Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 147 of 298 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 197 247 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2280
    Quote Originally Posted by MolluskMan  [View Original Post]
    https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...-bay-brothels/

    Anyone know what agency or group this was? I know the CORG fan bunny house (4083596000). Isn't responding anymore.
    Nearly 100% certain it's them.

  2. #2279

    Bust?

    https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...-bay-brothels/

    Anyone know what agency or group this was? I know the CORG fan bunny house (4083596000). Isn't responding anymore.

  3. #2278

    Supply and demand

    Horny men with more money than common sense is never in short supply. I've asked myself this same question (how do they stay in business) but I always arrive at my previously stated conclusion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Strand25  [View Original Post]
    What's even more surprising to me is that they still have enough business happening that they continue to keep these demands going. I am totally uncomfortable with sharing any personal information. There are some orgs that don't like Google Voice numbers and ask for the actual cell phone number associated with the service provider. Even that I feel uncomfortable as my regular number can be traced back to me very easily. Wondering how so many folks are comfortable with it. Ever since the KAMPs started the Id check and took anonymity out of the process, I had to stop going. The c-orgs are clearly poor in quality, but I cannot comply with the KAMPs I'd check requirement.

  4. #2277
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    Seriously, what is the point of all the screening?

    I'm very uncomfortable giving out my personal information in many circumstances let alone to a sex worker or a pimp who could be arrested and has my information. Suddenly is in the hands of law-enforcement if they ever get busted and that just seems like an unnecessary complication in life.

    But forgetting that for a minute, what are they actually going to learn from my I'd?

    How is it going to help them decide if they want to provide service to me? I don't mind taking a selfie so they can make a last-minute decision although they could just as easily looked at me through the door.

    I'm really not sure how this helps their Business by having my personal identification just because I want to fuck some girl for money doesn't really correlate to anything as near as I can tell.

    Knowing my name, home address or work, my date of birth, all of this has nothing to do with the fact that I want to have an enjoyable sexual encounter and that I'm willing to pay for it. Knowing that I am being tracked and somebody has my personal information in a database doesn't really make me confident about these arrangements being anonymous.

    I just don't feel like it's enjoyable or worthwhile knowing that every time you pay for sex somebody's keeping track and has your personal info.

    Actually, I'd rather be anonymous and not have people know who I am paying for sex, that's my personal business.
    What's even more surprising to me is that they still have enough business happening that they continue to keep these demands going. I am totally uncomfortable with sharing any personal information. There are some orgs that don't like Google Voice numbers and ask for the actual cell phone number associated with the service provider. Even that I feel uncomfortable as my regular number can be traced back to me very easily. Wondering how so many folks are comfortable with it. Ever since the KAMPs started the Id check and took anonymity out of the process, I had to stop going. The c-orgs are clearly poor in quality, but I cannot comply with the KAMPs I'd check requirement.

  5. #2276

    Help a hobbyist out?

    Visiting San Jose soon. Any reliable, well-known outcall girls? Looks are important, but not as important as personality, enthusiasm and reliability. Recommendations appreciated. I've been reading back posts and not finding anything solid. They all appear to be about being verified by some website.

  6. #2275

    Serious question, what reason for this

    Seriously, what is the point of all the screening?

    I'm very uncomfortable giving out my personal information in many circumstances let alone to a sex worker or a pimp who could be arrested and has my information. Suddenly is in the hands of law-enforcement if they ever get busted and that just seems like an unnecessary complication in life.

    But forgetting that for a minute, what are they actually going to learn from my I'd?

    How is it going to help them decide if they want to provide service to me? I don't mind taking a selfie so they can make a last-minute decision although they could just as easily looked at me through the door.

    I'm really not sure how this helps their Business by having my personal identification just because I want to fuck some girl for money doesn't really correlate to anything as near as I can tell.

    Knowing my name, home address or work, my date of birth, all of this has nothing to do with the fact that I want to have an enjoyable sexual encounter and that I'm willing to pay for it. Knowing that I am being tracked and somebody has my personal information in a database doesn't really make me confident about these arrangements being anonymous.

    I just don't feel like it's enjoyable or worthwhile knowing that every time you pay for sex somebody's keeping track and has your personal info.

    Actually, I'd rather be anonymous and not have people know who I am paying for sex, that's my personal business.

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Remember one thing that each booker is different and might have 1 or 2 asst's?

    Also, if she is a brand new booker she is told to screen, screen, and screen! If you're a new to her or whoever she is booking for will ask for 2 refs, I'd, pic w / I'd. Work email or # and etc.

    One of the bookers that books in the bay area is based in LA and has 2 assistants that booker for certain girls in the bay! She is a old Kgirl who used to provide and is now on the booker / owner side now.

    I've known her for almost 10 years and have had many sessions with her up to 3 years ago when she needed $ to get down payments on apts and such.

  7. #2274
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJames808  [View Original Post]
    Verification among K-Orgs is all over the place. Some want a picture I'd. Some want a selfie. Some want a selfie with references while another will want only references. Another still may require photo I'd, work I'd and some other unreasonable shit. Three bay area orgs are under one network. I was verified by one initially, rejected by another and accepted by the third one in the network because I was verified by the first. I'm thinking if they're under the same network why only accepted by two of the three?? Good luck figuring out the why's of this system because not even the PO's can explain it. It may take some work but you may want to PM some others who have reviewed providers and ask what the requirements were for that particular org. No two have been alike in my experience. If you have an itch that only a freaky K-bird can scratch it may be worth the effort. I doubt if they have lost much business because the decent or top notch providers are hard to book and prices are going up across the board.

    RJ.
    Remember one thing that each booker is different and might have 1 or 2 asst's?

    Also, if she is a brand new booker she is told to screen, screen, and screen! If you're a new to her or whoever she is booking for will ask for 2 refs, I'd, pic w / I'd. Work email or # and etc.

    One of the bookers that books in the bay area is based in LA and has 2 assistants that booker for certain girls in the bay! She is a old Kgirl who used to provide and is now on the booker / owner side now.

    I've known her for almost 10 years and have had many sessions with her up to 3 years ago when she needed $ to get down payments on apts and such.

  8. #2273
    Senior Member


    Posts: 135

    Yuffie

    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    Nope just the site changed, kimchi angels either rebranded or new it's a new org / po.
    https://gangnamstyle.ch/

  9. #2272
    Quote Originally Posted by Camp89  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Yuffie was caught up in the bust mentioned?
    Nope just the site changed, kimchi angels either rebranded or new it's a new org / po.

  10. #2271

    Yuffie whereabouts

    Does anyone know if Yuffie was caught up in the bust mentioned?

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToSmack  [View Original Post]
    I'm coming back to the scene after an year. Can someone tell me what happened to Kimchiangels website and where's Yuffie? She was my go-to and I thought I'll probably start with her.

  11. #2270

    Post in other SJ Subforum

    Might have something to do with the post in the news and media forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by BcJoe  [View Original Post]
    I've been out of the game for close to 1. 5 years due to the pandemic. Reading a lot of the posts for the SB KGirl AAMPs, it looks like the vast majority now require providing a Driver's License for verification.

    If there is some AAMPs that don't require it and be used for future references, do the other AAMPs accept the reference without asking for DL verification?

    If it looks like there is no way around the DL verification for most of these KGirl AAMPs, then it looks like I'm going to have to retire from the game.

    I don't know if the reason is for safety or LE reasons, but (as many of you have suggested) this has likely killed a lot of business for them.

  12. #2269

    K-Org verification

    Verification among K-Orgs is all over the place. Some want a picture I'd. Some want a selfie. Some want a selfie with references while another will want only references. Another still may require photo I'd, work I'd and some other unreasonable shit. Three bay area orgs are under one network. I was verified by one initially, rejected by another and accepted by the third one in the network because I was verified by the first. I'm thinking if they're under the same network why only accepted by two of the three?? Good luck figuring out the why's of this system because not even the PO's can explain it. It may take some work but you may want to PM some others who have reviewed providers and ask what the requirements were for that particular org. No two have been alike in my experience. If you have an itch that only a freaky K-bird can scratch it may be worth the effort. I doubt if they have lost much business because the decent or top notch providers are hard to book and prices are going up across the board.

    RJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by BcJoe  [View Original Post]
    I've been out of the game for close to 1. 5 years due to the pandemic. Reading a lot of the posts for the SB KGirl AAMPs, it looks like the vast majority now require providing a Driver's License for verification.

    If there is some AAMPs that don't require it and be used for future references, do the other AAMPs accept the reference without asking for DL verification?

    If it looks like there is no way around the DL verification for most of these KGirl AAMPs, then it looks like I'm going to have to retire from the game.

    I don't know if the reason is for safety or LE reasons, but (as many of you have suggested) this has likely killed a lot of business for them.

  13. #2268

    Valentina Brazilian girl

    Hello there,

    I am new in the forum and this is my first post but I can say I got lucky. I visited with Valentina today. She is from Brazil and she is visiting SJ only for one week.

    She is the girl on the pic, absolutely stunning and great body. Getting in touch with her was easy, we went back and forth, got room number.

    Stunning looks, great spinner body, everything covered but her CBJ was outstanding, got into it with some moaning and dirty talk which I liked.

    She has attitude and I felt very comfortable with her, definitely would repeat with her as many as I could.

    Here the link for her ad:

    https://www.eros.com/california/san_...es/4582872.htm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 13800BF6-1006-431C-B4B5-C9F421995D26.jpg‎   5E312D7F-37E4-4C79-9909-DECD7F0A4377.jpg‎   23067944-1F20-4621-AB51-09F790D7CCA9.jpg‎  

  14. #2267
    I've been out of the game for close to 1. 5 years due to the pandemic. Reading a lot of the posts for the SB KGirl AAMPs, it looks like the vast majority now require providing a Driver's License for verification.

    If there is some AAMPs that don't require it and be used for future references, do the other AAMPs accept the reference without asking for DL verification?

    If it looks like there is no way around the DL verification for most of these KGirl AAMPs, then it looks like I'm going to have to retire from the game.

    I don't know if the reason is for safety or LE reasons, but (as many of you have suggested) this has likely killed a lot of business for them.

  15. #2266
    Also, can someone DM me the telegram invite as well? I lost my burner since I didn't use it for almost an year. Peach doesn't reflect me to the telegram anymore.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape