Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 713 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 213 613 663 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 763 813 1213 1713 ... LastLast
Results 10,681 to 10,695 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16239

    Macie link?

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    I did not see Holly, so I dunno what PSE you are expecting. She is favorable to most any positions including anal and willing to go at it hard or swallow it or do it without the cover. I am positive she will not like you showing up high, so maybe go straight the first time or just a little high and act straight.
    Can someone share Macie's link?

  2. #16238
    Quote Originally Posted by AssMann82  [View Original Post]
    I'm in the minority here but anyone know of any natural hairy escorts? Bush, pits etc.

    Not those alt girls that think waaaay too highly of themselves.
    Two hairy ladies that I can personally recommend can be found on that website that starts with Tr and ends with st. They are in the non-binary section. Hairy Andro Babe and Dorian Rhey. Both are really fun to be with and have reasonable donation rates.

  3. #16237
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by DLover64  [View Original Post]
    She's removed her tryst link but her slixa is.

    https://www.slixa.com/illinois/chicago/kika-k

    Interestingly, I was showing her ad to another board member here that I connected on Kik with. His jaw almost dropped since he used to work at the same company as her which was a world's top 5 consulting firm. He confirmed this as her LinkedIn profile pic is one of the same that she uses in her slixa. Upon further investigation, she left California likely because she was issued a restraining order, which is a top 3 google result of her real name. I can't post personal details here, but I'd recommend steering clear of this mess.
    Now she is Kika Draper on eros https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...?cat=6208&wn=1.

  4. #16236
    Quote Originally Posted by LuxiMudi  [View Original Post]
    Aurora Noor doesn't allow reviews which is a deal breaker for me.
    I agree and I also believe that Camille Class also has a similar request, since someone a few posts below inquired about that topic. In reality, I'd imagine if someone had a negative review they'd ignore those requests and share their experience anyway.

  5. #16235
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan1212  [View Original Post]
    Hey all just anyone got any details on any of these.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/760895.htm

    Any info would be appreciated thanks.
    Aurora Noor doesn't allow reviews which is a deal breaker for me.

  6. #16234

  7. #16233
    Man, it *really* sounds like I should just move to Houston.

    Thing is, she told me she's from here, originally. And I know she's worked here before. Well, whatever, just got to be glad for small favors, I guess.

    Quote Originally Posted by PghTraveler  [View Original Post]
    The 832 number and "ourhome" review say that she's from Houston, a really hobby-friendly city where there is a *lot* of competition among very pretty girls. No surprise that she's been trained to offer solid GFE. Hope the appallingly low standards her in CHI don't get to her.

  8. #16232
    The 832 number and "ourhome" review say that she's from Houston, a really hobby-friendly city where there is a *lot* of competition among very pretty girls. No surprise that she's been trained to offer solid GFE. Hope the appallingly low standards her in CHI don't get to her.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    The ad looked too good to be true, but it was very good. She seems like a genuinely nice girl.

    Cassidy:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8326179917/1

    Pics are accurate. Including the smiles! Unlike many of these girls, she is pleasant. She's got literally a *few* extra pounds, but still a *very* nice shape.

    No red flags at all. She was cool about everything the whole time, no friction at all.

    Rates as noted in her older posts.

    She's good with GFE, dfk, manual stimulation, HJ, daty (she enjoyed it a lot, as did I), dato, and totally not a clock watcher. I took the hour, but was there much longer, because we got to talking.

    Seems like a keeper. Obviously, time will tell.

  9. #16231

    Cassidy. I was happy with this one.

    The ad looked too good to be true, but it was very good. She seems like a genuinely nice girl.

    Cassidy:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8326179917/1

    Pics are accurate. Including the smiles! Unlike many of these girls, she is pleasant. She's got literally a *few* extra pounds, but still a *very* nice shape.

    No red flags at all. She was cool about everything the whole time, no friction at all.

    Rates as noted in her older posts.

    She's good with GFE, dfk, manual stimulation, HJ, daty (she enjoyed it a lot, as did I), dato, and totally not a clock watcher. I took the hour, but was there much longer, because we got to talking.

    Seems like a keeper. Obviously, time will tell.

    ETA: added pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 98917b5a4e84a085aa8b9c9799f30bd1_f.jpg‎   2d65e79d3561ae855585cad2a52321f6_f.jpg‎  

  10. #16230

    Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    I did not see Holly, so I dunno what PSE you are expecting. She is favorable to most any positions including anal and willing to go at it hard or swallow it or do it without the cover. I am positive she will not like you showing up high, so maybe go straight the first time or just a little high and act straight.
    That's a damn shame. What a party pooper.

  11. #16229
    Quote Originally Posted by DLover64  [View Original Post]
    She's removed her tryst link but her slixa is.

    https://www.slixa.com/illinois/chicago/kika-k

    Interestingly, I was showing her ad to another board member here that I connected on Kik with. His jaw almost dropped since he used to work at the same company as her which was a world's top 5 consulting firm. He confirmed this as her LinkedIn profile pic is one of the same that she uses in her slixa. Upon further investigation, she left California likely because she was issued a restraining order, which is a top 3 google result of her real name. I can't post personal details here, but I'd recommend steering clear of this mess.
    This girl changes her name, email, and fees almost every week. She initially used the name of a guy who murdered someone in 2012, and even had a link to the story in some of her ads. There is crazy, and then there is what ever the fuck this girl is.

  12. #16228

    Hairy

    I'm in the minority here but anyone know of any natural hairy escorts? Bush, pits etc.

    Not those alt girls that think waaaay too highly of themselves.

  13. #16227
    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    Dayum. Facef* AND rimming. I've been looking for a facef* provider that was all in and knows how to take it. Even the girls that said okay initially asked to stop after a few thrusts and said they just can't do it even after I offered more money. And I was being really slow and gentle. My take on it mongering here was that Chi-town girls seemed more vanilla and prudish than the providers in other cities. Guess I wasn't looking hard enough.
    Since covid its not been as good.

    Can't find facefukks or showers.

    Also sum rims out there but they toss the salad with a condom tongue.

    Before covid it was better.

    I was married in the CL days so I missed that era.

  14. #16226

    Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    ...Macie is still big time on the bucket....is she a true PSE kinda like holly berry (been with holly berry a while back)? What am I to expect when seeing her, etc etc. Also is she OK with clients showing up high as I am 420 friendly LOL. Thanks.
    I did not see Holly, so I dunno what PSE you are expecting. She is favorable to most any positions including anal and willing to go at it hard or swallow it or do it without the cover. I am positive she will not like you showing up high, so maybe go straight the first time or just a little high and act straight.

  15. #16225

    Ava from Snapchat

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbpg4074  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    There is no link as she does not use Twitter nor has a website. She sticks only to using Snapchat. If you search for the Snapchat, you can find another post that mentions her.

    Her Snapchat name is in my review.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape