Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,261 to 16,275 of 37352
-
06-19-21 20:49 #21092Regular Member

Posts: 2Newby
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/162463351900
Is this a good one to try for a first timer? I've done the AMPs but bored with them. Thinking about a qv. Lurked for a long time now ready to taste the goods and offer input. Thanks in advance!
-
06-19-21 20:33 #21091Senior Member

Posts: 489Jessica Gomez
Has anyone seen her on previous visits? She is here next week.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/3161020.htm?cat=1
-
06-19-21 17:29 #21090Senior Member

Posts: 123Sold!
Of all the good reviews of her I think you convinced me to give her a go.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-21 15:37 #21089Senior Member

Posts: 61Classy Ashley before I TOFTT
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/002001332040
Someone asked about her in the "general" thread and got a reply that basically said "good but also maybe not good", which isn't terribly helpful. It did say though that she might have gone by different names. Anyone have any word?
-
06-19-21 12:03 #21088Senior Member

Posts: 767Staxx
I saw Staxx, Best dream I have had in a very long time, she has an attitude so I wouldn't call submissive, but she does Aim to please and follows directions very well, but holy shit she BBBJCIM for 20 minutes non stop, started very soft, licking balls and shaft, deepthroating, and when I was about to cum she sucked harder and faster holy shit, I came so hard she couldn't swallow everything, but she did try, It was the best orgasm ever! The perfect mix between pleasure and pain. When I was cumming it it almost seemed like she wanted to mummify me LOL. Clean room, candles, great hygiene, a Little paranoid, and emotionally unbalanced but the BJ made me forget everything. I will definitely repeat.
-
06-19-21 11:13 #21087Senior Member

Posts: 400Nope
It's Staxx.
Originally Posted by Tattdbarbiie69
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-21 10:59 #21086Senior Member

Posts: 61Yeah, sure, time and rules don't exist, but you don't exist, hygiene doesn't exist, sense of security doesn't exist, and good god damn fucking silence doesn't exist.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
Tried it once, won't go back. Sketchy place, room is trashed with no sheets on the bed, clearly got the monkey, literally asked if she can text / make calls while we play, revolving door, super low effort in what you as the customer want to do, and literally doesn't shut the fuck up. I quit midway through and just left, and I think it was for the better.
-
06-19-21 10:41 #21085Senior Member

Posts: 1449Nope try again
That's is not Aubrey Jade not sure what he's seeing.
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-21 10:02 #21084Senior Member

Posts: 1069Wrong answer, try again
Small tip for you, click on the original post link, there is a picture attached. Then ask yourself, is that Aubrey Jayde in picture?
Originally Posted by Tattdbarbiie69
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-21 09:56 #21083Senior Member

Posts: 1069Me too bro
Been trying to connect with her for a while. I text in morning, she responds at night or vice versa. Well yesterday was having no luck in a streets plus was ghosted by another. Reached out to her and others. She responds immediately. Avail now, this was like 10 am. Get location and headed her way. 10 min later, she text can I come in a hour. Couldn't wait another hour. So I say what about tonight 10 p. We sat for tonight. I check in with her around 8, we still good. I get in area around 9:30 p let her know ready when she is, haven't heard from her since. Wasted my day, my Friday sucked.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-21 07:28 #21082Senior Member

Posts: 581Worth it!
Yep she's flakey for sure. But if you make the connection she is well worth it! All doors open and time does not exist for her. On my last visit I stayed an hour longer than I wanted too and she still wanted more. I have had the best luck connecting with her around 9 or 10 pm.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
That's been my experience YMMV.
-
06-19-21 06:19 #21081Forum Advertiser

Posts: 2That's actually Aubrey Jayde.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 20:29 #21080Senior Member

Posts: 580Girl next door
That's Staxx, use the search bar an start reading reviews.
Originally Posted by JohnMiggy
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 20:24 #21079Senior Member

Posts: 580No red flags, just a pet monkey
She is legit, loves it in the ass and all but she got the monkey on her back. She can't get through a sentence without nodding off.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 20:03 #21078Senior Member

Posts: 489Saw Samantha today, great time. I do wonder if she is a body builder though. Crazy 6 pack, very muscular. Great time though.
Originally Posted by RazorGator22
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





