Thread: Rants and Raves
+
Add Report
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 8273
-
06-17-21 20:45 #5843Senior Member

Posts: 3424In fact, I'm fine with the case decision regarding Catholic Groups not having to consider LGBTQ as foster parents. Plenty of places to adopt without going to the Catholic church.
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 20:27 #5842Senior Member

Posts: 1180What about?
Are you just as thrilled over their other and unanimous decision today?
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 19:36 #5841Senior Member

Posts: 1456Not affordable
I was quoted 1150 dollars a month for a "silver plan". I thought I'd check as I'm not thrilled with the one from my work, but no way. My nephew who is 23 got his first job out of college and makes 40 k a year to start, not much at all, they quoted him 550 dollars a month after "discount", there is nothing affordable about obamacare. The lowest plan they have which had a 10 k deductible before they pay a dime would cost him 350 a month, I mean come on.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 18:29 #5840Senior Member

Posts: 3424Trust the plan
While you answer yourself in a forum. LOL Stupid fucks.
Originally Posted by AaronHamlet
[View Original Post]
Trust the plan. 😂🤣
-
06-17-21 11:57 #5839Banned Member

Posts: 13634Affordable? That's why most people don't like it. Truth in advertising took a huge shit with this one.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 11:09 #5838Senior Member

Posts: 3424Affordable Care Act
Supreme Court upholds Affordable Care Act.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...dable Care Act
Prepare to laugh at angry republicuck twitter rants today. LOL.
7-2? Not even close.
-
06-17-21 09:36 #5837Senior Member

Posts: 1011https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wire...orgia-78289726
Originally Posted by AaronHamlet
[View Original Post]
"New revelations that Fulton County is unable to produce all ballot drop box transfer documents will be investigated thoroughly, as we have with other counties that failed to follow Georgia rules and regulations regarding drop boxes. This cannot continue," Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger. '.
Not new. Raffensperger knew of this in December 2020.
'The report quotes a statement from Mariska Bodison, with Fulton County Registration and Elections, saying that officials noticed "a few forms are missing. " '.
They can't find 25% of the chain of custody docs re absentee ballots retrieved from drop boxes. Not a 'few.' That's 20,000 absentee ballots that just showed up w/o documentation in a county that went 92%-8% Biden over Trump. Mariska's employers are the ones who hired the $1,000 an hour criminal defense atty.
A forensic audit of only 150,000 absentee ballots set to begin and Raffensperger starts lying to cover his ass. Fulton County Registration and Elections can't find chain of custody documents for 25% of all absentee ballots counted and hires $1,000 defense atty. Mainstream media starts reporting on story. There are no conspiracies but also no coincidences.
-
06-15-21 10:30 #5836Banned Member

Posts: 1610Weird
Maybe, I don't know. I've never had or seen a post from one thread that ended up on an entirely different one before. TrumpsFault!
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 21:58 #5835Banned Member

Posts: 13634He probably thought you were attacking Punked's character.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 18:35 #5834Banned Member

Posts: 1610How the hell did this end up here?
A2? This was supposed to be on the massage parlor report thread as a reply to PunkedLife. How did it end up here?
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 13:03 #5833Banned Member

Posts: 1610Don't mind if I do
Your user name may have no meaning to you, at least consciously, but it does send off certain signals as to the age and outlook of someone who would choose that particular name. We know from your own admission that you are in your late twenties, maybe early thirties. Those of us who are older know that your age group tends to be very confident and self-assured, maybe overly so to the point of arrogance. We know from what you have told us that you would rather use money to make more money instead of wasting it (makes sense to me) and that you are now in NYC (the next Wolf of Wall Street maybe?). Your terminology (would never talk to a 50 yo on the street and will always be that way) indicates a youthful (punk) rigidness that could be construed as confidence, posturing, or just simple whistling past the graveyard of life (another form of insecure posturing. We've all done it at some point in our lives.). Please understand, I am not criticizing you or attacking you. I am just attempting to point out that what you know or think you know are absolutes now will melt away with the years. In 20 ish years you will be a very different person than who you are now and what you think and how you act today will very likely change drastically by the time you reach your fifties. If that does not happen then generally something is very wrong as far as personal emotional growth is concerned. I'm talking about attitudes here, not foundations. When we are young we confuse the two as being the same. They are not. These things are likely not obvious to you now. They will be in time and at that point you will understand why someone once said that youth is wasted on the young. Good luck out there.
Originally Posted by PunkedLife
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 17:56 #5832Senior Member

Posts: 471Maybe but I doubt it
I may tolerate an older woman as I age but I doubt there will ever come a day where I choose a 50 yr over an early 20 yr. Again if I date a lady long term and she gets to that age then that is a different thing but a stranger won't do it for me. As far as my username, well I chose something completely random. Heard it from something I watched once and I use it strictly for hobbying purposes. It truly has no meaning to me and definitely has nothing to do with who I am in real life. Care to elaborate or explain why you inferred something from my username? I am genuinely curious if there is some meaning that I'm unaware of.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 12:09 #5831Senior Member

Posts: 307If these 300,000+ absentee ballots have no tracking history, how do you know that they weren't all illegally cast for Trump? Maybe he really lost Georgia by 310,000 votes? I cast an absentee ballot and I can attest that it was properly executed and delivered. You are free to demonstrate others that were not. Until then, I will continue to follow documented evidence and not the conspiracy theory de jour.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 12:01 #5830Senior Member

Posts: 307I am all for fair and hope that this lady's concerns were addressed and investigated. That being said, there have been no reports published which confirm her theory. So I, for one, do not count this as evidence, just speculation. Others are welcome to believe any theory they want, from illegal absentee ballots, to bamboo paper, to voting machines that change Trump votes to Biden votes, among a thousand or so other conspiracy theories. After all the investigations, all the audits, and all the recounts, I have seen no credible evidence of "massive" voter fraud. Others can believe whatever they want. I will continue to wait for evidence. Credible evidence.
Originally Posted by ILuvEmall
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 00:51 #5829Banned Member

Posts: 1610Highly doubtful but please, continue to delude yourself. Not that you need any encouragement.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





