Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16244

    41 b

    Tried the new place up on Post just north of Washington. Nothing too crazy to write home about. MTs are above average looking, I'd say a good 6-8/10 AMP scale. Standard prices, but they try to negotiate high on the tip. Wanted $. 2 for standard finish with clothes off, FS not offered. If you want more, go to sweets or relax. The massage was actually quite good, though. Definitely worth a higher tip. Stay frosty, folks.

  2. #16243
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy4620  [View Original Post]
    Before Still Waters on E. 96th it was Chinese Therapeutic Massage. Does anyone know where Lu and Tina went after CTM closed? Thanks.
    I believe Lu retired from the biz. At least as a MT. I know she had a kid in college, and I imagine she moved on once he was out. Don't know about Tina, but one of the other regular MTs there opened an office about a block east of Still Water (2935 E 96th. Second floor). Not sure if she was advertising. I think she brought some regulars with her. Kind of an UTR situation. I can't remember her name or number, and I'm not sure if she's still there. I saw her once during Covid and decided I wasn't going back.

  3. #16242
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by UglyDrunkling  [View Original Post]
    I'm in Franklin full time and would appreciate the intel too. Hope you don't mind.
    Haven't been there in a while so don't know the current status of these places but there were 2 there and both still come up with an internet search. Hong Kong Massage and Sun Health Spa.

  4. #16241

    Models

    With one post, how about searching this thread, and then TOTT. Only advice, use your head, some of the younger ladies can be real con artists.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bat213  [View Original Post]
    Looking at the talent there off the website. What is the avg $$ damage?
    .

  5. #16240

    Also in Franklin and looking for some help

    Quote Originally Posted by GMan1981  [View Original Post]
    Hey pm me. I have some info for you.
    I'm in Franklin full time and would appreciate the intel too. Hope you don't mind.

  6. #16239

    Models M fishers

    Looking at the talent there off the website. What is the avg $$ damage?

  7. #16238
    Quote Originally Posted by McOhio  [View Original Post]
    Looking for AMP intel. Here in Franklin for the night.
    Hey pm me. I have some info for you.

  8. #16237
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by Scout317  [View Original Post]
    Which site do the hotel asians normally post on?
    Rubratings and sometimes Adultsearch.

  9. #16236

    Hotel Asians

    Which site do the hotel asians normally post on?

  10. #16235

    Chinese Therapeutic Massage

    Before Still Waters on E. 96th it was Chinese Therapeutic Massage. Does anyone know where Lu and Tina went after CTM closed? Thanks.

  11. #16234

    Drape

    Quote Originally Posted by ManWithPants  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean by drape?
    Drape. They put a sheet over you.

  12. #16233
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatee1456  [View Original Post]
    Not really aside from non Asian "therapists". They drape and provide a slightly less quality massage and they seem to cycle through "therapist" much more frequently.
    What do you mean by drape?

  13. #16232

    Franklin indiana

    Looking for AMP intel. Here in Franklin for the night.

  14. #16231

    Curious

    Has anyone ever dreamed of a shop that has offered anal?

  15. #16230
    Quote Originally Posted by Whatever99  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know (or has experienced) a threesome at Sweet. I'm traveling up there again and haven't asked for one before. Just seeing if anyone has had the pleasure. PM me if you'd prefer. Thank you!
    Yes have done it several times.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape