Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,321 to 19,335 of 44227
-
06-18-21 11:22 #24907Banned Member

Posts: 308I have, on occasion. I'm an old fucker and you do what ya got to do. In truth I never go to a shop looking for a HJ but I have it with me just in case. I use it because I always get hard but often "lose momentum" as time goes by. A ring around my cock and balls takes care of that. I remember a girl at SH in Westminster asked me "What is that for. " Afterwards she said "What a great idea. ".
Originally Posted by OCMassage
[View Original Post]
My other answer would be, who gives a fuck what they think. Just make sure your lips touch the ring every time down.
-
06-18-21 09:45 #24906Banned Member

Posts: 725As an owner of a legit spa
I can tell you with 100% certainty that no legit MT would ever wear tight or revealing clothing. More likely they're going to wear scrubs or something similar. MAYBE yoga pants. I don't allow mine to wear spandex. They wear scrubs or yoga pants. If they're wearing a dress or skirt, they're not legit. If they're wearing heels or platform shoes or pretty much anything other than sneakers, they're not legit. Giving a proper massage involves a lot of body mechanics so they don't injure themselves. It's hard, physical work, so they need to be in clothing that offers freedom of movement while displaying a sign of professionalism.
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
If you go to any spa where the girls are wearing short skirts or tight dresses, I guarantee you they're not licensed MTs, and they're probably offering extras. If not, they're dressing that way and being a little flirty to get tips out of you, which is also not something a CMT would do as that's a violation of their code of ethics and could result in loss of their license. My guess is this place offers extras but maybe not on your first visit.
-
06-18-21 09:43 #24905Regular Member

Posts: 16In town
I'll be in Santa Ana next week on business. Coming from Ohio. Looking for suggestions on something close and reliable. I've watched the board but being that I'm not from here, it's hard to follow. PM is perfectly ok. And if you're ever in my area I have info to share. Thanks in advance.
-
06-18-21 01:21 #24904Senior Member

Posts: 1377They love them
I have a custom one with lights on it 😳.
Originally Posted by OCMassage
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 00:44 #24903Senior Member

Posts: 654I've always wondered about that place. I frequent the strip mall on other business from time to time. I remember one day seeing a couple of the staff unloading something from their car and bringing it in side. Both were milfs, wearing black body hugging short dresses. The kind that would provide easy access or at least a nice OTC grope. Might have to try it for myself.
Originally Posted by TheIronMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 20:45 #24902Senior Member

Posts: 60I believe so
I believe so. She was great. I wonder where she went and if she ever be back.
Originally Posted by TimDrake
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 19:35 #24901Regular Member

Posts: 7Relaxing Time Massage
I have gotten the private room all three times and even hinted to the masseuse that I wanted more, but now I remember she flat out said we don't do that. I guess this place it legit. What a shame because I remember that masseuse that I saw in the back looked like she offered those kind of services.
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 19:35 #24900Regular Member

Posts: 4Cock ring
Anyone wear it during HE? How do the girls react?
-
06-17-21 17:50 #24899Banned Member

Posts: 725That's doable as long as all you want is a HJ and aren't too picky about the looks of the provider. Almost all places around here are 40-50 house. A 40-50 tip will get you a HJ from an older provider, so 80-100 gets you absolute bare minimum. If it's a hot young provider, good luck with that. Under 100 is F&C territory. You're a rookie with only 1 post so I'll let you do the legwork and search for it here.
Originally Posted by Somedude123
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 17:21 #24898Senior Member

Posts: 32Aww fuck. I hope not.
Originally Posted by Hyarusa
[View Original Post]
She does go by Amanda at 109 as well.
-
06-17-21 16:21 #24897Senior Member

Posts: 654Did you get one of the private rooms or a curtained cubicle?
Originally Posted by TheIronMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 16:12 #24896Regular Member

Posts: 15Eileen as in 562-27x-XXXX?
Originally Posted by BlaBla
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 12:34 #24895Regular Member

Posts: 1Looking for recommendations!
Hi everyone!
I'm currently in OC to visit for a bit and could really use a stress relief. I was browsing through the forum and the prices were all over the place. I just wanted to ask for some recommendations of any place that has a combined total of house + tip that is 100 or less.
Many thanks in advance!
-
06-16-21 22:40 #24894Senior Member

Posts: 67Eileen from a long time ago? If so, she was fun.
Originally Posted by Caribe
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 19:37 #24893Senior Member

Posts: 648Holy shit! Did I just see a pig fly by? Did hell freeze over? Damn! Almost as crazy as the disappearance of Eileen.
Originally Posted by Rmartinez80
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




