Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #2584

    My advice

    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc99  [View Original Post]
    Want to give this a try, set up the site and now do I just get membership to premium or how does it work? Seem a little steep but reading here it can have good results. Is it worth the money?
    Don't spend the money at first.

    Right click / google image search pics.

    Set up a dummy Instagram account that states you are a sugar daddy.

    DM the girls you can trace to their IG accounts. Be a gentleman about it and just say Hey. See where that gets you before you spend the money.

    Just IMO.

  2. #2583

    First timer

    Want to give this a try, set up the site and now do I just get membership to premium or how does it work? Seem a little steep but reading here it can have good results. Is it worth the money?

  3. #2582

    Gas Money.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatttaca  [View Original Post]
    Saw some profiles that I really liked so signed up instinctively.

    Found a pro who immediately sent website info. Not sure it's legit. If anyone has info let me know. Rates seem super low.

    https://angelprovider.com/escort/sweetcakes-6-reviews/

    SA profile https://www.seeking.com/member/c15bb...8-4bd3a7c7d008.

    This one wants gas money. Gia8997.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0f5cf...d-a3fcf5dd624a

    Same with this. Needs money before meet.

    CuteNfun93.

    She blocked me so can't post link.

    Setup MG next week with these 2. Let me know if any one has any info on them.

    Rosecurve.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/3065b...9-0ef08db2146d

    Carameldelites.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/30878...b-e41e0bb21818

    G.
    I always say no to gas money before M&G. Has the potential to be waste of money.

  4. #2581

    SA hunt

    Saw some profiles that I really liked so signed up instinctively.

    Found a pro who immediately sent website info. Not sure it's legit. If anyone has info let me know. Rates seem super low.

    https://angelprovider.com/escort/sweetcakes-6-reviews/

    SA profile https://www.seeking.com/member/c15bb...8-4bd3a7c7d008.

    This one wants gas money. Gia8997.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0f5cf...d-a3fcf5dd624a

    Same with this. Needs money before meet.

    CuteNfun93.

    She blocked me so can't post link.

    Setup MG next week with these 2. Let me know if any one has any info on them.

    Rosecurve.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/3065b...9-0ef08db2146d

    Carameldelites.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/30878...b-e41e0bb21818

    G.

  5. #2580
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapk9394  [View Original Post]
    I met this one in person once. She was in need of some help so the meet was a rush. A few days later I bought into her sorrow story (my bad) and fronted her some money hoping to build something longer term. Of course I got ghosted. No sure what's her deal on SA, just don't buy into whatever she says.
    I meet her twice, first time the meeting was rushed. Second time she took her time. You're right, she has several stories sad stories she likes to share. Bad roommate she needs to get away from. She's found a great apartment, if you could help her out she'll show you how grateful she is. She has send me several different phone numbers.

  6. #2579
    This, in my opinion, is what sugaring has the potential to be. I'm a big fan of playing the long game. I'm still seeing someone who graduated from grad school and landed an amazing job. I let her vent to me about the troubles of the dating pool, because we all know how foolish young guys can be, because we've all been those guys at a time or two in our lives. She'll then ask if I'd like to buy her dinner, I'll head over to her place, grab some takeout and we'll have a good time.

    Being a decent person, being consistent, and not turning into an absolute ghoul goes a long way. This will open the doors for a lot of 'relationships' that she'll never post on her IG, but you're still having all the fun. And because it stays private, you don't have to worry about her getting jealous if you're still out entertaining other options. It's a win-win.

    A lot of these women get turned off to the game because of bad experiences. You can be her alternative and a lot of the good women will pay that back in spades.

    Glad to hear that it sounds like you've found a winner! Keep it up!

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    For the kind words. But, I'm not reinventing the wheel here. I honestly like to share these stories b / c there is so much negativity on these boards, these days. Ie: they're all scammers, all GPS, etc.

    Just goes to prove if you are willing to be persistent and IF you have the time, there's still plenty of successes to be found. Hell, I'm sure the guys with much larger bankrolls are having all sorts of damn fun I can only dream of.

    Speaking of persistence -- I'll share another, kinda crazy, story.

    Flash back two plus years when I was heavy into hunting on Instagram for potential SB's and I connected with an NCSU girl. We chatted on and off for almost a year. And, to be honest, she's one of the very few I've ever paid (very small amounts) online for pics / vids / chat because she seemed really genuine and comes from a blue-collar family up North, supports herself a lot, etc. She went to do a semester abroad in Italy in January 2020 - and got sent home in March when all hell broke loose with Covid, but we had remained chat buddies until she started seeing a guy kinda seriously and said she was busy with school and work and whatnot. So, we just lost touch over time, as happens. Keep in mind. We'd never met in person over this whole time!

    Flash forward to about 2 weeks ago. My office is downtown Raleigh so I always use Peace and Hillsborough Streets to get out to the beltline to enjoy the view. So many hotties out running, biking, shopping this time of year!

    So, I'm stuck in a bit of traffic up near the last traffic circle and I look over and, I'll be damned if this girl isn't walking with a friend in front of Cup O Joe. I immediately texted her at the next light and said "Hey. I think I just drove past you on Hillsborough?

    She replied "LOL. Yeah! OMG- you saw me? ". So, we started chatting again a bit and it turns out she just graduated and is kicking around Raleigh until she starts grad school in Philly in August.

    Of course, I suggested if she wanted to reconnect over the next couple months until she moves that I'd be willing to help her save some money for her move and grad school, etc. Turns out. Her and the long-distance BF didn't work out (naturally) and she could indeed use some help and has a very free schedule.

    I actually got her a part-time job with one of my clients starting this week and she was really happy and thankful. So I convinced her, finally, to come meet me one-on-one, yesterday.

    We just hung and chatted for about 90 minutes while I got some work done because she admittedly was really nervous about meeting a "stranger from the internet" in person (smart girl LOL) even though we'd been chatting forever, because, in her words, "you never know what someone will be like in person".

    We ended up clicking really well and talked about what would help her out for the next couple months -- and she's definitely a VERY attractive girl (curvy blonde, former high school soccer player. So thick legs and ass but athletic) and really fun to chat and hang with. She's pretty much got a duplex to herself these days because the last of her roommates left here works all the time, so we are going to spend some time at her place next Monday or Tuesday and she seems pretty open to most physical aspects of the sugar scene.

    So, yeah. Persistence (keep everyone's digits and don't ever be afraid to send a "how have you been?" text once in a while with anyone you've lost touch with) and a LOT of dumb freaking luck go a long way, sometimes.

  7. #2578

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Rapk9394  [View Original Post]
    You're the man VC. Please keep sharing. Got much to learn from you man!
    For the kind words. But, I'm not reinventing the wheel here. I honestly like to share these stories b / c there is so much negativity on these boards, these days. Ie: they're all scammers, all GPS, etc.

    Just goes to prove if you are willing to be persistent and IF you have the time, there's still plenty of successes to be found. Hell, I'm sure the guys with much larger bankrolls are having all sorts of damn fun I can only dream of.

    Speaking of persistence -- I'll share another, kinda crazy, story.

    Flash back two plus years when I was heavy into hunting on Instagram for potential SB's and I connected with an NCSU girl. We chatted on and off for almost a year. And, to be honest, she's one of the very few I've ever paid (very small amounts) online for pics / vids / chat because she seemed really genuine and comes from a blue-collar family up North, supports herself a lot, etc. She went to do a semester abroad in Italy in January 2020 - and got sent home in March when all hell broke loose with Covid, but we had remained chat buddies until she started seeing a guy kinda seriously and said she was busy with school and work and whatnot. So, we just lost touch over time, as happens. Keep in mind. We'd never met in person over this whole time!

    Flash forward to about 2 weeks ago. My office is downtown Raleigh so I always use Peace and Hillsborough Streets to get out to the beltline to enjoy the view. So many hotties out running, biking, shopping this time of year!

    So, I'm stuck in a bit of traffic up near the last traffic circle and I look over and, I'll be damned if this girl isn't walking with a friend in front of Cup O Joe. I immediately texted her at the next light and said "Hey. I think I just drove past you on Hillsborough?

    She replied "LOL. Yeah! OMG- you saw me? ". So, we started chatting again a bit and it turns out she just graduated and is kicking around Raleigh until she starts grad school in Philly in August.

    Of course, I suggested if she wanted to reconnect over the next couple months until she moves that I'd be willing to help her save some money for her move and grad school, etc. Turns out. Her and the long-distance BF didn't work out (naturally) and she could indeed use some help and has a very free schedule.

    I actually got her a part-time job with one of my clients starting this week and she was really happy and thankful. So I convinced her, finally, to come meet me one-on-one, yesterday.

    We just hung and chatted for about 90 minutes while I got some work done because she admittedly was really nervous about meeting a "stranger from the internet" in person (smart girl LOL) even though we'd been chatting forever, because, in her words, "you never know what someone will be like in person".

    We ended up clicking really well and talked about what would help her out for the next couple months -- and she's definitely a VERY attractive girl (curvy blonde, former high school soccer player. So thick legs and ass but athletic) and really fun to chat and hang with. She's pretty much got a duplex to herself these days because the last of her roommates left here works all the time, so we are going to spend some time at her place next Monday or Tuesday and she seems pretty open to most physical aspects of the sugar scene.

    So, yeah. Persistence (keep everyone's digits and don't ever be afraid to send a "how have you been?" text once in a while with anyone you've lost touch with) and a LOT of dumb freaking luck go a long way, sometimes.

  8. #2577

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    I would bet if you offered them 400 each they would do a 3 some. But now that the little sis is working for you, you have to be careful about sexual harassment.
    While I admire your way of thinking, yeah, no way. That's off the table. Only in my dreams.

  9. #2576
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    So, I had my 2nd (and 1st private) date with this one yesterday and it was interesting. LOL.

    She agreed to come to my private office condo for lunch and fun. Shows up looking really cute. Tight pink tank top (no bra) and tight jean shorts. (Borat voice: "very nice".).

    We had some lunch and chilled out chatting about her work and school, etc.

    Moved in for some fun and things started out pretty strongly. Lots of making out and I was exploring those nice curves with my hands. But, when I went to move a little further and wanted to see and play with those perfect tank-top puppies, she pulled back and said she wasn't ready to move that fast. Sigh.

    Being the gentleman that I am, I told her I understood and had her sit on my lap and we continued kissing, etc. And that's when she confessed that she "isn't very sexually experienced". Ruh roh.

    Turns out she's really only had one boyfriend that lasted about a year and a half and never really BEEN with anyone else. I didn't pry too much further but just reassured her that I'd respect her boundaries, of course.

    So, we resumed the kissing / making out and it was driving me pretty insane. Not wanting my balls to go from the Dean Dome to Cameron Indoor (if you get my drift), I suggested that since my Maserati was already at the station that I just "pump my own gas" and maybe she could just clean the windshield, check the fluids, etc. She was surprisingly enthusiastic about that. And actually did some (albeit kinda inexperienced naturally) dirty talk and encouragement while letting me at least get a slightly better peek at her assets.
    You are the man Vincent, thanks for sharing.

  10. #2575
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    So, I had my 2nd (and 1st private) date with this one yesterday and it was interesting. LOL.

    She agreed to come to my private office condo for lunch and fun. Shows up looking really cute. Tight pink tank top (no bra) and tight jean shorts. (Borat voice: "very nice".).

    We had some lunch and chilled out chatting about her work and school, etc.

    Moved in for some fun and things started out pretty strongly. Lots of making out and I was exploring those nice curves with my hands. But, when I went to move a little further and wanted to see and play with those perfect tank-top puppies, she pulled back and said she wasn't ready to move that fast. Sigh.

    Being the gentleman that I am, I told her I understood and had her sit on my lap and we continued kissing, etc. And that's when she confessed that she "isn't very sexually experienced". Ruh roh.

    Turns out she's really only had one boyfriend that lasted about a year and a half and never really BEEN with anyone else. I didn't pry too much further but just reassured her that I'd respect her boundaries, of course.

    So, we resumed the kissing / making out and it was driving me pretty insane. Not wanting my balls to go from the Dean Dome to Cameron Indoor (if you get my drift), I suggested that since my Maserati was already at the station that I just "pump my own gas" and maybe she could just clean the windshield, check the fluids, etc. She was surprisingly enthusiastic about that. And actually did some (albeit kinda inexperienced naturally) dirty talk and encouragement while letting me at least get a slightly better peek at her assets.

    After our session, I gifted her (she never asked prior or immediately after) with a $50 visa and a bottle of Tequila that I know she likes. I made sure she got a glance at my wallet AMP style with a few bills hanging out. To let her know there's always more options on the table for her.

    We agreed to have lunch and "stock the bar" for her upcoming 21st Bday party next week and have a very specific discussion about what her comfort level will be and what kind of gift that will entail correspondingly.

    TLDR version. Cute, smart, fun co-ed, sexually inexperienced so wants to go slow; might be worth continuing to pursue if the price point stays low.

    BTW. She trusted me enough to send her little sister in to apply to work for me and, boys, let me tell you about little Sis. - 18. Just graduated HS. Cute as a fucking button with a perfect, spinner body and big green eyes. She walked into my office with this little short-sleeved sweater showing off her flat belly and button ring and I about lost my damn mind.

    I've spent the past few days tying to mentally engineer a Costanza-like "Switcheroo-Turned-Menage-A-Trois" but can't convince myself to try it -- lest Big Sis come to my office and stab me with my letter opener. LOL.

    God Damn, man.
    I would bet if you offered them 400 each they would do a 3 some. But now that the little sis is working for you, you have to be careful about sexual harassment.

  11. #2574
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    So, I had my 2nd (and 1st private) date with this one yesterday and it was interesting. LOL.

    She agreed to come to my private office condo for lunch and fun. Shows up looking really cute. Tight pink tank top (no bra) and tight jean shorts. (Borat voice: "very nice".).

    We had some lunch and chilled out chatting about her work and school, etc.

    Moved in for some fun and things started out pretty strongly. Lots of making out and I was exploring those nice curves with my hands. But, when I went to move a little further and wanted to see and play with those perfect tank-top puppies, she pulled back and said she wasn't ready to move that fast. Sigh.

    Being the gentleman that I am, I told her I understood and had her sit on my lap and we continued kissing, etc. And that's when she confessed that she "isn't very sexually experienced". Ruh roh.

    Turns out she's really only had one boyfriend that lasted about a year and a half and never really BEEN with anyone else. I didn't pry too much further but just reassured her that I'd respect her boundaries, of course.

    So, we resumed the kissing / making out and it was driving me pretty insane. Not wanting my balls to go from the Dean Dome to Cameron Indoor (if you get my drift), I suggested that since my Maserati was already at the station that I just "pump my own gas" and maybe she could just clean the windshield, check the fluids, etc. She was surprisingly enthusiastic about that. And actually did some (albeit kinda inexperienced naturally) dirty talk and encouragement while letting me at least get a slightly better peek at her assets.

    After our session, I gifted her (she never asked prior or immediately after) with a $50 visa and a bottle of Tequila that I know she likes. I made sure she got a glance at my wallet AMP style with a few bills hanging out. To let her know there's always more options on the table for her.

    We agreed to have lunch and "stock the bar" for her upcoming 21st Bday party next week and have a very specific discussion about what her comfort level will be and what kind of gift that will entail correspondingly.

    TLDR version. Cute, smart, fun co-ed, sexually inexperienced so wants to go slow; might be worth continuing to pursue if the price point stays low.

    BTW. She trusted me enough to send her little sister in to apply to work for me and, boys, let me tell you about little Sis. - 18. Just graduated HS. Cute as a fucking button with a perfect, spinner body and big green eyes. She walked into my office with this little short-sleeved sweater showing off her flat belly and button ring and I about lost my damn mind.

    I've spent the past few days tying to mentally engineer a Costanza-like "Switcheroo-Turned-Menage-A-Trois" but can't convince myself to try it -- lest Big Sis come to my office and stab me with my letter opener. LOL.

    God Damn, man.
    You're the man VC. Please keep sharing. Got much to learn from you man!

  12. #2573

    Update to my update

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    Finally met her, yesterday. For coffee. She's cute and sweet. Curvier / thicker in person than pics show but definitely not fat at all.

    We agreed on me helping her with her car insurance and her phone bill and other small bills monthly, a little spending cash, shopping for need.

    She can't host, at least not initially until she's comfortable with me. But that's Ok with me, for now. Wants to take it a little slow on the physical. In other words no intercourse. Until comfortable. But OK with other forms of play time.

    We are going to get together again next week for a real "date".
    So, I had my 2nd (and 1st private) date with this one yesterday and it was interesting. LOL.

    She agreed to come to my private office condo for lunch and fun. Shows up looking really cute. Tight pink tank top (no bra) and tight jean shorts. (Borat voice: "very nice".).

    We had some lunch and chilled out chatting about her work and school, etc.

    Moved in for some fun and things started out pretty strongly. Lots of making out and I was exploring those nice curves with my hands. But, when I went to move a little further and wanted to see and play with those perfect tank-top puppies, she pulled back and said she wasn't ready to move that fast. Sigh.

    Being the gentleman that I am, I told her I understood and had her sit on my lap and we continued kissing, etc. And that's when she confessed that she "isn't very sexually experienced". Ruh roh.

    Turns out she's really only had one boyfriend that lasted about a year and a half and never really BEEN with anyone else. I didn't pry too much further but just reassured her that I'd respect her boundaries, of course.

    So, we resumed the kissing / making out and it was driving me pretty insane. Not wanting my balls to go from the Dean Dome to Cameron Indoor (if you get my drift), I suggested that since my Maserati was already at the station that I just "pump my own gas" and maybe she could just clean the windshield, check the fluids, etc. She was surprisingly enthusiastic about that. And actually did some (albeit kinda inexperienced naturally) dirty talk and encouragement while letting me at least get a slightly better peek at her assets.

    After our session, I gifted her (she never asked prior or immediately after) with a $50 visa and a bottle of Tequila that I know she likes. I made sure she got a glance at my wallet AMP style with a few bills hanging out. To let her know there's always more options on the table for her.

    We agreed to have lunch and "stock the bar" for her upcoming 21st Bday party next week and have a very specific discussion about what her comfort level will be and what kind of gift that will entail correspondingly.

    TLDR version. Cute, smart, fun co-ed, sexually inexperienced so wants to go slow; might be worth continuing to pursue if the price point stays low.

    BTW. She trusted me enough to send her little sister in to apply to work for me and, boys, let me tell you about little Sis. - 18. Just graduated HS. Cute as a fucking button with a perfect, spinner body and big green eyes. She walked into my office with this little short-sleeved sweater showing off her flat belly and button ring and I about lost my damn mind.

    I've spent the past few days tying to mentally engineer a Costanza-like "Switcheroo-Turned-Menage-A-Trois" but can't convince myself to try it -- lest Big Sis come to my office and stab me with my letter opener. LOL.

    God Damn, man.

  13. #2572
    https://www.seeking.com/member/b0d51...9-38e035e31615

    This one got banned, presumably, but turned around and made another account. She moves to text and then tries to claim she's this NYC-based model:

    https://www.instagram.com/doroshina/?hl=en

    Asked for video chat, she asked for 10 minutes, then never replied; standard for a scam (they want time to go block you before you can report them). She wasn't fast enough.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2021-06-14_14-43-04.jpg‎  

  14. #2571

    GoddessMilf6744

    GoddessMilf6744 anyone? Seeking info.

    Thank you!

  15. #2570

    Awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    I never do set amounts either for PPM (unless they ask for a certain amount) nor monthly.

    It's just an "understanding" that I'll take care of her as much as I can. I tell them they can always ask for something if they have a need. And I'll either say yes or no.

    My go-to line is "don't treat me like an ATM and I won't try to treat you like a sex doll". LOL.

    Keeps it from feeling so transactional and it weeds out the gold diggers / GPSers.
    This is awesome VC. I love this. I have a similar philosophy but never really tell the girls about it. Appreciate all the contributions you make to the forum.

    G.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape