Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Best Rub in Vegas
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #1003
    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    Wait, so the Chinese agencies charge 280 or 320 for half an hour? And do the Chinese agencies consistently have hot girls or is it very hit or miss?
    Hit or miss. Vegas is 120/140/160 half hour.

    Seems like the hottest Chinese talent is avoiding the southwest right now but I've been seeing plenty baddies other cities for 100/120/130/140/160 half hour.

    Here is a photo of a girl working at the Mississippi incall last week in purple, girl in red is today / this week.100 percent real pics

    Google search Asian escort Vegas 6814 for their number. 160 half hour.

    Chinese agencies you can always walk if the girl isn’t hot enough, can’t do that at Korean agencies
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 675FE871-6EEE-4890-9F71-55DC966788AC.jpg‎   5A50865A-069B-4861-A818-090B35697808.jpg‎  

  2. #1002

    I have different experience

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll  [View Original Post]
    It's definitely worth it over massage parlors those girls usually want 2 bills total and be trying to scheme you to pay more also.

    But if fucking actually hot Asian girls is more important than a GFE session, then the 160 Chinese agencies are way way better than Korean agencies.

    All the top 10 finest Asian girls I've fucked worked at Chinese agencies. I've also never be blocked by a Chinese agency girl quite the opposite actually quite a few I've fucked for free off the clock because they like me.

    I guess I've only ever been blocked by hot young Koreans really at one agency in Vegas, been blocked 0 times in other cities despite making sure to visit many hot girls 3 times (because it seem like everyone in Vegas block me after 2 visits).

    All I'm saying is the Koreans you only get 40 minutes of sex with two 10 minute showers, Chinese agency is 25-30 minutes of sex twice for 20 more or 20 less than the hour price at a Kagency. And the hot girls don't block you.

    I dont agree the Korean agencies have younger/hotter girls player pools seem similar to me with youngest/hottest at Chinese agencies but not massage parlors usually unless you went to lily A in 2017-2019
    I am Chinese and I have never had fun with Chinese women. Maybe it's because I'm Chinese. I think it should be because they are short-term businesses and don't care about word of mouth. Or I'm too lucky to find a good agent. If you have a good agent, you can PM me. Happy hunting.

  3. #1001
    Wait, so the Chinese agencies charge 280 or 320 for half an hour? And do the Chinese agencies consistently have hot girls or is it very hit or miss?

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll  [View Original Post]
    All I'm saying is the Koreans you only get 40 minutes of sex with two 10 minute showers, Chinese agency is 25-30 minutes of sex twice for 20 more or 20 less than the hour price at a Kagency. And the hot girls don't block you.

  4. #1000
    Thank you for the detailed reply. I am taking notes, LOL.

    What Chinese agency and what Korean agency do you think are the best?

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll  [View Original Post]
    It's definitely worth it over massage parlors those girls usually want 2 bills total and be trying to scheme you to pay more also.

    But if fucking actually hot Asian girls is more important than a GFE session, then the 160 Chinese agencies are way way better than Korean agencies.

    All the top 10 finest Asian girls I've fucked worked at Chinese agencies. I've also never be blocked by a Chinese agency girl quite the opposite actually quite a few I've fucked for free off the clock because they like me.

    I guess I've only ever been blocked by hot young Koreans really at one agency in Vegas, been blocked 0 times in other cities despite making sure to visit many hot girls 3 times (because it seem like everyone in Vegas block me after 2 visits).

    All I'm saying is the Koreans you only get 40 minutes of sex with two 10 minute showers, Chinese agency is 25-30 minutes of sex twice for 20 more or 20 less than the hour price at a Kagency. And the hot girls don't block you.

  5. #999
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshFlagg  [View Original Post]
    I am not asking the how or the who.

    I have been curious for some time now if the extra money above a massage parlor is worth it.

    I understand the $300 is a full GFE session with a much younger and hotter provider in a nice apartment location. Is that correct? It seem like the extra $90-100 versus an AMP would be a no brainer.

    Please let me know if you agree or not.

    Thanks.
    It's definitely worth it over massage parlors those girls usually want 2 bills total and be trying to scheme you to pay more also.

    But if fucking actually hot Asian girls is more important than a GFE session, then the 160 Chinese agencies are way way better than Korean agencies.

    All the top 10 finest Asian girls I've fucked worked at Chinese agencies. I've also never be blocked by a Chinese agency girl quite the opposite actually quite a few I've fucked for free off the clock because they like me.

    I guess I've only ever been blocked by hot young Koreans really at one agency in Vegas, been blocked 0 times in other cities despite making sure to visit many hot girls 3 times (because it seem like everyone in Vegas block me after 2 visits).

    All I'm saying is the Koreans you only get 40 minutes of sex with two 10 minute showers, Chinese agency is 25-30 minutes of sex twice for 20 more or 20 less than the hour price at a Kagency. And the hot girls don't block you.

    I don’t agree the Korean agencies have younger/hotter girls player pools seem similar to me with youngest/hottest at Chinese agencies but not massage parlors usually unless you went to lily A in 2017-2019

  6. #998

    The higher price is to make up for the slower business

    Quote Originally Posted by Seville  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been to DW in awhile but decided to reach out about the cost. Since they've been pretty much a 3rd rate agency for awhile I figured maybe the extra 20 included BBFS so they could bring in some more business. Nope. 320 is for regular GFE. BBFS is 400 total. I honestly don't understand it. They don't have thesbest girls in town but decided to up their price? You just can't fix stupid.
    LOL. Follow that logic. And also I have some swamp land to sell you.

  7. #997

    Are these sessions a big upgrade?

    I am not asking the how or the who.

    I have been curious for some time now if the extra money above a massage parlor is worth it.

    I understand the $300 is a full GFE session with a much younger and hotter provider in a nice apartment location. Is that correct? It seem like the extra $90-100 versus an AMP would be a no brainer.

    Please let me know if you agree or not.

    Thanks.

  8. #996
    Quote Originally Posted by FunTime123  [View Original Post]
    Coming to Vegas on a trip, First time ever planning on using agency. Wondering if anyone have some time and could help me out with the process. Mainly looking at VAC and LittleTokyo.

    So I understand you need to get verified with DL. I also saw people saying that you should redact most of it. What to leave? Name and pic?

    After the verification, what comes next, what is the process? Incall or outcall. I should bring protection right?

    VAC. How do I select the girl, time etc. You also don't get to see the girl till there right?

    Little Tokyo. I saw a lot of people saying bait and switch. Wondering if anyone seen eve, channel or star, if so wondering if they are legit?

    How long does it take to get verified, and what is the price and tip. (I am thinking outcall to hotel, but wondering if that is the move and what is the up charge for that?) if anything else I should be taking note or do, or just tips please let me know.

    If anyone ever gets the chance, I'm hoping you could help me out. Really appreciate it. Thank you.
    Instead of asking a 1000 questions, just go through the process and see for yourself. You're not going to get a step-by-step guide for how to get verified and make an appointment with a kgirl. Look in this forum for answers, and you should be able to figure it out.

  9. #995

    Help with agency (first timer)

    Coming to Vegas on a trip, First time ever planning on using agency. Wondering if anyone have some time and could help me out with the process. Mainly looking at VAC and LittleTokyo.

    So I understand you need to get verified with DL. I also saw people saying that you should redact most of it. What to leave? Name and pic?

    After the verification, what comes next, what is the process? Incall or outcall. I should bring protection right?

    VAC. How do I select the girl, time etc. You also don't get to see the girl till there right?

    Little Tokyo. I saw a lot of people saying bait and switch. Wondering if anyone seen eve, channel or star, if so wondering if they are legit?

    How long does it take to get verified, and what is the price and tip. (I am thinking outcall to hotel, but wondering if that is the move and what is the up charge for that?) if anything else I should be taking note or do, or just tips please let me know.

    If anyone ever gets the chance, I'm hoping you could help me out. Really appreciate it. Thank you.

  10. #994

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by GiJeep  [View Original Post]
    Tiffany is FINALLY back, she's at LT, saw her today, and she looks exactly the same as when I saw her in Nov. Last year. Her service is top notch, excellent provider! She is the type that needs to like you in order for fantastic time. She's not wild and outgoing some of the Kgirls, she's more sensual, laidback, rhythmic kinda girl. Absolutely adorable, if you like cute Asians in bikinis you should definitely like her. She is not the girl in the pics, but they are a decent rep of her, if get to know her she'll tell you why.
    Just saw Tiffany as well and she is pretty good. She like a lovers experience not a fwb. Nice passion type girl. She is a hottie.

  11. #993

    Tiffany is Back!

    Tiffany is FINALLY back, she's at LT, saw her today, and she looks exactly the same as when I saw her in Nov. Last year. Her service is top notch, excellent provider! She is the type that needs to like you in order for fantastic time. She's not wild and outgoing some of the Kgirls, she's more sensual, laidback, rhythmic kinda girl. Absolutely adorable, if you like cute Asians in bikinis you should definitely like her. She is not the girl in the pics, but they are a decent rep of her, if get to know her she'll tell you why.

  12. #992

    Lexi

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

    It really irritates me when unmoderated Sr Members use that status to post shit they know they shouldn't.

    There's a very good reason that CLL can't be mentioned here. For YEARS they flooded this forum with fake users posting fake reports. I tried forever to get them to stop and they absolutely refused so the ONLY option I had left was to ban any mention of them. If you notice there are not 200 1 and 2 post members a month writing bullshit reports about them anymore. I hope this was worth what it cost you.

    A2

  13. #991
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll  [View Original Post]
    Ask Vivi at ktownescorts where her thick young butterface friend at.
    She's certainly making the rounds.

  14. #990

    Tip

    I have only tip if they are exceptional. $40.

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll  [View Original Post]
    0, 20, 30, 40, 200

  15. #989
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSJ42  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember a girl that went by Bella at DW about a year ago? Wondering if she turned up anywhere else under a different name.
    Ask Vivi at ktownescorts where her thick young butterface friend at.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape