Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 602 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 102 502 552 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 652 702 1102 ... LastLast
Results 9,016 to 9,030 of 18218
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9203

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGuy1000  [View Original Post]
    So I was just up on STG and saw two ad's for bree. She is wearing Some of Mimi's stuff and she has changed her hair to the same color as her. And I know for a fact that they are friends, So maybe she is hanging out with Christina and Bree and Athenna. I've not seen her on the Trail at all and a few friends that I know have only heard rumors. LMK if you hear anything PM's are fine.

    SG1000.
    Mimi will be making it to the trail once the money dries up just like most of them. You probably already passed her and didn't notice.

  2. #9202
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #9201
    Senior Member


    Posts: 489

    Yup!

    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGuy1000  [View Original Post]
    So I was just up on STG and saw two ad's for bree. She is wearing Some of Mimi's stuff and she has changed her hair to the same color as her. And I know for a fact that they are friends, So maybe she is hanging out with Christina and Bree and Athenna. I've not seen her on the Trail at all and a few friends that I know have only heard rumors. LMK if you hear anything PM's are fine.

    SG1000.
    Posting Bree on the wrong thread. Thanks for letting me know!

    Rich.

  4. #9200

    Mimi

    So I was just up on STG and saw two ad's for bree. She is wearing Some of Mimi's stuff and she has changed her hair to the same color as her. And I know for a fact that they are friends, So maybe she is hanging out with Christina and Bree and Athenna. I've not seen her on the Trail at all and a few friends that I know have only heard rumors. LMK if you hear anything PM's are fine.

    SG1000.

  5. #9199
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollingObt  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking an appropriate name would be Petri Dish. LOL.
    Lmao, no matter how long one has been in the "game", there's always something to learn and always have your guards up.

    These girls are always looking for a way to take advantage / steal from us. Even the ones we trust!

    It's all about the addiction.

  6. #9198
    Senior Member


    Posts: 489

    Bree

    Big shout out to another senior member for connecting me too Bree. Lately I have been seeing Bree every other day this week. Provides top notch service that I expect. Performance Grade A- for BBBJ and performance Grade A- for FS. If I continue to see her, I think she will become a grade A easily as she learns more what turns me on. Last night she was trying to do that by trying on different lingerie for me.

    So she asked me to help her out. I agreed in the condition she no longer advertises. So I am posting her here. She's young and a beauty. Has a nice A size tits and tight kitty. She's in the Universal Area and looking for more dates. Only providing digits to contributing senior members. If you are not contributing, don't bother asking.

    Rich.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bree1.jpg‎   Bree2.jpg‎  

  7. #9197

    Sarah is a sweet lady in a tough situation

    Quote Originally Posted by OldRick  [View Original Post]
    I got to see Sarah today for something a little different. She did a photo shoot with me today. I had fun and I think she did as well. Don't send me requests for the photos, I said I would keep them private.
    Had a nooner with her today at Geneva. She just keeps going despite the bad hand she been dealt. Always a good time and a sweet lady. Be well Sarah.

  8. #9196
    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    Should I change my name to SirFuckalot? LOL.
    I was thinking an appropriate name would be Petri Dish. LOL.

  9. #9195
    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    If Michele is College-aged, she must be about finished with her 2nd Doctorate Degree at this point. She advertised as being 27 nearly 7 years ago. LOL.

    I have never seen Michele before so I can't speak from personal experience on her performance or her actual looks, but would gather that she preforms well above average based on the numerous reviews over the years. I would never discount that record nor am I suggesting she isn't top notch. Based on the comments about her looks from the past and up to today, she obviously looks MUCH better than the average bear, especially for someone in their mid-30's if she wasn't understating her age back then as most of the ladies do in their ads.

    Like I said, she claimed she was 27 nearly 7 years ago. She may be in her late 30's or even over 40 if so. I am not saying this to cause debate, as I know it is possible to maintain a younger than reality appearance for some ladies. I know a lady in her mid-40's ultra-ultra-ultra UTR that you'd think was still in her mid-20's from head to toe. The UTR still gets carded for drinks at times.

    She's (Michele) definitely a Unicorn in that sense and can see why she's so highly spoken of based on her reviews and fan following.

    Grain 56.
    She's 32 but looks no older than someone in their mid 20's.

  10. #9194

    Sarah Maitland

    I got to see Sarah today for something a little different. She did a photo shoot with me today. I had fun and I think she did as well. Don't send me requests for the photos, I said I would keep them private.

  11. #9193

    Definitely no longer a rookie for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    Should I change my name to SirFuckalot? LOL.
    Been way past the rookie, change it to grandmaster!!

  12. #9192

    She Must be Going for a Double Doctorate

    Quote Originally Posted by Nineteen80  [View Original Post]
    Finally saw the infamous MicheLe "one L"....

    .....curvy in the right places....definitely a hot college aged cutie......
    If Michele is College-aged, she must be about finished with her 2nd Doctorate Degree at this point. She advertised as being 27 nearly 7 years ago. LOL.

    I have never seen Michele before so I can't speak from personal experience on her performance or her actual looks, but would gather that she preforms well above average based on the numerous reviews over the years. I would never discount that record nor am I suggesting she isn't top notch. Based on the comments about her looks from the past and up to today, she obviously looks MUCH better than the average bear, especially for someone in their mid-30's if she wasn't understating her age back then as most of the ladies do in their ads.

    Like I said, she claimed she was 27 nearly 7 years ago. She may be in her late 30's or even over 40 if so. I am not saying this to cause debate, as I know it is possible to maintain a younger than reality appearance for some ladies. I know a lady in her mid-40's ultra-ultra-ultra UTR that you'd think was still in her mid-20's from head to toe. The UTR still gets carded for drinks at times.

    She's (Michele) definitely a Unicorn in that sense and can see why she's so highly spoken of based on her reviews and fan following.

    Grain 56.

  13. #9191
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyToad123  [View Original Post]
    4600+ posts? Damn someone's been doing alot of fucking.
    Should I change my name to SirFuckalot? LOL.

  14. #9190

    East Side Summer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo2018  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen her Vino? Hows she looking / doing?
    Yes, I had a dream with her Monday night. She still looks good and we had a great time. The girl can take one Helluva thumping, once she gets warmed up.

    As usual, tenured members can PM me for digits and details.

  15. #9189

    MicheLe

    Finally saw the infamous MicheLe "one L".

    Only opted for the qv as I was certain she couldn't possibly be as hot or fun as the reviews suggest. Will definitely be visiting on a semi-regular basis, for longer visits. Her body is athletic & toned but curvy in the right places — definitely a hot college aged cutie. And she puts you at ease. Lots of sexy lingerie / open to requests etc.

    The head was great.

    Looking forward to my next visit this week.

    Definitely worth the drive and screening process.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape