Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 9819
-
06-20-21 08:57 #8799Senior Member

Posts: 75RE: Crazy demands to and a tight market
I hear ya' ! She is in no way close to that 125 range, unless of course, she's charging by the pound But, I guess then, that would put her rate at about 180 LBS / Bucks LOL.
Hit that once. And that was it for me. Couldn't get past the 'scent'. Like the "sh*thouse on a fishing boat". UGH.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-21 07:58 #8798Senior Member

Posts: 656Crazy demands to and a tight market
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/430108190608
Just last month this lady was offering 50 bucks specials. Talked to her yesterday, she will not see anyone for less than 125. Unbelievable, that folks are dishing out that type of dole, specially when services are bland and pretty boring.
-
06-20-21 07:53 #8797Senior Member

Posts: 656That is correct
Even when you know who you are meeting with, I will never go.
Originally Posted by DrManhattan
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-21 01:31 #8796Senior Member

Posts: 875Do you mean the strip on 13th with all the chain hotels? It's never a wise move to make plans with anyone you aren't already familiar with in any hotel. Those situations are always ripe for a sting. Caveat emptor.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 10:28 #8795Senior Member

Posts: 656Strong vigilance in Oak creek
Stay away. Not worth it. Everywhere on 13th.
-
06-16-21 21:35 #8794Senior Member

Posts: 145I like Macie she brings out my inner pig. She's 1st on the mongermania card. I just need a bench warmer low priced girl for between Macie and Ali.
Originally Posted by SheeshMan45
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 17:27 #8793Senior Member

Posts: 2814And if for some reason she doesn't report also. Have fun!
Originally Posted by SheeshMan45
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 16:33 #8792Regular Member

Posts: 14Sounds like a plan. I'll try and set something up. I'll report back if it works out.
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 14:56 #8791Senior Member

Posts: 2814She's been discussed plenty here. For the most part all good. Give her a shot.
Originally Posted by SheeshMan45
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 10:47 #8790Regular Member

Posts: 14How is Macie? I've always seen her ads, made a few attempts but could never make it happen. Worth it? As far as young bbw I dong know any. But some older chicks I have better ins with.
Originally Posted by DunhamAll
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 22:10 #8789Senior Member

Posts: 145Monger mania
So the better half is heading out of town at the end of the month for 7 days. I've already put aside some funds for this. Going to take in a hour with macie to start then a visit with Alizee. Probably some good porn watching and edging myself. Any recommendations on some sleeper girls out there. Was recently in the mood for a young bbw. Like a curvy girl. She hasn't left me alone in years so I'm really going to take full advantage. I may have to get the dog a blindfold.
-
06-12-21 13:39 #8788Senior Member

Posts: 875I just noticed that there's now an offshoot of that website called MassageBuddy. One 2-3 personal ads in Chicago and none for Milwaukee, but maybe it'll grow.
Originally Posted by Axel6
[View Original Post]
That being said, has anyone ever sprung for a MassageExchange membership? There seem to be a few slightly middle-aged women there who are open to trading freebies.
-
06-12-21 13:35 #8787Senior Member

Posts: 875"Pukka" Possibly slang for good or genuine? The only places you'll find young and ripe Asian hunnies around here are in the photos they use for classified ads. I believe there's still a high-end agency in Chicago that focuses on Asian girls under 40. You may want to ask in their agency or escort forums.
Originally Posted by Twisted45
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 08:27 #8786Senior Member

Posts: 339[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
We don't judge if you like getting your shit pushed in by trannies with BBC but you can't post about wanting cock on this forum.
A2
-
06-09-21 07:57 #8785Senior Member

Posts: 66Spa
So what's a good spa to attend for pok ka? That's near milwaukee especially with girl under 40 hopefully.
Thanks.
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





