Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 655 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 119 169 569 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 9819
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8799

    RE: Crazy demands to and a tight market

    I hear ya' ! She is in no way close to that 125 range, unless of course, she's charging by the pound But, I guess then, that would put her rate at about 180 LBS / Bucks LOL.

    Hit that once. And that was it for me. Couldn't get past the 'scent'. Like the "sh*thouse on a fishing boat". UGH.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/430108190608

    Just last month this lady was offering 50 bucks specials. Talked to her yesterday, she will not see anyone for less than 125. Unbelievable, that folks are dishing out that type of dole, specially when services are bland and pretty boring.

  2. #8798

    Crazy demands to and a tight market

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/430108190608

    Just last month this lady was offering 50 bucks specials. Talked to her yesterday, she will not see anyone for less than 125. Unbelievable, that folks are dishing out that type of dole, specially when services are bland and pretty boring.

  3. #8797

    That is correct

    Quote Originally Posted by DrManhattan  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean the strip on 13th with all the chain hotels? It's never a wise move to make plans with anyone you aren't already familiar with in any hotel. Those situations are always ripe for a sting. Caveat emptor.
    Even when you know who you are meeting with, I will never go.

  4. #8796
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    Stay away. Not worth it. Everywhere on 13th.
    Do you mean the strip on 13th with all the chain hotels? It's never a wise move to make plans with anyone you aren't already familiar with in any hotel. Those situations are always ripe for a sting. Caveat emptor.

  5. #8795

    Strong vigilance in Oak creek

    Stay away. Not worth it. Everywhere on 13th.

  6. #8794
    Quote Originally Posted by SheeshMan45  [View Original Post]
    How is Macie? I've always seen her ads, made a few attempts but could never make it happen. Worth it? As far as young bbw I dong know any. But some older chicks I have better ins with.
    I like Macie she brings out my inner pig. She's 1st on the mongermania card. I just need a bench warmer low priced girl for between Macie and Ali.

  7. #8793
    Quote Originally Posted by SheeshMan45  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like a plan. I'll try and set something up. I'll report back if it works out.
    And if for some reason she doesn't report also. Have fun!

  8. #8792
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    She's been discussed plenty here. For the most part all good. Give her a shot.
    Sounds like a plan. I'll try and set something up. I'll report back if it works out.

  9. #8791
    Quote Originally Posted by SheeshMan45  [View Original Post]
    How is Macie? I've always seen her ads, made a few attempts but could never make it happen. Worth it? As far as young bbw I dong know any. But some older chicks I have better ins with.
    She's been discussed plenty here. For the most part all good. Give her a shot.

  10. #8790
    Quote Originally Posted by DunhamAll  [View Original Post]
    So the better half is heading out of town at the end of the month for 7 days. I've already put aside some funds for this. Going to take in a hour with macie to start then a visit with Alizee. Probably some good porn watching and edging myself. Any recommendations on some sleeper girls out there. Was recently in the mood for a young bbw. Like a curvy girl. She hasn't left me alone in years so I'm really going to take full advantage. I may have to get the dog a blindfold.
    How is Macie? I've always seen her ads, made a few attempts but could never make it happen. Worth it? As far as young bbw I dong know any. But some older chicks I have better ins with.

  11. #8789

    Monger mania

    So the better half is heading out of town at the end of the month for 7 days. I've already put aside some funds for this. Going to take in a hour with macie to start then a visit with Alizee. Probably some good porn watching and edging myself. Any recommendations on some sleeper girls out there. Was recently in the mood for a young bbw. Like a curvy girl. She hasn't left me alone in years so I'm really going to take full advantage. I may have to get the dog a blindfold.

  12. #8788
    Quote Originally Posted by Axel6  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever met anyone through cuddle Comfort? Quite a few on the site charge anywhere from $50-150/ hr. To cuddle. It sounds like a girlfriend experience and I'm wondering if anyone has gotten more than a cuddle? One of the providers states that she loves to straddle you while you're on your back. I'm tempted to take the plunge with one of them. PM me if you prefer not to make someone's profile public.
    I just noticed that there's now an offshoot of that website called MassageBuddy. One 2-3 personal ads in Chicago and none for Milwaukee, but maybe it'll grow.

    That being said, has anyone ever sprung for a MassageExchange membership? There seem to be a few slightly middle-aged women there who are open to trading freebies.

  13. #8787
    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted45  [View Original Post]
    So what's a good spa to attend for pok ka? That's near milwaukee especially with girl under 40 hopefully.

    Thanks.
    "Pukka" Possibly slang for good or genuine? The only places you'll find young and ripe Asian hunnies around here are in the photos they use for classified ads. I believe there's still a high-end agency in Chicago that focuses on Asian girls under 40. You may want to ask in their agency or escort forums.

  14. #8786
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

    We don't judge if you like getting your shit pushed in by trannies with BBC but you can't post about wanting cock on this forum.

    A2

  15. #8785

    Spa

    So what's a good spa to attend for pok ka? That's near milwaukee especially with girl under 40 hopefully.

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    Get a call from mamasan. They need a 4th for golf. So go golfing with 3 mamasans. All Chinese. All nice but one. She was such an annoying bossy woman. I told my mama friend I bet she has no husband. I was right. Everything I did was wrong and she made sure she pointed it out. The most bossy personality and super strong broken English that had a super strong accent. Ok looking for 60 but I bet she is hell to work for. Has 3 spas in Chicago. Never been. Never smiled or laughed. The other ladies told me to be nice and I just need to be more understanding and tolerant. "You do wrong. Hold crub dis way. Say for before swing crub. When you pok ka? Come my spa. Got nice girl for you".

    Then all of them are on their phones looking at the spy cams in their shops and texting their girls. Bad mouthing their clients. Not golfing with that one anymore. Told the others that and they said get used to it. I like Asian women but she was the mamasan from hell. Go on YouTube and listen to the North Korean anchorwoman. That's what she sounded like.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape