Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Escort Review: European Motel Massage Agencies and Freelancers

+ Submit Review
Page 27 of 121 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 1813
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #1423

    Veronica Mod Ave

    Wow. What a beautiful girl. She is amazing young Latin. I had to ask if she was 18 LOL! The photos do not do her justice. Go see her! GFE hot hot. You will thank her booker.

  2. #1422
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358

    262 Selena

    Well, she looks better that the pictures!

    https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...l-selena-52699

    Hot thin body with enhanced soft top. Wonderful smile and face cuter then the pictures. Gave a great CBJ that almost finished me, then a DATY session with her very responsive until the O. Next a few positions of unrushed CFS with more DATY until I popped, then we just laid there. She is stunning and her for about 2 weeks. Only down side, no FIV, no kissing. May be seeing her again soon.

  3. #1421

    Madison

    I'm sure she's been reviewed here but I can't find anything. She's ghosting me at the moment. Anyone have any intel?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/2234250

  4. #1420

    Dana

    Quote Originally Posted by HardOn78  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl at a decent hotel off of Algonquin rd in Schaumburg.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/219736

    Prior to this meeting saw her as Danielle at Skokie location and this time she ie referred to as Dana.

    She has been reported earlier and this time too there was no difference in the service.

    Age- early 20's.

    Body- petite.

    Cup- man made C.

    Looks- 8/10.

    Service offered- good topless massage (I chose nuru option) with mutual touching. Couldn't do any fiv etc as its off limits or YMMV.

    No FS offered. When it comes to service, she is very personable, slow, sensual and I was there for complete one hr.

    Damage- 220 plus 40 for nuru for hr.

    Will repeat.
    Visited last week for hhr+40 nuru option. Confirming the above info. She said she will be out of town for "1 or 2 weeks. " So if you're going to visit her, wait a couple of weeks. I didn't ask for upgrades but FS not an option. Shower offered afterwards.

  5. #1419

    Russian

    Quote Originally Posted by Riina  [View Original Post]
    She Ukrainian or Russian?
    Russian if I remember correctly.

  6. #1418
    Quote Originally Posted by HardOn78  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl at a decent hotel off of Algonquin rd in Schaumburg.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/219736

    Prior to this meeting saw her as Danielle at Skokie location and this time she ie referred to as Dana.

    She has been reported earlier and this time too there was no difference in the service.

    Age- early 20's.

    Body- petite.

    Cup- man made C.

    Looks- 8/10.

    Service offered- good topless massage (I chose nuru option) with mutual touching. Couldn't do any fiv etc as its off limits or YMMV.

    No FS offered. When it comes to service, she is very personable, slow, sensual and I was there for complete one hr.

    Damage- 220 plus 40 for nuru for hr.

    Will repeat.
    260 and no sex? Hard pass.

  7. #1417
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1676
    Quote Originally Posted by Alias7883  [View Original Post]

    1. There has either been a shift in their client base, such that they no longer take new clients (or very few) and rely on handful of regulars. While it sucks for the newer clients, it would make their end of the business much easier and substantially lowers the risks that can come from taking new clients. Not saying you or anyone in particular experiencing this issue are bad people. Just that from the agency perspective, if you are at capacity with regulars, it may not make sense to take on new clients.
    .
    I can confirm this is not true. Most guys declined made a weak effort at identifying themself.

  8. #1416
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1676
    Quote Originally Posted by HardOn78  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl at a decent hotel off of Algonquin rd in Schaumburg.
    She Ukrainian or Russian?

  9. #1415

    Sweet European body rub

    Saw this girl at a decent hotel off of Algonquin rd in Schaumburg.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/219736

    Prior to this meeting saw her as Danielle at Skokie location and this time she ie referred to as Dana.

    She has been reported earlier and this time too there was no difference in the service.

    Age- early 20's.

    Body- petite.

    Cup- man made C.

    Looks- 8/10.

    Service offered- good topless massage (I chose nuru option) with mutual touching. Couldn't do any fiv etc as its off limits or YMMV.

    No FS offered. When it comes to service, she is very personable, slow, sensual and I was there for complete one hr.

    Damage- 220 plus 40 for nuru for hr.

    Will repeat.

  10. #1414
    Saw Anita from 773 was available the other day. I thought I had seen her a few years ago so I called and was on my way. Drove to the usual spot, got room number and knocked on door. Was wearing boring underwear, almost like a bikini but I was in the mood. Gave donation and was told to lay down. She did the same and started a light rubdown. Two minutes later she told me to flip and I saw the condom. Told her to wait on that. Started kissing her breasts and slid down for some DATY. She seemed into it but sometimes I get fooled. Tried kissing her but she said she doesn't know me. Sipped on protection and one of the worst bjs I have ever had. All teeth. Thought I would be scarred for life. Will not repeat.

  11. #1413
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusCollins  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if she works for another agency? I texted the booker at 262 about her availability and they gave me no info.
    She is not local, and has some fam abroad. She visits every now and then- keep looking and don't miss the chance when she is here.

  12. #1412
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusCollins  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if she works for another agency? I texted the booker at 262 about her availability and they gave me no info.
    No she doesn't.

  13. #1411
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusCollins  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if she works for another agency? I texted the booker at 262 about her availability and they gave me no info.
    I think Melody is from Florida and visits. If she is not listed as being available, then they may not reply.

  14. #1410

    Melody

    Does anyone know if she works for another agency? I texted the booker at 262 about her availability and they gave me no info.

  15. #1409

    Booker Limbo

    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiEater48  [View Original Post]
    How do I get past the booker since I have no 262 references? Thanks for any advice.
    So full disclosure, I never have encountered this issue with any agency (except a little bit initially with MA prior to getting third party screening).

    My first appointment with 262 was awhile ago, but I do not recall anything more than a very light screening. I may have provided a reference or two.

    IF there is a newbie on the forum who has managed to get in with 262, their experience will probably be more informative than mine.

    Unfortunately, there is little you can do outside of trying more, if they ask for references or screening, do your best to accommodate. I am not certain why, but I have received more than a handful of PMs describing your exact issue lately, for different agencies (262 & MA mainly).

    So I would speculate either:

    1. There has either been a shift in their client base, such that they no longer take new clients (or very few) and rely on handful of regulars. While it sucks for the newer clients, it would make their end of the business much easier and substantially lowers the risks that can come from taking new clients. Not saying you or anyone in particular experiencing this issue are bad people. Just that from the agency perspective, if you are at capacity with regulars, it may not make sense to take on new clients.

    2. There is a possibility 262 is requiring more rigorous screening from future clients. I've been in the the game for awhile, so it's possible I made it onto the their "list" along time ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape