Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by ApplePiePussy
  1. #1408

    262 references

    Quote Originally Posted by Alias7883  [View Original Post]
    The roster contains regulars and those who come and go from 262. Some of them we haven't seen in a while.

    The roster does get updated every now and again. That is to say, older profiles are removed.

    Some of the girls will work a couple times a year and then cycle off. They are included on the roster with the more regularly available girls.
    How do I get past the booker since I have no 262 references? Thanks for any advice.

  2. #1407
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by Ppete8231  [View Original Post]
    She has not been on the roster there for a while. Anyone knows whatever happened to her- is she still around?
    I saw her a couple of times and she mentioned that she often visited family out of town and had other more ambitious career plans she was working on.

  3. #1406

    Laura at CLM

    She has not been on the roster there for a while. Anyone knows whatever happened to her- is she still around?

  4. 06-05-21 21:29


  5. #1405
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1676
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusCollins  [View Original Post]
    Question: Why do they have so many girls on their roster, yet only 2-3 are ever available?
    If the girl is posted as "available", she is "on" that day. The booker adjusts the list every morning.

  6. #1404
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusCollins  [View Original Post]
    Question: Why do they have so many girls on their roster, yet only 2-3 are ever available?
    Some are local and just work when they want, other travel and come & go. Some come back, some don't.

  7. #1403

    Long / Seasonal Rotation

    Quote Originally Posted by JesusCollins  [View Original Post]
    Question: Why do they have so many girls on their roster, yet only 2-3 are ever available?
    The roster contains regulars and those who come and go from 262. Some of them we haven't seen in a while.

    The roster does get updated every now and again. That is to say, older profiles are removed.

    Some of the girls will work a couple times a year and then cycle off. They are included on the roster with the more regularly available girls.

  8. #1402

    262

    Question: Why do they have so many girls on their roster, yet only 2-3 are ever available?

  9. #1401

    Not independent.

    Quote Originally Posted by Npeth  [View Original Post]
    I am looking for an independent massage provider. Not looking for anything beyond L1, but a mutual touch would be welcomed. I saw a few different posts with potential candidates, but they were all from a few years ago. Thought I'd get this conversation rolling to get a more updated recommendations.

    Anyone that provides a slow and sensual experience that fits the bill?

    Please let me know if the question should be posted elsewhere. Thank you.
    But everything else fits the bill. Seventh Heaven massage in northbrook, in an office building.

  10. #1400

    Slow, sensual, simple

    I am looking for an independent massage provider. Not looking for anything beyond L1, but a mutual touch would be welcomed. I saw a few different posts with potential candidates, but they were all from a few years ago. Thought I'd get this conversation rolling to get a more updated recommendations.

    Anyone that provides a slow and sensual experience that fits the bill?

    Please let me know if the question should be posted elsewhere. Thank you.

  11. #1399

    Betty

    Quote Originally Posted by SawBoy1740  [View Original Post]
    And no link?
    Sorry, thought everybody knew how to find Classy Ladies of Chicago:

    https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...betty-62-35868

  12. #1398
    Quote Originally Posted by ManiakFun  [View Original Post]
    I posted long review on the agency girls forum so go read it there. I saw Masha who is also posting as Luna on bodyrubratings under different number. If Luna and Masha are same, then stay away! Horrible service, she was the worst CBJ I've ever had and the rub was non existent. I'm a fit guy and have mongered for years, never had such terrible experience with a provider who doesn't know how to provide. Would not recommend her even for L1. It was all bad. The rubratings posts used to have different girl, brunette and L1 only. Someone called her and reviewed her as Dana. She supposedly was great L1. Girls I saw was posted as Luna, so could be different girl, but she is definitely Masha of 262 because she told me. Save your money.
    Riina has been an outstanding resource for years. I will take his word, always.

  13. #1397
    Quote Originally Posted by Riina  [View Original Post]
    https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...el-masha-50784

    I met her recently. She's Ukrainian and not Russian or Latina as mentioned by others. I knew her from the past and was disappointed that she did not learn English. Service was wide open except FS. Masha tried to up charge me to cum on her face and I gave her a firm NO. She finished me on her lips by her own choice. Should have asked to cum on her pussy.

    Got to loose my covid weight. Mongering isn't the same feeling like a blob.
    I posted long review on the agency girls forum so go read it there. I saw Masha who is also posting as Luna on bodyrubratings under different number. If Luna and Masha are same, then stay away! Horrible service, she was the worst CBJ I've ever had and the rub was non existent. I'm a fit guy and have mongered for years, never had such terrible experience with a provider who doesn't know how to provide. Would not recommend her even for L1. It was all bad. The rubratings posts used to have different girl, brunette and L1 only. Someone called her and reviewed her as Dana. She supposedly was great L1. Girls I saw was posted as Luna, so could be different girl, but she is definitely Masha of 262 because she told me. Save your money.

  14. #1396
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1676

    Masha 262

    https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...el-masha-50784

    I met her recently. She's Ukrainian and not Russian or Latina as mentioned by others. I knew her from the past and was disappointed that she did not learn English. Service was wide open except FS. Masha tried to up charge me to cum on her face and I gave her a firm NO. She finished me on her lips by her own choice. Should have asked to cum on her pussy.

    Got to loose my covid weight. Mongering isn't the same feeling like a blob.

  15. #1395

    Massage

    Got a massage from this one. Obviously not the girl in the pic. Body was OK, attitude was meh, she looked sad. Works out of her condo near roselle and golf. Did some weird thing with her nails near my balls, not sure who told her that was a good move. I wouldn't repeat. She said more was available but not FS.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/201447

  16. #1394

    Ece

    Quote Originally Posted by FaceGlazer2018  [View Original Post]
    Haven't hit up Ece in awhile. Anyone recommend Maggie or Fran?

    https://www.ecechicago.com/model-det...corts-maggiebb

    Trying to remember if BBBJ is standard as well.

    Thanks.
    Fran yes. She really wants you to have a good time. Maggie was a weird experience. I wouldn't repeat with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape