Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 544 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 44 444 494 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 594 644 1044 ... LastLast
Results 8,146 to 8,160 of 19281
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11136

    Where are they now

    Quote Originally Posted by CaveMan55  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone encountered either these two recently. Hands down my ATF in this area and wondering if either might be somewhere else, (worth a drive for sure) different name, different board, etc. I haven't seen either since 2017, I think.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/raven-es...e-coast-149218

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kaylee-e...e-coast-149587
    Both out of the game for years, believe Raven is married.

  2. #11135

    Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer76  [View Original Post]
    Any seniors know what's truly going on with Honey lately? New boyfriend? Back to harder drugs (Other than her beloved 420)? Its a given most provider comms are lacking but she is the absolute fucking worst! Dm me if you prefer.
    FB says she is engaged which is hard to understand being a working girl. Who knows.

  3. #11134

    About Lele the Brazilian

    I have a great time with Lele she always clean no sign of her using candy. She is a bbw but I never have a problem with her, but she do have kids and everything with protection.

  4. #11133

    Raven and Kaylee Kay

    Has anyone encountered either these two recently. Hands down my ATF in this area and wondering if either might be somewhere else, (worth a drive for sure) different name, different board, etc. I haven't seen either since 2017, I think.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/raven-es...e-coast-149218

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kaylee-e...e-coast-149587

  5. #11132

    Honey

    Any seniors know what's truly going on with Honey lately? New boyfriend? Back to harder drugs (Other than her beloved 420)? Its a given most provider comms are lacking but she is the absolute fucking worst! Dm me if you prefer.

  6. #11131

    Kelly No DFK

    Quote Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Kelly is not down with DFK. Light kissing only. Except in the lower lips area. Still worth every minute and every penny.
    I concur with no golf guy. Still worth it.

  7. #11130

    Rabbit hole

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    Received a DM from a Senior Member that she's a no go. I can't go into detail as he has a post pending on the subject, but she ripped him off and she is showing signs of long term / heavy candy abuse.

    KL.
    Received the same info and sounds like she could be the next casualty of the lifestyle. It's sad to hear but the signs have been pointing in that direction for some time now.

  8. #11129

    Alyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaLevel  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has info on this one. Seems fake I guess. Thanks.

    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...e/608146527355
    That one looks fake to me. Those pics are lots of other places too.

  9. #11128

    Mystery solved

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    The reason for that is she is using her friends stg account. Supposedly stg is not letting her create her own account. Anyways she Is a small a cup cutie and you will have fun with her.
    Looks like we were writing at the same time and your post hit first. Thanks for the explanation.

  10. #11127

    Vero girl

    I decided to post here as well as I know some of us occasionally make the trip to Vero.

    Was in the Vero area and gave this one a try. I would say she does not look like the pictures except for the center picture in the red is close. Messy room, just woke up appearance. Decent BBBJ but rushed to get to the main event. Not much of a personality. Maybe just a bad day and YMMV. Scheduled for:30 and done at:15. Did not get a name. Not a repeat for me.

    https://treasure-coast.skipthegames....t/422787245548

  11. #11126

    Distortion etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says she's Black and Caribbean while her pictures don't seem to suggest either. She also lists her weight as 229 pounds, hardly a spinner. She lists her breasts as large but the pictures suggest otherwise. And in the picture with both arms raised up, the right arm looks noticeably thicker than the left arm. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying she isn't legitimate, I'm just saying some things don't make sense!
    I was wondering the same. I believe the arm thing is just camera lens distortion as the third picture looks ok. As far as filling out the form, that is a mystery. If these girls put just a little more effort into their business it would be so much better. I tried to contact her yesterday and did not get a response until nine hours later.

  12. #11125
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says she's Black and Caribbean while her pictures don't seem to suggest either. She also lists her weight as 229 pounds, hardly a spinner. She lists her breasts as large but the pictures suggest otherwise. And in the picture with both arms raised up, the right arm looks noticeably thicker than the left arm. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying she isn't legitimate, I'm just saying some things don't make sense!
    The reason for that is she is using her friends stg account. Supposedly stg is not letting her create her own account. Anyways she Is a small a cup cutie and you will have fun with her.

  13. #11124

    Downward Spiral

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    It's a damn shame too. She hasn't even been out that long to be looking like that in the face. Also a shame cause I love her current body weight right now! Other than her face. She's looking very sexy in the body. Just wish she would get off the stuff. Otherwise she will be the next one we hear about that has past away.
    Received a DM from a Senior Member that she's a no go. I can't go into detail as he has a post pending on the subject, but she ripped him off and she is showing signs of long term / heavy candy abuse.

    KL.

  14. #11123
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920

    Paige DelRay

    Quote Originally Posted by DellQ  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know what happened with this provider? Haven't seen any posts in a while.
    She git jammed up ' again' and is on community control until 2025.

  15. #11122

    Some peculiar stuff going on!

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...n/240718179817

    She is pretty good BBBJ rode me but she uses a bullet on her self. Smelt great. Overall will go back. Only thing you have to bring your own rain coat. She shares her place with girl that post on stg and they do do doubles. Other girls name I don't know but she is on the heavier side. Have fun guys and treat her right she will stay for awhile I hope. She is interested in going UTR I just don't know how to help with that.
    Her ad says she's Black and Caribbean while her pictures don't seem to suggest either. She also lists her weight as 229 pounds, hardly a spinner. She lists her breasts as large but the pictures suggest otherwise. And in the picture with both arms raised up, the right arm looks noticeably thicker than the left arm. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying she isn't legitimate, I'm just saying some things don't make sense!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape