Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 386 of 552 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 436 486 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 8276
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2501
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    When the temperature hit 100 today I decided to stop by kittens to enjoy some boobies and AC. Bad news, the booths are back and the private lap dance rooms are back to being VIP. Well it was fun while it lasted!
    I saw Rio today. Worth it.

  2. #2500
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    When the temperature hit 100 today I decided to stop by kittens to enjoy some boobies and AC. Bad news, the booths are back and the private lap dance rooms are back to being VIP. Well it was fun while it lasted!
    I saw you there. You were one of the two-three guys in the place and definitely the only Asian.

  3. #2499

    Strip Club Beginner

    Quote Originally Posted by Bulganzio  [View Original Post]
    So I'm more of an AMP guy. Its crazy but I've never been to a strip club. Going to try it in the afternoon this week. Where in Seattle area would you go? Who would you look for? Thank you.
    Get a pair of comfort sweats, lounge pants or even pajama bottoms. Black with no fly. The thinner, the better. Commando underneath. Then follow the girl's lead.

  4. #2498

    100 degree day at Kittens

    When the temperature hit 100 today I decided to stop by kittens to enjoy some boobies and AC. Bad news, the booths are back and the private lap dance rooms are back to being VIP. Well it was fun while it lasted!

  5. #2497
    Quote Originally Posted by KorbenDallas  [View Original Post]
    Then we're eskimo brothers. I figure there's nothing like strip club A / C on a hot day so I swung into Pandora's around 12:30. It was really flat with still only three dancers by the time I left around 1:30. I think the little asian dancer's name is something like Meeko. She's nice but not my type.

    Instead I waited until Lola was on stage and tipped a fiver to make sure I got her attention. She came around and we chatted for a bit and then headed back to the couches. Boy am I glad I did. She's got exactly those stripper after-markets that I dearly love and she's chill and funny to hang around with. I can confirm an earlier report that two bills will get you a covered ride in heaven. She made it clear that a cover is always involved.
    I went today, just because it was hot and figured it would be busy with people trying to get out of the sun. Ended up at Kittens where 4-5 girls were working and there were maybe 3 guys including me. One was a scammer, so I avoided her like the plague. The others were tall skinny blondes. I was just going to leave, but figured I get a dance with one. I had to stop after the second dance because she smelled too much like BO. I figured that was it and left.

  6. #2496

    For Beginners.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bulganzio  [View Original Post]
    So I'm more of an AMP guy. Its crazy but I've never been to a strip club. Going to try it in the afternoon this week. Where in Seattle area would you go? Who would you look for? Thank you.
    Probably Pandora's day shift is best for a beginner.

    My advice is to kind of ease into it, come in one afternoon and get a couple of dances from different girls, but don't really plan to get that nasty. That lets you get the lay of the land and also makes you kind of a familiar face.

    Then come in the next day and pick one girl, preferably one you have beta about from this site. Get her back on the couches and have some real fun.

  7. #2495

    Nothing like titty bar A / C on a hot day

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddywhtwtr  [View Original Post]
    Dropped in for a bit today around 2 pm to beat the heat. Very limited lineup; Lola, samba, Vee (and an Asian girl whose name I can't quite recall. Spent some time with Lola. Very cool woman, older than the others but rockin body. Had some playtime that was fun and most satisfactory. Recommended: I will def see her again.

    Any scoop on Samba? Menu? She went back with a guy, he was walking out the door less than 10 minutes later. Guessing she knows her trade pretty well too.
    Then we're eskimo brothers. I figure there's nothing like strip club A / C on a hot day so I swung into Pandora's around 12:30. It was really flat with still only three dancers by the time I left around 1:30. I think the little asian dancer's name is something like Meeko. She's nice but not my type.

    Instead I waited until Lola was on stage and tipped a fiver to make sure I got her attention. She came around and we chatted for a bit and then headed back to the couches. Boy am I glad I did. She's got exactly those stripper after-markets that I dearly love and she's chill and funny to hang around with. I can confirm an earlier report that two bills will get you a covered ride in heaven. She made it clear that a cover is always involved.

  8. #2494

    If you were only going to visit one club.

    So I'm more of an AMP guy. Its crazy but I've never been to a strip club. Going to try it in the afternoon this week. Where in Seattle area would you go? Who would you look for? Thank you.

  9. #2493

    Pandora's visit Sat 6/26

    Dropped in for a bit today around 2 pm to beat the heat. Very limited lineup; Lola, samba, Vee (and an Asian girl whose name I can't quite recall. Spent some time with Lola. Very cool woman, older than the others but rockin body. Had some playtime that was fun and most satisfactory. Recommended: I will def see her again.

    Any scoop on Samba? Menu? She went back with a guy, he was walking out the door less than 10 minutes later. Guessing she knows her trade pretty well too.

  10. #2492

    Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbctbc3  [View Original Post]
    Monse is at Pandoras, I believe. Day shifter?
    Trying noon or later.

  11. #2491
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBlaze913  [View Original Post]
    Where? I've never been to a strip club but want to go.
    Monse is at Pandoras, I believe. Day shifter?

  12. #2490
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019

    Monse

    I never last more than 3 songs.

    Just sucks it out of me.

  13. #2489

    Idk

    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Savy from Kittens is still dancing somewhere? She was one of my favorites before the pandemic.
    I tried Kittens but Tiffany scares me away.

  14. #2488

    Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Time to check out the graduating class of 2021.
    Indeed! As the saying goes, "There are girls turning 18 every day. " An easy summer job for recent high school graduates. If they get hooked, maybe longer than just the summer.

  15. #2487

    Iso Savy

    Anyone know if Savy from Kittens is still dancing somewhere? She was one of my favorites before the pandemic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape