Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 604 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 104 504 554 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 654 704 1104 ... LastLast
Results 9,046 to 9,060 of 18236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9191
    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    Should I change my name to SirFuckalot? LOL.
    I was thinking an appropriate name would be Petri Dish. LOL.

  2. #9190
    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    If Michele is College-aged, she must be about finished with her 2nd Doctorate Degree at this point. She advertised as being 27 nearly 7 years ago. LOL.

    I have never seen Michele before so I can't speak from personal experience on her performance or her actual looks, but would gather that she preforms well above average based on the numerous reviews over the years. I would never discount that record nor am I suggesting she isn't top notch. Based on the comments about her looks from the past and up to today, she obviously looks MUCH better than the average bear, especially for someone in their mid-30's if she wasn't understating her age back then as most of the ladies do in their ads.

    Like I said, she claimed she was 27 nearly 7 years ago. She may be in her late 30's or even over 40 if so. I am not saying this to cause debate, as I know it is possible to maintain a younger than reality appearance for some ladies. I know a lady in her mid-40's ultra-ultra-ultra UTR that you'd think was still in her mid-20's from head to toe. The UTR still gets carded for drinks at times.

    She's (Michele) definitely a Unicorn in that sense and can see why she's so highly spoken of based on her reviews and fan following.

    Grain 56.
    She's 32 but looks no older than someone in their mid 20's.

  3. #9189

    Sarah Maitland

    I got to see Sarah today for something a little different. She did a photo shoot with me today. I had fun and I think she did as well. Don't send me requests for the photos, I said I would keep them private.

  4. #9188

    Definitely no longer a rookie for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    Should I change my name to SirFuckalot? LOL.
    Been way past the rookie, change it to grandmaster!!

  5. #9187

    She Must be Going for a Double Doctorate

    Quote Originally Posted by Nineteen80  [View Original Post]
    Finally saw the infamous MicheLe "one L"....

    .....curvy in the right places....definitely a hot college aged cutie......
    If Michele is College-aged, she must be about finished with her 2nd Doctorate Degree at this point. She advertised as being 27 nearly 7 years ago. LOL.

    I have never seen Michele before so I can't speak from personal experience on her performance or her actual looks, but would gather that she preforms well above average based on the numerous reviews over the years. I would never discount that record nor am I suggesting she isn't top notch. Based on the comments about her looks from the past and up to today, she obviously looks MUCH better than the average bear, especially for someone in their mid-30's if she wasn't understating her age back then as most of the ladies do in their ads.

    Like I said, she claimed she was 27 nearly 7 years ago. She may be in her late 30's or even over 40 if so. I am not saying this to cause debate, as I know it is possible to maintain a younger than reality appearance for some ladies. I know a lady in her mid-40's ultra-ultra-ultra UTR that you'd think was still in her mid-20's from head to toe. The UTR still gets carded for drinks at times.

    She's (Michele) definitely a Unicorn in that sense and can see why she's so highly spoken of based on her reviews and fan following.

    Grain 56.

  6. #9186
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyToad123  [View Original Post]
    4600+ posts? Damn someone's been doing alot of fucking.
    Should I change my name to SirFuckalot? LOL.

  7. #9185

    East Side Summer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo2018  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen her Vino? Hows she looking / doing?
    Yes, I had a dream with her Monday night. She still looks good and we had a great time. The girl can take one Helluva thumping, once she gets warmed up.

    As usual, tenured members can PM me for digits and details.

  8. #9184

    MicheLe

    Finally saw the infamous MicheLe "one L".

    Only opted for the qv as I was certain she couldn't possibly be as hot or fun as the reviews suggest. Will definitely be visiting on a semi-regular basis, for longer visits. Her body is athletic & toned but curvy in the right places — definitely a hot college aged cutie. And she puts you at ease. Lots of sexy lingerie / open to requests etc.

    The head was great.

    Looking forward to my next visit this week.

    Definitely worth the drive and screening process.

  9. #9183
    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    So is she available again?
    4600+ posts? Damn someone's been doing alot of fucking.

  10. #9182

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by HyperPiper  [View Original Post]
    Just got a text from her that shes available? Just wanted to let you guys know.
    Have you seen her Vino? Hows she looking / doing?

  11. #9181

    East side Summer

    Just got a text from her that she’s available? Just wanted to let you guys know.

  12. #9180

    Sidney And Quality MILFS & UTRs

    Thank you for keeping us up to date on quality MILFs and UTRs, Vino. Too bad Sidneys visit was so short. Really appreciate you sharing your good info. The lack of quality MILFs and UTRs is getting very frustrating. I've never seen a drought like this, ever. Things were better back in the pre-internet Orlando Post days, SMH, SMH.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    But she may very well be back. She's going out of state to go visit a friend. Her plans are to come back but you never know how things will go. She's supposed to take off this afternoon.

    Sorry to those of you that didn't get to see her or didn't get digits. I'll keep your PM's saved. If, or when, she comes back, I'll reach out to you.

  13. #9179
    Quote Originally Posted by ChugALug  [View Original Post]
    This pic was sent to me 2 days ago.
    So is she available again?

  14. #9178

    Visit with Sara

    This is a little late, but as they say better late. On a recommendation of the board connected with Sara and glad I did. The reviews are spot on and could not be added to. She is a great girl with a amazing skills and attitude. I really enjoyed her submissive side and those wonderful breasts. Can't wait to see her on my next trip. PM for details.

  15. #9177

    I messaged you as well sweetie

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinSunflower  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to msg you.
    Would love to see you. Messaged you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape