Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 387 of 552 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 437 487 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 8274
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2484

    Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by JSnake921  [View Original Post]
    But has she loosened her morales too? Did she finally move from c to bb? Morgan was great but she was very firm in the c at mount time. YMMV but for me, I didn't go far.
    Still Covered. If it was BB I wouldn't last half a song with her. I didn't press. For the hotter ones I find myself preferring cover so I can enjoy it longer. She's humble enough for better conversation, which makes it better for me overall. I dunno if she feels she needs give up bb. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

  2. #2483
    Quote Originally Posted by GoofyDog  [View Original Post]
    I saw her Saturday Late afternoon. Definitely thicker than before, maybe 15-20 lbs imo, but not too bad like a lot of girls. And I'm not one of those guys into thick girls.

    Anyways, I liked her much better than before Covid. She's sweeter and more humble than before. Better conversation from my perspective which I need more as time goes on. I just can't get interested in the hustlers.
    But has she loosened her morales too? Did she finally move from c to bb? Morgan was great but she was very firm in the c at mount time. YMMV but for me, I didn't go far.

  3. #2482

    More on Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Morgan is back at pandoras with about 30 extra pounds.

    Daytime as always. Days vary.
    I saw her Saturday Late afternoon. Definitely thicker than before, maybe 15-20 lbs imo, but not too bad like a lot of girls. And I'm not one of those guys into thick girls.

    Anyways, I liked her much better than before Covid. She's sweeter and more humble than before. Better conversation from my perspective which I need more as time goes on. I just can't get interested in the hustlers.

  4. #2481

    Niza at Pandora's

    Anyone have info on Niza (sp)? Slim white girl. I've seen her night shift at Pandora's and always a line of guys waiting. Wondering if it's worth buying what she's selling.

  5. #2480

    Beamerbabe

    I saw on her instagram that she'll be dancing at kittens? Anyone know if she offers extras and if so what? One of the hottest bikini baristas. Would love some action with her.

  6. #2479
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaForMamma  [View Original Post]
    Morgan prior to bolt on accessory addition.
    Morgan is back at pandoras with about 30 extra pounds.

    Daytime as always. Days vary.

  7. #2478

    Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    I think it's a different gal from what you've described. This Morgan used to work at honeys when it existed in Everett, but I'm not too sure she worked at the old Ricks, or deja Vu one. I wouldn't call her tall, and she had nice naturals for the longest time before downgrading them to fake implants. She was also one of the few strippers that actually did pole tricks. This one is covered in tattoos. I think she had Japanese characters on her hip, a big tattoo on her leg and rib, maybe some along her spine.
    Morgan prior to bolt on accessory addition.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Morgan.JPG‎  

  8. #2477
    Quote Originally Posted by Archegos22  [View Original Post]
    That Anya line is way too long for just a dance or a HJ. What is she, curing cancer?
    If she is, I like the way she does it.

  9. #2476

    Anya

    That Anya line is way too long for just a dance or a HJ. What is she, curing cancer?

  10. #2475
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    She would look amazing in yoga pants.
    She would look even better getting spitroasted.

  11. #2474

    Anya

    Quote Originally Posted by Archegos22  [View Original Post]
    Is Anya the super skinny white girl?
    She would look amazing in yoga pants.

  12. #2473

    Anya at Pandoras

    Is Anya the super skinny white girl?

  13. #2472

    Scarlett at Kittens

    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    She is to be avoided. Only about the money. No real customer service skills. High-priced, no BB anything, has a bad attitude as soon as something is suggested she doesn't like. Had trouble holding down bikini barista jobs because of conflicts with customers and management. Lots better options available.
    Thanks for the intel. I was curious too, but now I'll pass.

  14. #2471

    Kittens bbw. Still looking for intel.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbwBanger  [View Original Post]
    Anybody tried out the white bbw named Scarlett at kittens.

    I would make the drive if it is a sure thing.
    Still looking for intel. Any information?

  15. #2470

    Dreamgirls at SoDo. Now Open

    It reopened on Thursday June 10th, and is the most recent reopening of the Seattle strip clubs following the quarantine. Limited days and hours, at first, anyway:

    https://www.instagram.com/dreamgirlsatsodo/

    I don't care for the three downtown Seattle strip clubs because they're all tourist trap clubs, and the other two are impossible to find parking at. But, if anyone has the chance to sample it, your comments would be appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape