Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 8276
-
06-18-21 20:57 #2486Senior Member

Posts: 2572021
Time to check out the graduating class of 2021.
-
06-18-21 12:36 #2485Senior Member

Posts: 79Beamer
One of the most incredible bodies I have groped. Expensive. No extras.
Originally Posted by SeoulSea
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 13:52 #2484Senior Member

Posts: 66Morgan
Still Covered. If it was BB I wouldn't last half a song with her. I didn't press. For the hotter ones I find myself preferring cover so I can enjoy it longer. She's humble enough for better conversation, which makes it better for me overall. I dunno if she feels she needs give up bb. Good luck and let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by JSnake921
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 09:22 #2483Senior Member

Posts: 148But has she loosened her morales too? Did she finally move from c to bb? Morgan was great but she was very firm in the c at mount time. YMMV but for me, I didn't go far.
Originally Posted by GoofyDog
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 18:33 #2482Senior Member

Posts: 66More on Morgan
I saw her Saturday Late afternoon. Definitely thicker than before, maybe 15-20 lbs imo, but not too bad like a lot of girls. And I'm not one of those guys into thick girls.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
Anyways, I liked her much better than before Covid. She's sweeter and more humble than before. Better conversation from my perspective which I need more as time goes on. I just can't get interested in the hustlers.
-
06-15-21 20:15 #2481Senior Member

Posts: 379Niza at Pandora's
Anyone have info on Niza (sp)? Slim white girl. I've seen her night shift at Pandora's and always a line of guys waiting. Wondering if it's worth buying what she's selling.
-
06-15-21 19:34 #2480Senior Member

Posts: 83Beamerbabe
I saw on her instagram that she'll be dancing at kittens? Anyone know if she offers extras and if so what? One of the hottest bikini baristas. Would love some action with her.
-
06-15-21 17:38 #2479I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Morgan is back at pandoras with about 30 extra pounds.
Originally Posted by PapaForMamma
[View Original Post]
Daytime as always. Days vary.
-
06-15-21 17:29 #2478Senior Member

Posts: 240Morgan
Morgan prior to bolt on accessory addition.
Originally Posted by Anony
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 16:26 #2477Senior Member

Posts: 541If she is, I like the way she does it.
Originally Posted by Archegos22
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 21:27 #2476Regular Member

Posts: 10Anya
That Anya line is way too long for just a dance or a HJ. What is she, curing cancer?
-
06-13-21 16:22 #2475Senior Member

Posts: 541She would look even better getting spitroasted.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 19:03 #2474Senior Member

Posts: 444Anya
She would look amazing in yoga pants.
Originally Posted by Archegos22
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-21 21:36 #2473Regular Member

Posts: 10Anya at Pandoras
Is Anya the super skinny white girl?
-
06-11-21 17:10 #2472Senior Member

Posts: 57Scarlett at Kittens
Thanks for the intel. I was curious too, but now I'll pass.
Originally Posted by Farquar2
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






