Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 9918
-
06-13-21 06:09 #4983Senior Member

Posts: 64Pm
Tried to send pm, but your box is full.
Originally Posted by TinType
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 05:56 #4982Banned Member

Posts: 350Kk vs k
Hi, I know "East Windsor / WIndsor Locks CT" is quite a ways SW, but since there is a 'K' in Leominster, just wondered if any dyslexics / grandpas needing reading glasses like me, would have The Knowledge about the blonde who has consistently been advertising in Adult S. (Boston, etc). Her pic / ad reads ok, not too much info on "remote see me without seeing me" but anyone actually seen her? I'll prob cut / paste this in Boston group, but she's the only one in that supposed area (probably actually near the airport). What does she provide-thanks!
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...tails/32654716
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/katie-es...windsor-872499
P. s, am looking for dumb (or smart) blonde=dfk, gif, lingerie (the gee / porn star experience, though I note ads no longer get detailed on much of that)! Thanks.
-
06-13-21 02:30 #4981Senior Member

Posts: 61Thanks
Reached out to her and got nothing but attitude and how she wanted $ upfront so didn't bother actually trying to see her. Thanks again for the warning.
Originally Posted by TinType
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 23:22 #4980Banned Member

Posts: 968Irish Princess was a good / sweet time for me.
This was 2 yrs ago on an outcall date. Not sure how her incall would be?? I know recently she was staying at the QI off of Lincoln. I don't particularly care much for that place. So I didn't partake in going there to see her. But if ya get her on some type of outcall date, I can guarantee you'll pretty much have a decent time with her. She was a sweet gal to me. Not sure if what was said on the SW Forum long ago, true or not, about her?
Lexi .
She pretty much did most of what you described with me. But only difference this was on an outcall date. And then we no longer got along anymore. After that time. She made a big deal that she had to wait a couple hrs, to cash in the 100 winner, I gave her. As part of the donation. Kept texting long absurdly rude texts. Which angered me to be a real asshole. I didn't like that she made a big stink about it. So I should've just ignored her. But instead made matters worse, with shit I said. So it seems like there's no repairing, ever being her friend again. However when she was cool with me, she was very chill. And acted very nice. Got freaky with me too, way she pushed me onto my bed. And took charge by DFKING me and tore my boxers and shirt off. Don't get on this girls bad side, way I did. Otherwise she can be very mean and devious.
Those are the 2 girls I saw off of DLY ad links.
-
06-12-21 20:22 #4979Regular Member

Posts: 10https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...g/724404758956
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
I'm 99% sure he means that one. She has a section of her own named Special k in the fitchberg forum.
-
06-12-21 11:02 #4978Banned Member

Posts: 152Thanks for post almost pulled trigger the other day.
Originally Posted by TinType
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 10:08 #4977Senior Member

Posts: 163-if anyone has a good gal they could hip me to, I'd be most appreciative. Dm me. Thanks.
And lastly.
Lexi.
I actually dug this gal a lot. I guess the pics could be her but it doesn't really represent how she looks. Didn't matter to me. She's tall. Taller than me, big tits, personable, chill, good convo, down for whatever, seems into it. Ripped my clothes off while dfking & pushed me on the bed then did a striptease while towering over me. Amazing dt BBBJ (I'm 8" with a finger in my ass, gaging & spitting. Really going full porno. Got on top of me and started riding my cock hard while moaning & clawing my chest (told her I was into these things, she went right into pleasing me mode). I came HARD. Her place is ok. In main south but not a terrible spot & had a one car driveway I used. Think it was 160. Definitely will again.
.
Originally Posted by OtherPerson
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 08:55 #4976Senior Member

Posts: 163Kelly.
She lives in a small condo type place that I believe she owns. Took a long while to hear back. She's mediocre at best. Uninspired & basic. Just there to get it over with. I'm a pretty good looking guy I think, not ugly anyway. Always clean & courteous. Well hung. Not flattering myself or boasting & don't expect her to be into me, but it was dead fish city. From some of my reviews it may not sound this way, but I'm pretty easy to please / get off, with even just the slightest bit of work from the host. This was like fucking a hefty bag full of meat. The quick. Take off your pants / suck it for a quick couple minutes / then expect it be hard to fuck as you lay there with motionless w / dead eyes. The place was safe & clean enough. Think it was 150. It was one of those that you show up & her idea of sexy is to look like she would while alone dragging her pants down quick to take a shit. If I was bored, horny, and money was no object I'd consider trying again with the hopes she was just having a bad day. Probably won't be back.
Originally Posted by OtherPerson
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 08:09 #4975Senior Member

Posts: 163Irish princess and Anastasia diamondz have never got back to me after numerous texts. Maybe try calling.
Originally Posted by DaddyLovesYou
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 07:08 #4974Senior Member

Posts: 768Thanks bro. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by OtherPerson
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 06:05 #4973Senior Member

Posts: 64Link
Check out post #4960.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 06:05 #4972Banned Member

Posts: 968I've reviewed 2 of those girls out here, that you mentioned DLY
And I mentioned them more than once. Just not in the mood to mention them fully again now. However I did have a decent time with both of them. And they were outcall dates. One of them though turned into a complete ***** afterwards, through texts. And made a big deal about something. So I never got along with her again. She has a major self entitled attitude, about how she wants things done. And expects the money upfront. A bit on the mechanical side. I'll give you a big clue on who I'm referring to. She's the only one on those ad links you posted, who's always mentioning supposed specials / deals. And she says some bullshit about electronic deposits to her CA. An if you do that, you get a good deal. On a lower rate for her time. I believe when I saw her late last year, she didn't mention any of that deposit type of hogwash, on her ads. So be careful with this one DLY. She's mainly doing incalls, it seems. And maybe car dates too. This is the ad link at the bottom of your list. And maybe you should literally have her at the bottom of your List. Of girls you'd want to see. LOL. Although that other one that Tin mentioned sounds WAY worse. At least this girl performed good. But I don't honestly know how she is, in an incall Setting!? Someone I don't know too well, told me she ripped him off. At her incall. At least that's what he claimed to me.
-
06-12-21 01:10 #4971Senior Member

Posts: 163All the links are below posted by daddylovesyou.
I'll have a few more reviews from that list later today.
Pretty Lady" - Worcester - 508-470-4612.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...g/749519569982
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-21 23:47 #4970Senior Member

Posts: 768Care to share a link?
Originally Posted by TinType
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-21 18:34 #4969Senior Member

Posts: 4545Damn $80 is my price. Too bad I don't have any utr.
Originally Posted by BobbyJenks83
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






