Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 384 of 732 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 434 484 ... LastLast
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 10971
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #5226

    Wealthy Women

    Quote Originally Posted by Lily1234  [View Original Post]
    QUOTE].

    If you accidentally set up your profile as a guy looking for a wealthy woman, this will happen. I did it once. Emailed sa support and they fixed it.
    So I can get a wealthy woman pay me to have sex with her? Damn I've been using SA all wrong LOL.

    Good to know this is a problem. SA loves to trap you and take your money.

  2. #5225
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Great information. I created a new account and now links posted here, I can search now. Also, the list of women are different than the ones that were on my other profile. I searched the Help Center and apparently they can't change the type of account I have. Either way, I created a new one and I'll try searching again. I will ask if I can transfer my subscription to the new account. But, I highly doubted it. They have to make money right? Hopefully, my searches are better now. Thanks everyone.
    I know why I may have chosen the other option. Membership is 99 for a month vice 19.99 for the other type. Meeyah. I'll have to rethink this. But, seems everyone here is having pretty good luck. Now that I can see more women, I did recognize one from Charlestown, use to post a lot on LC and STG. She's was OK. But, not enough for a repeat.

  3. #5224
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily1234  [View Original Post]
    QUOTE].

    If you accidentally set up your profile as a guy looking for a wealthy woman, this will happen. I did it once. Emailed sa support and they fixed it.
    Great information. I created a new account and now links posted here, I can search now. Also, the list of women are different than the ones that were on my other profile. I searched the Help Center and apparently they can't change the type of account I have. Either way, I created a new one and I'll try searching again. I will ask if I can transfer my subscription to the new account. But, I highly doubted it. They have to make money right? Hopefully, my searches are better now. Thanks everyone.

  4. #5223

    Not avail

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Am I doing something wrong here? Every link I click it never works and I have a subscription. I get this message:

    "Profile Not Available. This member's profile can no longer be found. The member might have deactivated their account, been suspended, blocked you, or been blocked by you. ".

    I just started this SA thing and I'm sure that no one has blocked me yet.
    QUOTE].

    If you accidentally set up your profile as a guy looking for a wealthy woman, this will happen. I did it once. Emailed sa support and they fixed it.

  5. #5222

    Problems with seeking

    Also having issues. Paid for my first subscription and engaged a number of profiles. Finally, met a fat girl near me. She did not want money but was looking for more than sex. Ridiculous!!

  6. #5221
    A lot of them disable their accounts or delete them. They get overwhelmed. Just keep at it. You'll score. Its just like fishing LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Am I doing something wrong here? Every link I click it never works and I have a subscription. I get this message:

    "Profile Not Available. This member's profile can no longer be found. The member might have deactivated their account, been suspended, blocked you, or been blocked by you. ".

    I just started this SA thing and I'm sure that no one has blocked me yet.

  7. #5220

    Profile Not Available

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Am I doing something wrong here? Every link I click it never works and I have a subscription. I get this message:

    "Profile Not Available. This member's profile can no longer be found. The member might have deactivated their account, been suspended, blocked you, or been blocked by you. ".

    I just started this SA thing and I'm sure that no one has blocked me yet.
    Somehow you blocked her or she blocked you her profile still works for me:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7ca68...9-d9822870bd2e

    Note that sometimes girls deactivate or disable their account when they need a pause, they get overwhelmed with messages or just need to take a break. That message you got will say that when they disable for a period of time. Good luck!

  8. #5219
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieLover  [View Original Post]
    I have text messages going back over a month as well as talking on the phone. She's says she wants to get together but will never firm anything up. I sense some sort of baggage. I got the sense she was looking for a relationship but I also sensed there's some emotional baggage. Give her shot and let know!
    Am I doing something wrong here? Every link I click it never works and I have a subscription. I get this message:

    "Profile Not Available. This member's profile can no longer be found. The member might have deactivated their account, been suspended, blocked you, or been blocked by you. ".

    I just started this SA thing and I'm sure that no one has blocked me yet.

  9. #5218

    Missjkxoxo

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieLover  [View Original Post]
    I have text messages going back over a month as well as talking on the phone. She's says she wants to get together but will never firm anything up. I sense some sort of baggage. I got the sense she was looking for a relationship but I also sensed there's some emotional baggage. Give her shot and let know!
    Texted for months. Never met up. Sent some pics. Said she had all these fetishes. Doesn't seem serious I wouldn't waste your time.

  10. #5217
    Quote Originally Posted by ClPost045  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met up with this one? Any insight or info?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7ca68...9-d9822870bd2e
    I have text messages going back over a month as well as talking on the phone. She's says she wants to get together but will never firm anything up. I sense some sort of baggage. I got the sense she was looking for a relationship but I also sensed there's some emotional baggage. Give her shot and let know!

  11. #5216
    Anyone meet this one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210614-160321_Chrome.jpg‎  

  12. #5215

    Jess 28

    Has anyone met up with this one? Any insight or info?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7ca68...9-d9822870bd2e

  13. #5214

    Casino

    Quote Originally Posted by ManDownUnder  [View Original Post]
    I've had a bunch of girls say they would like to meet, but want to meet at Encore. I've always declined because it seems like it might be some kind of scam or they hope when we get there and I'll just give them chips to play with and they can disappear. After I decline, they go silent. Anybody ever meet a girl at a casino. How did it go?
    I always meet chicks at encore. I get free rooms so it saves me money on that aspect. But its a way to meet a woman and not get scammed or set up. Security is top notch, cameras everywhere so these girls can't try there bullshit if they have a game plan to scam you but on the flip side. Nothing more impressive to these young woman looking for a sugar daddy and a payday when you give them a nice dinner at fratelli, gamble a bit while they drink and then hit the suite. In there mind they think your high rolling but because of my casino status all that shit is free through comps and stuff. I have repeats of woman who want to meet there again for the night, costs me nothing, they just wanted the night at encore and again dinner, drinks etc all free. I mean its a better hotel experience to take a very attractive woman than having them go to the red roof inn or the avalon or any other shithold motel around revere / everett. If your not a gambler and have no comps there then its not worth it because rooms can costs up to 200 and a dinner at fratelli or the steakouse for 2 can costs again 200 but if you have perks at encore then its a very nice way to treat these woman and let them think there in luxury when really its all comped for free.

  14. #5213

    I think your right on

    Quote Originally Posted by ManDownUnder  [View Original Post]
    I've had a bunch of girls say they would like to meet, but want to meet at Encore. I've always declined because it seems like it might be some kind of scam or they hope when we get there and I'll just give them chips to play with and they can disappear. After I decline, they go silent. Anybody ever meet a girl at a casino. How did it go?
    I always get the feeling I'm being set-up as an ATM for them if they are looking for a shopping trip or gambling spree for the first meet. I'd have no problem with either one later on, as long as I have established some level of comfort with them.

    First meets for me are always a quiet low volume restaurant. I don't want a lot of distractions when I'm there to try and get to know someone for the first time. If they're not interested in having a semi intelligent conversation I figure they are a pro or semi-pro. If they happen to be super hot and willing I'll go for it, but it will probably be a one and done for me.

  15. #5212

    Casino

    I've had a bunch of girls say they would like to meet, but want to meet at Encore. I've always declined because it seems like it might be some kind of scam or they hope when we get there and I'll just give them chips to play with and they can disappear. After I decline, they go silent. Anybody ever meet a girl at a casino. How did it go?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape