Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #43014

    Marietta / Smyrna

    Any new recommendations in the area? Usually enjoy Li / Sisi, but have been disappointed lately.

    Bbj / CBJ preferred.

  2. #43013
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by JMinnie  [View Original Post]
    I want to add to your wise advise:

    16) Providers can professionally lie to you or denied she has been taken out to hotel by mongers for FS to make more extra $. Some others lie to you or fool you in any way to clean up your wallet until you go broke. They are always acting like you are the only her special boy friend.
    I agree with your addition to the list. There should be a list about providers and red flags about them. That sort of list should be aggregated by the individual. Once you do it long enough the cues are apparent. Providers are known to lie in order to get you to come. "I'm the best" yadayadayada. "Best head" get in person. Whack as shit bahaha. They'll mention they do xyz but switch it up upon arriving. Never ever pay a provider via cashapp. That is how they easily upcharge on you and garnish you for activities you want as extra in your allocated time. Lets also mention providers who catfish. They'll use old pics and old videos but in person look a hot mess or way different.

  3. #43012
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    I understand all about making the $$, but isn't it too soon for that place to open? I'm sure there will be protesters with signs in front against the idea of the re-opening. Even if not there's no way I would go back.
    What's there to protest? There's no way I'm going back either, but I don't foresee any protesters objecting to free enterprise.

  4. #43011
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    They're not actually open yet. Word on the street has it that they're still fixing the place up and should be open around July 1st. What surprises me is that the city of Acworth allowed the place to re-open when only a mere 3 months ago five people lost their lives there. Guess money is the dominant force.
    Word hadn't hit the street yet, how did you hear about it?

  5. #43010
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    They're not actually open yet. Word on the street has it that they're still fixing the place up and should be open around July 1st. What surprises me is that the city of Acworth allowed the place to re-open when only a mere 3 months ago five people lost their lives there. Guess money is the dominant force.
    I understand all about making the $$, but isn't it too soon for that place to open? I'm sure there will be protesters with signs in front against the idea of the re-opening. Even if not there's no way I would go back.

  6. #43009

    I'm with you

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    It is? More lenience in terms of issuing business licenses in an unincorporated part of the county? As I said, money appears to the dominant force here, not respect for the dead.

    I have no desire to visit the "new" Young's, whenever it opens.
    No way I could step foot in there.

  7. #43008
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Like Jerry Lewis was to France, Soupy Sales is a national hero in your country.
    You talking Hungarian goulash here? They gots some women's with big hooties over there in Budapest!

  8. #43007
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by ScrewBald  [View Original Post]
    That's not the City of Acworth by a long shot. More like unincorporated Cherokee County.
    It is? More lenience in terms of issuing business licenses in an unincorporated part of the county? As I said, money appears to the dominant force here, not respect for the dead.

    I have no desire to visit the "new" Young's, whenever it opens.

  9. #43006

    I Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by GaDawgs20  [View Original Post]
    I have known Kerry for a long time. Every time I see her, she is clean with a good hygiene.
    If Kerri is now Anna, who Calling herself Kerri? Is Anna from Lu, Now kerri

  10. #43005

    Not Acworth

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    They're not actually open yet. Word on the street has it that they're still fixing the place up and should be open around July 1st. What surprises me is that the city of Acworth allowed the place to re-open when only a mere 3 months ago five people lost their lives there. Guess money is the dominant force.
    That's not the City of Acworth by a long shot. More like unincorporated Cherokee County.

  11. #43004

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by GaDawgs20  [View Original Post]
    I have known Kerry for a long time. Every time I see her, she is clean with a good hygiene.
    Not a speck of dust on those hardwood floors.

  12. #43003
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    Young's Asian Massage Re-opening

    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    Open sign lit at Young's this morning.
    They're not actually open yet. Word on the street has it that they're still fixing the place up and should be open around July 1st. What surprises me is that the city of Acworth allowed the place to re-open when only a mere 3 months ago five people lost their lives there. Guess money is the dominant force.

  13. #43002
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeAtl7  [View Original Post]
    After a long break during covid lockdown visited Anna at ISpa. I knew her as Kerri. Not sure why she changed her name. Same good HE service but her hygiene is still on the lower end. $1 out the door.
    I have known Kerry for a long time. Every time I see her, she is clean with a good hygiene.

  14. #43001

    Rose on Alpharetta Highway

    Quote Originally Posted by LukaKu  [View Original Post]
    Been there several times, girls are young cute and generally leave happy. However I've had several instances of the girls getting me all worked up and then demand FS money for a HE. I hate bargaining to begin with, and I truly loath negotiating while Private Johnson is at attention. It not only bothers me that I usually end up paying more, but the fact that the negotiation happened in the middle of what was supposed to be a relaxation session.

    There are many other CAMPs close by, Kaina, Ease, Oz. I would explore those before going to Rose.
    If I wasn't clear, my point was that in two visits (now three) during the past month there was no upswell from two (now three) different providers. In my recent experience, no negotiations were necessary and everyone was happy for plenty of UTC access and L1 service with 50 at the end. And yes, there are many options in the area with a new one on the way in the Goodwill shopping center.

    Sometimes I worry that with new AMPs opening up, the Roswell area is nearing the tipping point where the Karens will start to exert political pressure on the local constabulary to increase the pressure on the AMP world. Let's hope not.

    Wiz.

  15. #43000

    Xuya

    Stopped for an hour here on a slow Friday afternoon. Don't recall the lady's name that massaged me. Mediocre at best, 6/10 and SS. 60/20 OTD not going back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape