Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,251 to 11,265 of 31831
-
06-18-21 15:24 #20581Senior Member

Posts: 436Sasha
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ville/63493208
Saw her. She's was okay. Had some old lady in her room chilling in the bathroom during the date. CBJ and everything else covered. Wouldn't get on top, but I got every other position. Finished doggy. She is a young girl in her 20's. She's blonde and cute. However, she is definitely not "petite", which is in the title of her post. She's not obese or fat or anything, but she isn't not a spinner. Probably shaped like a normal American girl. But she was submissive in bed. No arguing or fighting or anything. She's does kind of lay there and let's you do what you want. No riding. That's about all I got for her. Not the best, but not the worst. Good if you like girls in their early 20's. Bad if you're expecting a spinner. Good if you like white short thick girls with a booty.
-
06-18-21 12:38 #20580Senior Member

Posts: 793Tori Beck
Tight body and very tight kitty with a big clit. Great kisser and really gets into the session. Very pretty in person for a 42 year old woman. Communication can be difficult.
Originally Posted by Sxywhtguy1
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 11:52 #20579Senior Member

Posts: 363Valencia
She's terrific. Extras on menu. Looks amazing in person.
Give her a shot and report!
Originally Posted by Sxywhtguy1
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 11:37 #20578Senior Member

Posts: 219Tori Beck
Any info on this one?
-
06-18-21 09:45 #20577Senior Member

Posts: 219Baby Valencia
Any info on this one?
-
06-18-21 08:11 #20576Senior Member

Posts: 644Real or Fake anyone?
Any Intel on this one looks TGTBT.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/63463441#.
-
06-17-21 22:56 #20575Senior Member

Posts: 30Amy (local)
Finally got this one over to my place after being unsuccessful a couple of times before.
Pros: Sweet girl, friendly and put me at ease. Prettier than pictures and just looks better in person overall. Drives herself. Slight smoke smell but overall smelled very nice. Communication was pretty good this evening. Very good BBBJ, she's a fast worker, not a clock watcher. DATY allowed. Got into the session pretty well. Has really nice, soft skin. Body feels and looks mid twenties. Very nice booty.
Cons: High as a bird. Definitely some amphetamine use. Didn't make the session bad but was just obviously under the influence. Poor communication was the reason why I've contacted her 3-4 times and this was the first meeting. Some baby fat, still found her to be very sexy but it is there.
Overall very good experience, will repeat and hope communication is better now that she's seen me. $. 4 for HH.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/63350249
-
06-17-21 22:46 #20574Senior Member

Posts: 30Selena / Rita (not a Nashville reg.)
Disclaimer: She is mostly "out west" but come to Nashville "often enough". I think she visits family here.
I'm also a couple of weeks late on reporting my meeting but she's worth bookmarking.
Pros: Good communication, was at my place within 45 min of contacting. Shorter than photos appear, nice booty on small girl and tits too. Service was exceptional, everything covered. Not a clock watcher at all. Drives herself. Really got into the session and atleast made it seem like she was really enjoying me. I ended up having her over back to back days and both sessions were like this. Probably my all time fav. , but I really have a thing for AA girls.
Cons: Slight marijuana smell if that bothers you, but overall her scent was very attractive. As mentioned, all covered.
Overall great experience at $. 6 for HH.
https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...hville-8910522
-
06-17-21 19:05 #20573Senior Member

Posts: 142She is legit.
I have seen her 3 or 4 times, she is nice and clean a couple of times she was in a rough notel. BBBJ is average, covered everything else and no Greek. I would recommend.
Originally Posted by SparkXXX
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 16:11 #20572Senior Member

Posts: 293Lindsey
Mongers,
I know someone has had to sample this.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/63472274
Any Information? Use? Handler? Overall experience? PM is welcome.
SparkXXX.
-
06-17-21 15:26 #20571Regular Member

Posts: 10Has any one seen this provider Maggie
-
06-17-21 15:00 #20570Regular Member

Posts: 14Any good GFEs around? Don't mind driving a bit
I've reached a point where I need some fake attention and passion. I don't care if she's dingy or upscale but if anyone wants to nudge me in the right direction, I would be grateful.
-
06-17-21 13:47 #20569Regular Member

Posts: 12Sandra
She is definitely a scammer. Everything I've read here I have witnessed.
Originally Posted by Shox75
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 20:48 #20568Senior Member

Posts: 150Sandra
All accurate. She is very difficult to keep on task and there is weird stuff going on. QV maybe if you are really in need and then ROLL out of there.
Originally Posted by Shreddz
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 16:43 #20567Senior Member

Posts: 293She's a good one. Not a g. O. a. T. Or the best, but she is remarkably clean, coherent and does what she says she will do. Those 3 traits are lacking in the Nashville market atm.
Originally Posted by SilverFox1117
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




