump their business is to make fake users and fake accounts.
You guys need to stop "calling them out" and start reporting them. When you call them out you help them get traction, it makes the fake reports more effective and THEY ARE ENCOURAGED to do it more.
Report them, ignore them, I will deal with them.
And a note to the pimps running that place, if you don't stop I will prohibit any mention of you on this forum.
A2
-
06-20-21 00:01 #14690Senior Member

Posts: 567My geisha fantasy
Sara is not pale skinned like a geisha girl, but she's my ideal geisha. I know, real geishas do not generally provide sexual services, but her kind, caring, submissive nature is my fantasy geisha. Fantajigaru.
Originally Posted by TugSpinosa
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



