Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 9,046 to 9,060 of 18235
-
06-17-21 22:24 #9190Senior Member

Posts: 729She's 32 but looks no older than someone in their mid 20's.
Originally Posted by Grain56
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 14:44 #9189Regular Member

Posts: 22Sarah Maitland
I got to see Sarah today for something a little different. She did a photo shoot with me today. I had fun and I think she did as well. Don't send me requests for the photos, I said I would keep them private.
-
06-17-21 14:09 #9188Senior Member

Posts: 821Definitely no longer a rookie for sure
Been way past the rookie, change it to grandmaster!!
Originally Posted by RookieMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 14:01 #9187Senior Member

Posts: 1837She Must be Going for a Double Doctorate
If Michele is College-aged, she must be about finished with her 2nd Doctorate Degree at this point. She advertised as being 27 nearly 7 years ago. LOL.
Originally Posted by Nineteen80
[View Original Post]
I have never seen Michele before so I can't speak from personal experience on her performance or her actual looks, but would gather that she preforms well above average based on the numerous reviews over the years. I would never discount that record nor am I suggesting she isn't top notch. Based on the comments about her looks from the past and up to today, she obviously looks MUCH better than the average bear, especially for someone in their mid-30's if she wasn't understating her age back then as most of the ladies do in their ads.
Like I said, she claimed she was 27 nearly 7 years ago. She may be in her late 30's or even over 40 if so. I am not saying this to cause debate, as I know it is possible to maintain a younger than reality appearance for some ladies. I know a lady in her mid-40's ultra-ultra-ultra UTR that you'd think was still in her mid-20's from head to toe. The UTR still gets carded for drinks at times.
She's (Michele) definitely a Unicorn in that sense and can see why she's so highly spoken of based on her reviews and fan following.
Grain 56.
-
06-17-21 00:36 #9186Banned Member

Posts: 5343Should I change my name to SirFuckalot? LOL.
Originally Posted by HornyToad123
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 19:19 #9185Senior Member

Posts: 2061East Side Summer.
Yes, I had a dream with her Monday night. She still looks good and we had a great time. The girl can take one Helluva thumping, once she gets warmed up.
Originally Posted by Enzo2018
[View Original Post]
As usual, tenured members can PM me for digits and details.
-
06-16-21 18:29 #9184Senior Member

Posts: 30MicheLe
Finally saw the infamous MicheLe "one L".
Only opted for the qv as I was certain she couldn't possibly be as hot or fun as the reviews suggest. Will definitely be visiting on a semi-regular basis, for longer visits. Her body is athletic & toned but curvy in the right places — definitely a hot college aged cutie. And she puts you at ease. Lots of sexy lingerie / open to requests etc.
The head was great.
Looking forward to my next visit this week.
Definitely worth the drive and screening process.
-
06-16-21 18:06 #9183Senior Member

Posts: 1934600+ posts? Damn someone's been doing alot of fucking.
Originally Posted by RookieMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 13:56 #9182Senior Member

Posts: 634Summer
Have you seen her Vino? Hows she looking / doing?
Originally Posted by HyperPiper
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 23:43 #9181Senior Member

Posts: 247East side Summer
Just got a text from her that she’s available? Just wanted to let you guys know.
-
06-15-21 23:30 #9180Senior Member

Posts: 413Sidney And Quality MILFS & UTRs
Thank you for keeping us up to date on quality MILFs and UTRs, Vino. Too bad Sidneys visit was so short. Really appreciate you sharing your good info. The lack of quality MILFs and UTRs is getting very frustrating. I've never seen a drought like this, ever. Things were better back in the pre-internet Orlando Post days, SMH, SMH.
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 23:06 #9179Banned Member

Posts: 5343So is she available again?
Originally Posted by ChugALug
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 09:42 #9178Senior Member

Posts: 220Visit with Sara
This is a little late, but as they say better late. On a recommendation of the board connected with Sara and glad I did. The reviews are spot on and could not be added to. She is a great girl with a amazing skills and attitude. I really enjoyed her submissive side and those wonderful breasts. Can't wait to see her on my next trip. PM for details.
-
06-15-21 09:33 #9177Senior Member

Posts: 123I messaged you as well sweetie
Would love to see you. Messaged you.
Originally Posted by LatinSunflower
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 08:20 #9176Senior Member

Posts: 410Thanks for the update pal we did chat unfortunately never got too hook up would appreciate any updates thanks be safe.
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





