Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,276 to 16,290 of 37356
-
06-19-21 06:19 #21081Forum Advertiser

Posts: 2That's actually Aubrey Jayde.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 20:29 #21080Senior Member

Posts: 580Girl next door
That's Staxx, use the search bar an start reading reviews.
Originally Posted by JohnMiggy
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 20:24 #21079Senior Member

Posts: 580No red flags, just a pet monkey
She is legit, loves it in the ass and all but she got the monkey on her back. She can't get through a sentence without nodding off.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 20:03 #21078Senior Member

Posts: 489Saw Samantha today, great time. I do wonder if she is a body builder though. Crazy 6 pack, very muscular. Great time though.
Originally Posted by RazorGator22
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 19:23 #21077Senior Member

Posts: 1449That activity list is so fn long it's got everything. Red flags to me sorry wasted day.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 18:36 #21076Senior Member

Posts: 390Big booty cutie
A waste of time. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...u/652876076196 went to see her. Communication was great. Told me to go to hotel. I get there and then the excuses start. Just a minute. Be right down. I'm coming out. Sorry was in the bathroom. Blah, blah, blah. I left with my donation and blue balls. WTF!
-
06-18-21 17:55 #21075Senior Member

Posts: 336Staxx
Search Staxx in this forum. You'll find reviews for days. Apparently she's the best thing since the BBBJ.
Originally Posted by JohnMiggy
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 16:18 #21074Senior Member

Posts: 147Info on the Haitians
Anyone dreamed of these two different Haitians? What your experiences? Should spend I invest in these dreams?
Haitian Princess.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/680270019106
Bad ass Haitian.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/309700609843
-
06-18-21 16:12 #21073Senior Member

Posts: 76Stay away
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...ction/39601151
Setting up was easy, now I know why. Room was terrible, against my intuition I stayed. Before even started, her brother or so she says knocked on the door. I find myself hiding in the bathroom with meth pipes holding onto my piece waiting for someone to kick my door down. After that, asked for my $$$ back and she knew I wasn't the one to fuck with. Left with my donation. I repeat, do not try this one unless you're down to get locked up.
Stay safe,
Raider.
-
06-18-21 15:30 #21072Senior Member

Posts: 39Utr bbw
I have a UTR BBw looking for some nice gentlemen to spend time with. Only covered, but still good. SM only.
-
06-18-21 14:25 #21071Regular Member

Posts: 14Girl Next Door
Does anybody have any information on this girl?
Goes by the name - "The Girl Next door".
Thank you in advance.
-
06-18-21 13:15 #21070Senior Member

Posts: 76Need providers
Without having to search and message every provider, anyone have any info on some that work east side of Henrico or Mechanicsville?
Stay safe,
Raider.
-
06-18-21 12:05 #21069Senior Member

Posts: 1449Anybody seen the broad rock girls at the private house lately? Haven't seen them post and they were always good no bs providers quick in and out.
-
06-18-21 11:53 #21068Senior Member

Posts: 1449Think I said 50 for outcalls only which is a little high but most high end providers do charge for outcalls. If it's for incall don't do it. Be safe.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 10:25 #21067Senior Member

Posts: 1774$50 deposit? Have fun w that and let us know how it goes. #fake.
Originally Posted by SeniorManager
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





