Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 544 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 44 444 494 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 594 644 1044 ... LastLast
Results 8,146 to 8,160 of 19287
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #11142

    Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by Lifbk1  [View Original Post]
    Both out of the game for years, believe Raven is married.
    I met Raven at Cheaters years ago. Asked for takeout and she was happy to go! What an awesome rack she has!

  2. #11141

    Links

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Just so everyone knows, this is Princess Jasmine; https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...p/835278302140.

    I don't think it was her for a few reasons, though obviously an educated guess on my part. Should PA come back online, he could certainly clear this up. However, the OP mentioned being "back in the game", previously being at a hotel in Satellite Beach and issues with the BF, all things I believe I've read, or personally known, about the other Jasmine that I stated in the earlier post. Again, a big guess on my part, but I'd say this Jasmine fits the description better than Princess Jasmine. Brief aside, I keep trying to meet up with Princess when she comes over from Orlando, no success thus far!
    Thanks again Jay Jay, your assumption was correct, I was referring to Jasmine with the "Bad Kitty tattoo " you know if I was referring to princess Jasmine I would have identified her as such. Apparently not all have been around that block. I'm sorry if I'm not posting enough info to figure out to whom I am reviewing. I did say in my first post that I did not know how to post a link.

    HH if you can help me out please send me a pm.

    Regards.

  3. #11140

    And now. . . All her STG postings are gone!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer76  [View Original Post]
    Any Intel on her. No name to search with other than sexy & sassy but nothing there. Titusville incall

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...y/474611478458
    Had caught my eye too!

  4. #11139

    Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by CaveMan55  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone encountered either these two recently. Hands down my ATF in this area and wondering if either might be somewhere else, (worth a drive for sure) different name, different board, etc. I haven't seen either since 2017, I think.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/raven-es...e-coast-149218

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kaylee-e...e-coast-149587
    Raven was the best.

    I saw her at 71X in rockledge one time, guess she didn't recognize me, she still look good.

  5. #11138

    Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer76  [View Original Post]
    Any seniors know what's truly going on with Honey lately? New boyfriend? Back to harder drugs (Other than her beloved 420)? Its a given most provider comms are lacking but she is the absolute fucking worst! Dm me if you prefer.
    Honey met some guy online, decided they are in love and now they are engaged. But as she has no other skills, he is now driving her to dates despite hating it. So, she is a loose cannon, and I would avoid her. This can't end well.

  6. #11137

    Missing providers

    Quote Originally Posted by CaveMan55  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone encountered either these two recently. Hands down my ATF in this area and wondering if either might be somewhere else, (worth a drive for sure) different name, different board, etc. I haven't seen either since 2017, I think.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/raven-es...e-coast-149218

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kaylee-e...e-coast-149587
    As mentioned, Raven is married and out of the game. Kaylee moved to Vero and was active up until about a year ago, then she also fell off the radar. I know she was involved in a relationship and assume she is living a normal life now. Too bad as such talent no longer exists.

  7. #11136

    Where are they now

    Quote Originally Posted by CaveMan55  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone encountered either these two recently. Hands down my ATF in this area and wondering if either might be somewhere else, (worth a drive for sure) different name, different board, etc. I haven't seen either since 2017, I think.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/raven-es...e-coast-149218

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kaylee-e...e-coast-149587
    Both out of the game for years, believe Raven is married.

  8. #11135

    Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer76  [View Original Post]
    Any seniors know what's truly going on with Honey lately? New boyfriend? Back to harder drugs (Other than her beloved 420)? Its a given most provider comms are lacking but she is the absolute fucking worst! Dm me if you prefer.
    FB says she is engaged which is hard to understand being a working girl. Who knows.

  9. #11134

    About Lele the Brazilian

    I have a great time with Lele she always clean no sign of her using candy. She is a bbw but I never have a problem with her, but she do have kids and everything with protection.

  10. #11133

    Raven and Kaylee Kay

    Has anyone encountered either these two recently. Hands down my ATF in this area and wondering if either might be somewhere else, (worth a drive for sure) different name, different board, etc. I haven't seen either since 2017, I think.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/raven-es...e-coast-149218

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kaylee-e...e-coast-149587

  11. #11132

    Honey

    Any seniors know what's truly going on with Honey lately? New boyfriend? Back to harder drugs (Other than her beloved 420)? Its a given most provider comms are lacking but she is the absolute fucking worst! Dm me if you prefer.

  12. #11131

    Kelly No DFK

    Quote Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Kelly is not down with DFK. Light kissing only. Except in the lower lips area. Still worth every minute and every penny.
    I concur with no golf guy. Still worth it.

  13. #11130

    Rabbit hole

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    Received a DM from a Senior Member that she's a no go. I can't go into detail as he has a post pending on the subject, but she ripped him off and she is showing signs of long term / heavy candy abuse.

    KL.
    Received the same info and sounds like she could be the next casualty of the lifestyle. It's sad to hear but the signs have been pointing in that direction for some time now.

  14. #11129

    Alyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaLevel  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has info on this one. Seems fake I guess. Thanks.

    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...e/608146527355
    That one looks fake to me. Those pics are lots of other places too.

  15. #11128

    Mystery solved

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    The reason for that is she is using her friends stg account. Supposedly stg is not letting her create her own account. Anyways she Is a small a cup cutie and you will have fun with her.
    Looks like we were writing at the same time and your post hit first. Thanks for the explanation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape