Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 222 of 658 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 272 322 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 9865
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6550

    Yawn.

    Quote Originally Posted by WatchBoy781  [View Original Post]
    I didn't have the same experience. The soft hands I agree on. Sign said appointments only but they let me because no business. I only saw the young one, no glimpse of old, good, maybe even late20's, but probably early 30's. Cute (as much as can tell as she had mask whole time). In shape. Sprayed alcohol on hands. Seemed like things were good. Good soft / medium feather touch for at least 20 minutes, but got repetitive, tried for OTC but she moved away, other sde of table. No work on shoulders at all, just same ass to lower bac move. Told me to flip. Pointed to my groin and said 40. I'm like can I see you, nope, 100 for clothes off. I almost left without an HE. Decent HE, but no fun without the mask off or any clothes off. 40+40. Couldn't; t budge at all. Waste. Residential neighborhood, school nearby, not recommended at all. I don't even think BJ or FS ison the table at any price with her. Not coming back.
    Hey cheeze, how's your latest phishing expedition going?

    Jack and I both calling you "cheezefake" does not make us the same person. We are separate people that both call out your bullshit.

    Seeing how we've been exchanging posts on here for a little while, I feel like we kind of know each other, and I'm hoping you'll help me out with just one thing that I'd really like to know. Did you actually, truly, think in your head that you were making a good point by pointing out that we both called you "cheezefake"? Or are you just acting like you are that fucking stupid to fuck with us?

    For your sake, I hope it's the latter, but sadly, I don't think that's the case.

  2. #6549
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    I had a FS session with her for 500. The same with Niko by the way.
    Ditto with ella. I thought it was suppose to be a secret but does not matter now since you guys broke the ice.

  3. #6548
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack617  [View Original Post]
    Cheezes new handles posting on the massage thread:

    Eagle7412.

    Bishop8891.

    Vintage68.

    Watchboy781 (starting to see the pattern yet? LOL).

    Waytoonice69.

    Jared260.

    Truckstop69.


    I thought A2 was exaggerating when he said you had a thousand user names, I totally believe him now!!

    CHEEZE=FRAUD=LOSER
    I am not Cheesedick, please don't slander me.

  4. #6547
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack617  [View Original Post]
    Cheezes new handles posting on the massage thread:

    Eagle7412.

    Bishop8891.

    Vintage68.

    Watchboy781 (starting to see the pattern yet? LOL).

    Waytoonice69.

    Jared260.

    Truckstop69.


    I thought A2 was exaggerating when he said you had a thousand user names, I totally believe him now!!

    CHEEZE=FRAUD=LOSER
    Jack is completely insane. Like, totally mad. It's so sad that I wouldn't even say "Fuck you, you moronic imbecile". I am going to skip it this time.

  5. #6546
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack617  [View Original Post]
    Cheezes new handles posting on the massage thread:

    Eagle7412.

    Bishop8891.

    Vintage68.

    Watchboy781 (starting to see the pattern yet? LOL).

    Waytoonice69.

    Jared260.

    Truckstop69.


    I thought A2 was exaggerating when he said you had a thousand user names, I totally believe him now!!

    CHEEZE=FRAUD=LOSER
    I am Eagle7412 and I am not one of Cheezes handles!

    Where does this shit come from? - stop making stuff up.

  6. #6545
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton  [View Original Post]
    Who was the person that said they had full service with Ella in the past? I never said $400-$500. I think is was my handsome looks and thick cock that made her change her mind. And no you can't see it you fucking homo.

    Hahahaha!!
    I had a FS session with her for 500. The same with Niko by the way.

  7. #6544

    Don't cry

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Oh my God, Crazy now says that FS could be had with Ella for a substantial donation (that would be 400-500). But when a person whose name he repeats every day said exactly that awhile ago, he went ballistic, screaming that's a lie and it's just impossible, and she will never do that. What a fucking moron this Crazy motherfucker is!
    Who was the person that said they had full service with Ella in the past? I never said $400-$500. I think is was my handsome looks and thick cock that made her change her mind. And no you can't see it you fucking homo.

    Hahahaha!!

  8. #6543
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    I am Cheezefist= Long live Cheeze.
    Cheezes new handles posting on the massage thread:

    Eagle7412.

    Bishop8891.

    Vintage68.

    Watchboy781 (starting to see the pattern yet? LOL).

    Waytoonice69.

    Jared260.

    Truckstop69.


    I thought A2 was exaggerating when he said you had a thousand user names, I totally believe him now!!

    CHEEZE=FRAUD=LOSER

  9. #6542
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245

    Crazy fucker

    Oh my God, Crazy now says that FS could be had with Ella for a substantial donation (that would be 400-500). But when a person whose name he repeats every day said exactly that awhile ago, he went ballistic, screaming that's a lie and it's just impossible, and she will never do that. What a fucking moron this Crazy motherfucker is!

  10. #6541

    To be clear

    Quote Originally Posted by Annderson  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure he's also mattis. Real nut job.
    You are referring to Cheeze being fucked up and that he is Mattis (and many many many others).

  11. #6540
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245

    Jack is trying to validate himself

    This imbecile Jack likes modifying members' name in a way he thinks it would offend them. Yes, he is that childish and retarded! If you have 30 seconds to waste, you may search the board for 'Cheezefake'. That's not a commonly used word you would think — and you would be right! Over the years of posting, it was used by 3 usernames only: Jack617, FrogPilot and by this worthless piece of shit Annderson. Just look at this idiot's posting history. What do these 3 handles have in common, you may ask. They are usernames of the same lunatic named Jack. What a crazy imbecilic motherfucker Jack is! Jack, go to see a shrink before it's too late. You are fucking mad.

  12. #6539
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245
    Quote Originally Posted by Annderson  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure he's also mattis. Real nut job.
    You are right — Jack is batshit crazy!

  13. #6538

    This guy / person is f $%ed up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack617  [View Original Post]
    I think this will be my preferred response to all things Cheeze moving forward. I really like how it efficiently gets the message across. Don't you agree Cheeze? And don't fucking just rip off this concept you fucking scumbag. I hope any response will be original and clever. But that's not you is it? LMAFAO.

    CHEEZE=FRAUD=LOSER
    I'm sure he's also mattis. Real nut job.

  14. #6537

    Go create another account crybaby.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Although its not explicitly prohibited under the sites policies (at least I was unable to find where the policies say you can not do it), it feels somewhat wrong if some idiot (that would be Jack in this case) creates a fake post under someones name (that would be me in this case) by modifying a quote.

    Just to remind you one more time if you dont know who Jack is: Jack=Paranoid=Motherfucker

    Fuck him anyway.
    Posting advisory? You crying? It's good to see you came clean about all your accounts. Good for you! Hahahahahahahahahaha! You are such a beitch.

  15. #6536

    New Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    I am Cheezefist= Long live Cheeze
    I think this will be my preferred response to all things Cheeze moving forward. I really like how it efficiently gets the message across. Don't you agree Cheeze? And don't fucking just rip off this concept you fucking scumbag. I hope any response will be original and clever. But that's not you is it? LMAFAO.

    CHEEZE=FRAUD=LOSER

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape