Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 83 of 259 FirstFirst ... 33 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 133 183 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 3885
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2655
    Quote Originally Posted by KatSuno1492  [View Original Post]
    That's the site from which I was getting my info.

    When I've traveled, I've always had to provide I'd at hotels, and if driving and self-parking, I've sometimes had to provide the make / model / plate so they knw it's a registered guest. The I'd part matches to what they are saying re: Woburn. They don't want cash-only no-tell motels, they want a guest registry. The reasons stated are right there, including "prostitution rings". But as a non-registered guest, you don't need to provide any of this information when visiting.

    The few times I've gone for short visits, I've parked near an alternate exit, the same as I'd do when actually staying. Then walk around to an open exit. Preferably not the main one, if possible. And get to one of the elevators, doesn't have to be the main bank. Then when leaving, go out by the exit where I parked.
    Yes on the first.

    Yes on the second.

    But no on the third, never had I had to right down my DL number on a form.

    But yeah I agree, just get rid of cash payment no-tells and it's over.

  2. #2654
    Quote Originally Posted by KatSuno1492  [View Original Post]
    The text of the ordinance is basically worded as "A description of all guest vehicles and a record of their license plate number". Guests are defined as customers staying at the hotel.

    It's not illegal to park at a hotel while you are visiting a registered guest, or visiting their premises for another purpose. E. g. A restaurant. And as you are not the registered guest, you don't need to provide identification / plate no.
    Point taken. My experience has been for overnight parking or areas that parking is a premium and the hotel does not want it's lot filed with cars of people not using the hotel and it's restaurant in some way. That said local PD cruises lots anyway. I'm more an AMP guy than anything, I did spend a night at a local motel known for some activity. I was not there for mongering so was not a thought to me. But I know a local cop and he saw my car there. He mentioned it a couple weeks later but the conversation never went further. I often see cruisers posting in the lot. So ordinance or not there are eyes on these places.

  3. #2653
    Quote Originally Posted by WatchBoy781  [View Original Post]
    There's actually more.

    http://homenewshere.com/daily_times_...539410e69.html

    Much of which is not asked for at other towns.
    That's the site from which I was getting my info.

    When I've traveled, I've always had to provide I'd at hotels, and if driving and self-parking, I've sometimes had to provide the make / model / plate so they knw it's a registered guest. The I'd part matches to what they are saying re: Woburn. They don't want cash-only no-tell motels, they want a guest registry. The reasons stated are right there, including "prostitution rings". But as a non-registered guest, you don't need to provide any of this information when visiting.

    The few times I've gone for short visits, I've parked near an alternate exit, the same as I'd do when actually staying. Then walk around to an open exit. Preferably not the main one, if possible. And get to one of the elevators, doesn't have to be the main bank. Then when leaving, go out by the exit where I parked.

  4. #2652
    Quote Originally Posted by KatSuno1492  [View Original Post]
    The text of the ordinance is basically worded as "A description of all guest vehicles and a record of their license plate number". Guests are defined as customers staying at the hotel.

    It's not illegal to park at a hotel while you are visiting a registered guest, or visiting their premises for another purpose. E. g. A restaurant. And as you are not the registered guest, you don't need to provide identification / plate no.
    There's actually more.

    http://homenewshere.com/daily_times_...539410e69.html

    Much of which is not asked for at other towns.

  5. #2651

    Hotel license plates

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    I think every hotel you park a car at over night wants the plate number. For the most part it's so the lot does not fill up with cars that are not supposed to be there. They usually have a sign saying unauthorized cars will be towed.
    The text of the ordinance is basically worded as "A description of all guest vehicles and a record of their license plate number". Guests are defined as customers staying at the hotel.

    It's not illegal to park at a hotel while you are visiting a registered guest, or visiting their premises for another purpose. E. g. A restaurant. And as you are not the registered guest, you don't need to provide identification / plate no.

  6. #2650
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    I guess the real question is "staying there" as in getting a room, or just parking there and getting the license written down. Almost all hotels I have rented rooms at wanted the car license number.
    I think every hotel you park a car at over night wants the plate number. For the most part it's so the lot does not fill up with cars that are not supposed to be there. They usually have a sign saying unauthorized cars will be towed.

  7. #2649
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    I guess the real question is "staying there" as in getting a room, or just parking there and getting the license written down. Almost all hotels I have rented rooms at wanted the car license number.
    It's pretty clear that Woburn is trying to gentrify itself as it has a deserved bad reputation. Burlington, Waltham, Bedford etc. Aren't asking for either DL number or license plates.

  8. #2648
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    I guess the real question is "staying there" as in getting a room, or just parking there and getting the license written down. Almost all hotels I have rented rooms at wanted the car license number.
    Car license and driver's license are 2 different things. And my experience is only like 10-20% ask for car, and those only in paces where parking is valuable.

  9. #2647
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Maybe not.

    Quote Originally Posted by WatchBoy781  [View Original Post]
    FYI, in April Woburn City council passed a regulation that all hotels have to write down the license number of everyone staying there. I don; t think it's a good sign for hobbying, and I would steer clear of Woburn hotels.
    I guess the real question is "staying there" as in getting a room, or just parking there and getting the license written down. Almost all hotels I have rented rooms at wanted the car license number.

  10. #2646
    Quote Originally Posted by WatchBoy781  [View Original Post]
    FYI, in April Woburn City council passed a regulation that all hotels have to write down the license number of everyone staying there. I don; t think it's a good sign for hobbying, and I would steer clear of Woburn hotels.
    Many hotels ask to provide your plate number if you want to keep your car on the hotel's parking lot. There is nothing new here.

  11. #2645

    FYI Woburn

    FYI, in April Woburn City council passed a regulation that all hotels have to write down the license number of everyone staying there. I don; t think it's a good sign for hobbying, and I would steer clear of Woburn hotels.

  12. #2644

    Funny porn

    https://xhamster.com/videos/classic-...her-01-xhnKuN4

    Get a good laugh and maybe a good squirt. Foreign porn with a taste of Benny Hill humor (if you're old enough to who who Benny Hill was). LOL.

    Enjoy.

  13. #2643
    Quote Originally Posted by Energizerbunne  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience it Intel with happyhandmassage.com? It appears to be a scheduling an platform, where one pays a small fee, about $3. It does ask for your info as well. My sense is you could not enter a bogus name as it would not match up with a credit card. Personally I am suspicious of a site like this. Today was the second or third time though, that I have heard of it and asked to use it. Senior members, PM me for more details. I was asked to use it by someone whom claims to be north of Boston. I originally saw a dating profile, which led to another social media platform. Through messaging, she listed her fees, which were quite reasonable and the first red flag.
    No idea what it is. But, scrolling through it quickly, I wouldn't give any information to this website. Looks SCAM to me.

  14. #2642

    Not a report, but a question

    Does anyone have any experience it Intel with happyhandmassage.com? It appears to be a scheduling an platform, where one pays a small fee, about $3. It does ask for your info as well. My sense is you could not enter a bogus name as it would not match up with a credit card. Personally I am suspicious of a site like this. Today was the second or third time though, that I have heard of it and asked to use it. Senior members, PM me for more details. I was asked to use it by someone whom claims to be north of Boston. I originally saw a dating profile, which led to another social media platform. Through messaging, she listed her fees, which were quite reasonable and the first red flag.

  15. #2641

    General advice

    I wanted to share my experience over my last 15 years. Lots of people talk about a provider's menu as a list of options they can choose from. While I still think there's a menu, I have a different approach.

    Now I'll start with my preference. I don't want to start a argument about bare, but my 1st choice is always BBFS with CIP. Is that the only thing I enjoy? No! Amazing CFS is better than okay CFS, which is better than nothing.

    If I see someone for the first time, I generally try to go along for the ride. I won't make many demands, and just experience her standard routine. If I have a great connection or chemistry, well not just great, but like a top 10 experience, I will repeat as soon as possible. Either the next day if I can, but definitely within a week.

    Now, I think there's a universal appeal to being desired. I have noticed that repeating with a provider stands out to them, and repeating with a provider again when you just saw them, really really stands out to a provider. And regardless of your number of providers you've seen and how comfortable you both are being with someone you just met, there is some inherent awkwardness. The 2nd session 99% of the time is hotter than the first one. She knows you're into her and the inherent awkwardness is out of the way. You both hopefully recognize that you thrusted your bodies together in the universal mating process and found the other to be an exciting partner.

    During the 2nd session I'll do some light probing. If the 1st time, there wasn't DFK, it usually intensifies. I also try for FIV and DATY, if she's not into it, I don't push it. More often then not, she's open to it.

    Now, the 3rd session I schedule when I can, when I will enjoy it the most, and if she tours it could be months later until she's back in the area again. But you're always recognized. You stand out from the rest of the customers!

    The 3rd session is 99% of the time even hotter than the last session! So there's a menu, but I think of it as she has a menu of options she's comfortable with providing, and it's omakase! - "I leave it up to you!" From Wikipedia: "most commonly used when dining at Japanese restaurants where the customer leaves it up to the chef to select and serve seasonal specialties".

    Now a list of things I have experienced during a 3rd+ session, that I didn't experience during my first two sessions: DATY, 69, rimming, BBBJ, CIM, swallowing, pussy slide, MSOG, extra time, and free sessions.

    Does this always happen? No. YMMV, but my experience is that about 2/3rd of the time there are extras during my 3rd+ session. Maybe I'm being tricked, but I'm inclined to think that if I didn't ask for it during the first two sessions and she didn't initiate it during the first two session, she's not doing it with everybody, and in my book generally makes it a top-notch experience. Is she doing it just with me? - that I seriously doubt. But just like we have our own favorites, I'm sure they have their favorite customers that the have a better connection with.

    Now I will say it's super rare, but I have been extra lucky. Over my 15 years, I have experienced BBFS with pull out and BBFS that eventually became CIP, both twice with someone that we started with CFS the first two sessions. So does it happen, yeah. But it's like hitting the MF-ing lottery! And it's on average around the 5th session, again YMMV, just my personal experience. Every time, she swore me to secrecy and not to post a review mentioning BBFS. I'm not delusional enough to think I'm the only one she's going bare with, but I do suspect it's a very limited group.

    There's an exchange involved, but at the end of the day, there's still a human connection. If there's chemistry between you and you foster that connection, it can grow, and you may experience something later on that wasn't an option the first time.

    The moral of my story: you can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape